Are Guys More Comfortable Naked In The Locker Room Than They Used To Be?

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I will see a guy with such a muscled build all covered up. I always think what is the point then of working out. It just seems like they would want to undress

Sometimes young jocks like 18-21 really cover it up at the urinal. My dear boys, I have a dick. too. I'm a boy like you and piss the exact same way. You ain't pulling something out that I've never seen before.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes young jocks like 18-21 really cover it up at the urinal. My dear boys, I have a dick. too. I'm a boy like you and piss the exact same way. You ain't pulling something out that I've never seen before.

Lol. Although you have something they have prolly not seen before. That fucking huge cock of yours. So awesome

Reactions: BIGBULL29

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Lol. Although you have something they have prolly not seen before. That fucking huge cock of yours. So awesome

Thank you, my dear Cubey!

I surely ain't hiding it from them. It's just an supersized version of what they have. LOL.

D

deleted15807

I think one day at least in the US urinals and male/female bathrooms will disappear as open showers are in the major decline. Today's males cannot even handle going in a urinal. They flee to the stalls for a piss, actually wait for one. Male/female bathrooms will merge into just unisex bathrooms. Restaurants are already doing it.

hornygymkid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think one day at least in the US urinals and male/female bathrooms will disappear as open showers are in the major decline. Today's males cannot even handle going in a urinal. They flee to the stalls for a piss, actually wait for one. Male/female bathrooms will merge into just unisex bathrooms. Restaurants are already doing it.
It is comforting to piss in your own space. But urinals are important because it's harder to aim at a toilet bow, especially if the man is tall and the toilet bow is low. If they get rid of urinals there'll be many dirty stalls. Maybe just give a bit more space between urinals? My old school was in an ancient building and the urinals were so old fashioned and close together that one actually rubs shoulders with the next dude and if you look down there's no way to avoid checking out the next guy's dick.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
If they get rid of urinals there'll be many dirty stalls.

Sadly there already are, as a result of drunk guys using the stalls and being incapable of aiming. For people with slight disabilities, who don't need to use the a full disabled WC, it can be a nightmare trying to find a clean, usable stall.

Maybe just give a bit more space between urinals? My old school was in an ancient building and the urinals were so old fashioned and close together that one actually rubs shoulders with the next dude and if you look down there's no way to avoid checking out the next guy's dick.

Interesting. In the UK the reverse generally applies. Newer urinals are shoehorned in so close that you practically need to hang your dick over the guy next door's shoulders! The old Victorian ones are so vast and elaborate that you've got at least a foot between yourself and your neighbour.

wrestlecoach

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It is comforting to piss in your own space. But urinals are important because it's harder to aim at a toilet bow, especially if the man is tall and the toilet bow is low. If they get rid of urinals there'll be many dirty stalls. Maybe just give a bit more space between urinals? My old school was in an ancient building and the urinals were so old fashioned and close together that one actually rubs shoulders with the next dude and if you look down there's no way to avoid checking out the next guy's dick.

Many of ours in gyms, but I guess more in football stadiums are just a long trough able to accept a half a dozen guys or so. I have seen 10-12 younger kids crammed at one and 3 or 4 adults but a lot of time the teens and younger 20's try to pull off a one at a time.
When I am with any of our wrestlers at a game or venue like this we like to deliberately go up beside a guy who had obviously been waiting to go by himself.

hornygymkid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Many of ours in gyms, but I guess more in football stadiums are just a long trough able to accept a half a dozen guys or so. I have seen 10-12 younger kids crammed at one and 3 or 4 adults but a lot of time the teens and younger 20's try to pull off a one at a time.
When I am with any of our wrestlers at a game or venue like this we like to deliberately go up beside a guy who had obviously been waiting to go by himself.
Oh god I know those. It's basically a bunch of guys sharing a single urinal. It forces you to check out other guys and compare sizes, even if you don't intend to. I'm sure you and your boys enjoy showing off your manhood to those non-athletic Joe Blows. Masculinity is such a weird thing.
Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty proud of my junk, but I didn't grow up on a wrestling team. If I see a big dick my eyes will get fixated on it, and I might get turned on. Many of my friends are macho super straight dudes. I'd be considered a creep if I'm ogling in a public bathroom.

Reactions: kurt bishop

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh god I know those. It's basically a bunch of guys sharing a single urinal. It forces you to check out other guys and compare sizes, even if you don't intend to. I'm sure you and your boys enjoy showing off your manhood to those non-athletic Joe Blows. Masculinity is such a weird thing.
Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty proud of my junk, but I didn't grow up on a wrestling team. If I see a big dick my eyes will get fixated on it, and I might get turned on. Many of my friends are macho super straight dudes. I'd be considered a creep if I'm ogling in a public bathroom.
I always liked these kind of urinals. it feels very manly being shoulder-to-shoulder with my buddies, with a stream of piss following of my dick.

