Are hairy men really that unattractive ?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
While I like guys who are naturally smooth chested, I do have a preference for slightly furry men. I find it masculine and sexy. I love curling my fingers through chest hair and following a happy trail with my lips and tongue. That being said, I do like a trim around the cock and I am not crazy about shoulder or back hair.

Ultimately tho, it's about the guy. Smooth or shaggy - a sexy man is a sexy man!

all in preference- i prefer less hair. i think i have a hair phobia. :)

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's ALL preference. There is no broad 'yes or no' here. It's all comes down to the individual level.

I personally HATE body hair on myself. I only LOVE it on another man's armpits, legs, arms and happy trail. He CANNOT have it anywhere else (no chest, no balls, no shaft, no ass, no back, little to no facial) and still be fully attractive to me. I'll always wish he would shave or whatever. Not a huge issue but still, it's not fun to have near my mouth and a PAIN IN THE ASS to rest my face on.

dafeesh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have always said that girls who don't like hair on MEN haven't graduated to such yet haha jk but in all seriousness I waited a long time for my hair to come in..if you don't like it then you can get out :p

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all I agree that it is a personal preference and you shouldn’t be concerned or tied to someone who wont accept you for who you are period!

Personally though having been a swimmer and a model and dancer I have enjoyed shaving all my unnecessary body hair including my pubic area and have found that this adds to the sensitivity of my body especially during sex.

Most women I have been with enjoyed the fact that there weren’t any unnecessary cock hair to deal with too.

At the same time spending a life time being athletic in school, the marines, tri-athlete and track coach there are some benefits to not being covered in hair. As an Italian American male if I were to go natural I am very hairy.

again it is a personal preference and the choice should be ones own; just be yourself and enjoy life on your terms

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Little boys are smooth. Men have hair.

I feel exactly the same way!!! pretty hairy here too and have never had anyone say to me "No thanks, you're too hairy". Maybe it all worked into the attraction equation, but it was never said. Plenty of women and men like hairy...plenty don't like it....and a whole lot are neutral on it.

really...we all have our likes and dislikes....our turn ons and turn offs. but you should, using common sense, be who YOU want to be..not who others want you to be. Most people groom and dress in ways to make themselves the most presentable and desirable. I think this is fine and understandable. But I think the line is drawn when it comes to completely changing yourself. If you're hairy..you're hairy! you can trim and bathe and groom but you're still hairy by nature. It's like that scene in Seinfeld where George has a toupee on and Elaine keeps yelling at him "YOU"RE BALD" lol you are what and who you are.

and remember..any man can trim and shave himself smoothe but only some of us can grow hair and be furry!

NumberTwentySix

Just Browsing
Media
I'm fairly fuzzy myself and have had mixed responses from women. I have found the consensus to be that chest hair is fine, but shoulder/back hair needs to go. Also, beards tickle horrendously on inner thighs.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never dated a guy that shaved his hair off anywhere other than his face and his genitals. My partners have always had a moderate amount of hair elsewhere on their bodies. I like it, it's snuggy.

airc3

Sexy Member
Media
As an Italian who has more hair on his back then on his chest, I think it's gross. I am spending thosands to have it lasered off from my back, shoulders, butt and upper arms. I wish to God I was smooth. I am the only hairy guy among all my friends and it sucks.

halihung

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Little boys are smooth. Men have hair.

Agreed! I used to be ashamed of being so hairy, however I am French Canadian (w/ part native in me) so I am hairy and dark. My SO LOOOVES it and she has said that same quote. Love who you are and others can then love you back!

HH