Are hairy men really that unattractive ?

virgin_bi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello,

I'm a hairy guy. I consider myself smart and avg sized for this forum. Anyway, I;m insanely kinky and would like to have a lot of sex. You guys think I shd get rid of my hair to maximize my changes ???. I mean are they no girls out there that actually fancy a hairy (clean and hygienic mind you) man?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If your body hair doesn't completely obscure most of your skin, and is soft to touch, I'd say leave it alone. If it looks like a hair sweater, but is really nice to touch, perhaps you could thin it out. If your hair is coarse, dry, scratchy and hard, you should try conditioning it, and if that fails, perhaps you should have it removed.

Personally, I'm a girl who doesn't mind hair, as long as I can still see skin through it. I'm not crazy about back hair, but even that's okay if the hair is silky, and again, not too thick.

This is about the hairiest torso I find attractive.

Last edited:

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Just be yourself! I've always had lots of body hair, although being ginger it doesn't stand out as much as dark hair. Once I shaved all my body hair off to please a woman (and to enhance the skin-on-skin contact during sex) - it felt very odd and didn't add much to the sensuality. In my experience plenty of women want hairy lovers, it is after all a masculine thing.

I actually prefer sex with smooth guys, though. I suppose I like them to be 'feminine'!

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
You know, I'm pretty hairy, and I've only had one potential partner who told me she really didn't like guys with hairy bodies.

I've also found some partners, both male and female, who are turned on by some body fur.

I suspect there's a lot of people in the middle who accept that guys' bodies grow hair and it's not a big deal either way.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, to be perfectly honest, I hate hair ON MY BODY, but go crazy for a guy with a hairy body. It's so hot to feel him inside me and all that body hair all over me.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hairless men are not my thing...smooth skin anywhere on a guy who didn't shave for a few days? No. Not for me. I especially like the sexy patch that runs beneath your belly button a lot. Or to play with chest hair, or lightly rub my leg against my hubby's hairy one.

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You guys think I shd get rid of my hair to maximize my changes ???
I know you're looking for responses from women, but I'll throw my two cents in.

As a hairy guy myself, I've found that people generally express either a like or a dislike for hair. On the whole, I've found that people like a natural look, although I'm too hairy for some I'm sure. I'm hairier than most, but not super hairy. I wouldn't look right to myself if I shaved my hair, so I wouldn't do it. However, if you're going for a younger look, or if you have hair in a bad pattern, I'd suggest shaving it off.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a fairly hairy guy, most everywhere except on the back. For the most part, women seem to be turned on by it. I like to leave my shirt collar open a bit, plus wear shorts a lot, so women can get a peek. I'm sure some women don't like it, but apparently not that many since I've never had any problem picking up chicks.

Plus, frankly, I'd feel stupid shaving my body hair. That's what women do to their legs and underarms with those little shavers. No thank you.

SouthernSpunk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Very hairy all over here. Many of the women I've been with like or at least don't object to it - those that do have major problem with it I pass by. I made the mistake of shaving in my 20s to please a woman. It was weird and unpleasant. It didn't add anything to the relationship, and I realized that this was going to be an everlasting concession - maybe the first of many.

Men on the other hand, either don't care or go apeshit for it. I like having friends like that. :)

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
does this answer your question?

alec-baldwin321.jpg