are guys that were born premature more likely to be left uncut?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
are guys that were born premature more likely to be left uncut?

just curious if this was true or not, I know that I was born seven weeks early, and I know they tried to cut me before releasing me from the hospital, and then like a week or two after they took me in but the doctor brought me back without doing it since I was still too small, and said to bring me back in 6 weeks.. unfortunately my parents not sure which one must of been really insistent about it since they took me back.. though I think this is how I ended up with the unusual loose cut that I have since I think that I was done in a doctors office with the plastibell rather than in the hospital with a gomco.

heres a quote from another thread:
I came out early (premature) so there were more important things to do besides giving me the snip. Being uncut was kinda confusing when I was younger since most boys around me were cut, but now I know that I wouldn't want it any other way. Plus, having a "transformer" in my pants used to make a lot of the cut boys curious in the locker room in grade school... they had never seen one like mine hehe.

B_hung1988

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was born 6 weeks early and was left uncut not sure if that's why because my 2 older brothers are also uncut. I have never asked but i know my father is circumcised and i can only guess he wishes he wasn't so he left his sons uncut.

S

SirConcis

Circumcisions are not indicated for premature babies. Not sure of the definition of "premature" though. This can range from a couple hours early to being months early and needing to be in intensive care for a while.

For a "slight" premature birth, I would assume they still snip it before leaving hopsital. For more serious cases, they will wait until they know the baby is healthy /strong enough before doing it.

In cases where there are complications but baby does go home with frequent visit to hospitals, they will delay the circ until they are sure the baby is healthy/strong.

aslan-ispq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nice to hear that all you guys that were premature have developed properly, I have just had twin sons that were 8 weeks early and i was very concerned to how it would effected there development ?
and rest a sured i will not be having them cut

LovinThickWomen

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
nice to hear that all you guys that were premature have developed properly, I have just had twin sons that were 8 weeks early and i was very concerned to how it would effected there development ?
and rest a sured i will not be having them cut

My boy was born 7 weeks early, and there was no way I was letting anyone near his pecker with a knife! The thing was tiny! How on earth could they have done that correctly. I decided to leave it and let him decide what to do with it.

D_Lanksesbye Sleepingrawe

Account Disabled
Media
My son was a 24 week micropreemie, 16 weeks early, born a 1 lb 7 oz, stayed 128 days in NICU. We had him circumcised a few days before we came home, and the chief neonatal surgeon did it. The boys is likely to be big if hereditary plays into it at all, and the doc did a really good job.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Interesting...was talking to another dad friend about this this week....and this came up- his son was a preemie and unbeknowst to him they cut him at some point (he is not sure when as he son was in an incubator...he is not thrilled about it (he is uncut)....but what can he do now?

he also shared with me an odd fact...he has an odd uncut dick (we go to the same gym) his foreskin sort of 'hangs'...when he was 10 he was chasing a cow and jomped a creek...he heard/felt an odd 'pow' (his words) his foreskin had been tight until then but evidently he 'power stretched' it in the leap...

anyone else?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A coworker recently had a premature son. She took him back about 6 weeks after he was born to "be fixed" in her words.

did she take him to the hospital or just the doctor?.. this is what happened to me, that my parents probably my mom not sure though were determinted to have me cut, since they didn't do it in the hospital and they took me back special to have it done, and this really pisses me off...

My son was a 24 week micropreemie, 16 weeks early, born a 1 lb 7 oz, stayed 128 days in NICU. We had him circumcised a few days before we came home, and the chief neonatal surgeon did it. The boys is likely to be big if hereditary plays into it at all, and the doc did a really good job.

why did the chief neonatal surgeon do it?... do you know what method he used?

is there a reason why you were determined to have him cut eventhough he had already struggled so much just to survive after being premature?..

how can you tell that the doc did a really good job?. the real results don't become apparent until adulthood...

Interesting...was talking to another dad friend about this this week....and this came up- his son was a preemie and unbeknowst to him they cut him at some point (he is not sure when as he son was in an incubator...he is not thrilled about it (he is uncut)....but what can he do now?

This brings up an opposite question... ARE PREMATURE BABIES MORE LIKELY TO BE CUT? since there in the hospital longer so its harder for the parents to keep watch on them 24/7 to prevent them from being cut.

S

SirConcis

At high school, a friend of mine told me he had been born premature. And it was quite apparent from seeing him in briefs that he was cut.

D_Lanksesbye Sleepingrawe

Account Disabled
Media
why did the chief neonatal surgeon do it?... do you know what method he used?

He was the best microsurgeon in residence and did my son's heart surgery at one week old. We figured that if you have access to the best, why not use him? We just asked and he agreed to do it.

is there a reason why you were determined to have him cut eventhough he had already struggled so much just to survive after being premature?..

Ethical questions about whether or not to circumcise aside. We had our reasons.

Why there and then, is because he was soon to be leaving neonatal intensive care. We would lose access to the aforementioned surgeon. Also, if the little guy were to have had any complication, he could have been in no better place for care. It was his tenth surgery in four months.

how can you tell that the doc did a really good job?. the real results don't become apparent until adulthood...

He used the plastibell method. It healed very quickly and cleanly and (best I can tell at my son's current age < 3 years), he has no scar to speak of.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A coworker recently had a premature son. She took him back about 6 weeks after he was born to "be fixed" in her words.
Sick fucks. I had a coworker who took her kid back a few weeks before his first birthday, so he'd be healed up in time for his birthday party. She thought Nevada Medicaid was getting cheap because they don't pay for it anymore rather than because there's no reason to cut up baby dicks.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
3 months premature and I still have my foreskin.

It has nothing to do with being premature. It has to do with the wishes of the parent(s). And in the case of stupid parents, it depends on the doctor's feelings about foreskin.

In the UK most doctors have a healthy, informed opinion when it comes to foreskin and the benefits thereof.