TGrizzard

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm always comfortable naked but I'm not going to buy fucking showing off in front of guys and really most locker rooms Have single showers not like high school now and Dorns Rock that s where you mark your area. Knock on every door with my dick regardless if it's open or close

chubbyjockstrap

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Am getting a bit better at this than I used to be. I no longer do the towel dance, but I'm a long way from walking around in the buff.

When my mate and I go together, we tend to be on adjacent benches and face the lockers when naked. I still get a boner so not ready to turn around yet!

Showering is cubicles.

familyman44

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
started showering in jr high once i got over the nerves the first time i was fine with it and had big open showers and you will look only natural . in the marines we showered and walked around nude none of us cared at all hell if we went out with friends we would wind up sharing girls anyway .at the gym i do see lots of younger guys doing the towel dance and older guys just get naked dont care at all.

Reactions: SCJOCK

NEJS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I played on sports teams we didn't have a trough but the individual urinals didn't have dividers in the locker room, they were lined up one by one in a long row. After matriculating into the higher grades the guys would earn the right to walk naked from his locker to the urinal before going in for a shower. The newer teammates would usually wear their speedos to the urinal. But for the older guys, we'd often line up together, a line of naked dudes pissing on their way to the shower.

I showered naked no problem, but it took me awhile to get over the pee shy so I'd piss in another bathroom during the first year or so. After I lightened up I was able to pee with my buds in the locker room, then at other urinals outside the locker room.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same here. Showering naked was never a problem. I was far more concerned with my Pectus Excavatum and spinal misalignment. Still am.

Pee shy, yes.... But in a weird way. More than once I walked into a bathroom to find myself alone at the trough. As soon as I'd gotten started a dozen guys would come in and we'd be crowded at a trough that was long enough for 4 or 5, tops. I seriously didn't care. But ask me to START in that situation? Forget it.

Even weirder: My first time to a gay bar... I went to go take a leak. There was no privacy whatsoever. I took a leak in full view in front of a half dozen guys, finished, and was back in my seat at the bar before I realized what I'd done.

Am I the only gay guy who's less pee shy at gay venues than at straight ones?

Reactions: hornygymkid

Jefflhlee

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
It has been a long while since I have been to a gym or a public pool. Anyway, I went for a swim yesterday and after the swim, in the locker room, I left my towel on the benches and go into the cubicles to shower (all shower are in cubicles), and walk all the way back to my bench buck naked. To my surprised, there are few guys doing the same thing. Nobody is doing the towel dance at all...

This is really encouraging.... :)

LGX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At my local public pool, showers are required. It's funny because I tried to do the towel dance...but it became a damn pain. And I don't like my clothes to have soap in them. So I decided to strip down and....it was a better experience than I thought. Seeing other cocks made mine feel normal.

One thing I noticed though is that I see some guys going in with their shorts on, but I think when they see me they decide to take their clothes off too.

Still not comfortable walking around nude though. Working on it.

Reactions: batnballs67

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The one local pool I swam at this week has shower stalls with curtains. There are a few regulars that never close the curtains, me included. There were two guys in their very early 20's that came into the locker room after their swim and I was surprised that both of them kept the curtains open. However they showered in their swim trunks and went to the lockers still covered. One guy did a version of the towel dance I hadn't seen before. He kept his towel around his shoulders, and it was a big towel, so I covered him pretty well as he faced the lockers. His buddy stripped off his trunks and dried himself off pretty well and didn't try to cover up as he got his underwear out of the locker. These guys weren't completely uncomfortable, but neither of them was quite ready to join me naked at the sink while I was shaving, either.

meatal_head

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it is like the wrestling team my cousin was on last year everyone pretty much goes naked everywhere in the locker room. He went to a state championship and it was several teams using 2 locker rooms and I got to go in there with him and stay for a talk with him and his friends. I felt odd because almost everyone else was nude. Cock was everywhere in all shapes sizes and colors. I did not even have to pretend to not be looking because they were a room full and it was almost impossible not to see.

I tried out for the wrestling team in HS because I weighed like 98 pounds and they needed a guy. I wasn't very good and those tight singlets showed off my lack of cock. It looked weird since flaccid I am pretty much all head not much shaft. I have pretty big cock head and I was kind embarrassed because guy's mom's and girlfriends were there.