Are guys with bigger dicks more promiscuous?

dangly

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So OK...I'm about 7x5, which, as far as I understand it, is statistically supposed to be somewhere in the 90th percentile or above. In the last eight years, I've been in bed with maybe 75 guys, and I'd say a good third to half of them were my size or bigger.

Are guys with bigger dicks more promiscuous? I've always made it a point to skip anyone who responds to a personal ad with dick photos, and I don't post mine on personal ads, so I'm fairly sure there wasn't any bias there. But I'm still not sure what's going on, as the statistics I've found seem to contradict my personal experience.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Admitedly I'm pretty exhibitionist and recently got into nudism and I like to have sex at any opportunity. So I guess I am pretty promiscuous. I cant speak for everyone though.

curiouscam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think promiscuous is just promiscuous. I don't think being larger has anything to do with how many people you fuck. My opinion though. Having what some may consider a larger than average cock never makes me think I want to put it in everyone. That is just how I am everyday anyway and I'm sure if it was 3 inches I would still be the same ;)

overninept5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think promiscuous is just promiscuous. I don't think being larger has anything to do with how many people you fuck. My opinion though. Having what some may consider a larger than average cock never makes me think I want to put it in everyone. That is just how I am everyday anyway and I'm sure if it was 3 inches I would still be the same ;)
wot 'e said.

airc3

Sexy Member
Media
I'm 7x5.5 and I have had sex with 0 people. Can't say I have too much desire to either, it just seems kind of gross to me. So there goes your theory. Maybe it's just you?

dangly

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'd say the number of guys you have been with is probably quite low compared to many gay guys!

I think I should restate the question:

The statistics tell me I should only get a guy who's bigger than me 5-10% of the time. Instead, I get guys who are bigger than me 33-50% of the time.

What gives? (I'm not complaining; I'm just confused by the difference between what the numbers say and my own experiences)

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I think some are. I suppose it depends on how you define "promiscuous". Is a guy who would like to have sex with as many women as possible promiscuous, or is he only promiscuous if he manages to pull it off?

I went to high school with a couple of guys who were very well-endowed. This not only came from their accounts, but from seeing them flaccid in the gym shower room and third party reports including those from a couple of their ex-partners that I later happened to have sex with.

These particular guys did manage to advertise their endowments in various ways to attract the attention of sexually-curious women, and I'm sure they got a lot of word-of-mouth type referrals from women. And they did bang a lot of chicks.

I don't know what percentage of well-endowed guys are inclined to do this, or manage to do it if they are so inclined. I'm sure there are plenty of lesser-endowed guys who would do the same if they could.

yoursgetsmine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been a slut my entire life, and both with men (started hooking up in the past few years) and a lot of females for my whole life, and I can say that the thought or sight of a HUGE cock especially if it's black makes me weak in the knees, start precumming, and totally makes my "promiscuous" level jump through the roof.

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's entirely personality driven. A big cock just helps guys pick up if they decide they do want to play around.

spicyballs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree that it's personality driven, but I do think that these days especially, with the advent of the internet and increased sexual networking abilities, that its easier to be promiscuois, period. Now to address the original question, I also think that furthermore, guys with larger dicks are generally more promiscuous. Obviously statistics don't speak for everyone, but in my experiences as well being very promiscuous, I do tend to encounter a majority of nice, average to very well-endowed dicks.

I think it's partially a personality thing, but like the nature of this website itself, big dicks are interesting/intriguing. I think that well-endowed guys do have certain inclinations and cultural/societal opportunities to be more promiscuous. Also I think that when talking about anonymous or random hookups, the overarching craving is for other hot bodies and big/nice dicks... Therefore, smaller or out of shape guys (and I only reference physique here because if you're in shape/toned your dick is simply bigger than it would be if you were heavier, as weight eats up dick length) are overlooked/negelected or passed on by a lot of other dudes. This sort of skews the statistics, if that makes sense.

I agree that a guy with a 3" member may have a way bigger sex drive than a dude with 8" but which of them is more likely to have an easier time getting sex based on his size alone?

Last edited:

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd say so. Nothing wrong with you really enjoying sex, and if it just so happens to be with multiple people more power to ya. If you can get it like that then why not :)

There is nothing wrong with you really enjoying sex and the size of the penis would seem irrelevant. If you are not in a relationship there isn’t any reason why you cannot fulfil your sexual desires with as many willing partners as you wish.

Before, I was in a relationship I enjoyed the having sex with as many women as possible not because it was target driven obsession but a natural way to develop a [casual] sexually gratifying relationship.

I am now in a loving relationship, but my wife and I wish to have what is considered an open relationship - in which one or both of us may become sexually active with other partners.

Our extramarital relationships, which haven’t decreased with age, emphasize sexual gratification and are conducted mainly when we are separated for some time owing to work commitments.

More recently we have developed recreational friendships with other like-minded couples and now enjoy a swinging style of open marriage. This now means we can satisfy our heightened sexual desires together.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My two cents in this is that yeah, guys who are really hung are probably more promiscuous than guys who aren't. Me? My sex life has been basically serial monogamy with bouts of rampant promiscuity between single long term partners. The reason for at least the promiscuous part probably has something to do with my dick: ever since I became sexually active (at an age where the moderators would prefer me not to mention) I've gotten nothing but positive feedback from my partners when I've dropped my pants--especially after I learned how to use it to pleasure them without causing undue pain. And yes, that positive feedback does make one go back for more. I enjoy and look forward to pleasuring my partners. I have friends who are always anxious about that first night with a woman. And whenever I've been "single" I've always had lots more partners than my less equipt (from their accounts) friends. Now I can't say that this is the same for every guy who was blessed with a big schlong, and some of the previous responses bare that out, but at least in my case, I know that a part of my sexual frequency has to do with the size of my cock. It may be a part of my psychology, but one's body does impact one's sense of self, especially when it's pretty far out from the norm.