Are here any uncut Americans

Yes and it damned sure isn't always easy, LOL.

Any place your cock comes out in public (the locker room, sauna, the doctors office) you always get the "look". Medical people always want to discuss the "options" (the C word).

Growing up I thought I was deformed until a kid from South America showed up at my school. When I went in the service I noticed there were more of us than I thought. But from my own experience and general observations I would probably say that 1 in 20 Caucasians are probably "uncut", probably 2 in 10 African Americans and a fairly significant number of Hispanic Americans. Americans born in the Northeast, Midwest and West are largely cut, many of the uncut guys I knew were from the south or southeast.

Hope this helps your study.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Very happily intact, as is my son (who assures me that any son of his will also remain whole).

Vagus (Link 42), absolutely unshakable statistics of any kind are not always easy to come by, of course, and especially in matters relating to the penis. But it is pretty well established that the circumcision rate in the United States has now, mercifully, plunged to about 33%--and steadily falling. A good place to start research is IntactAmerica (see my signature).

Last edited:

Very happily intact, as is my son (who assures me that any son of his will also remain whole).

Vagus (Link 42), absolutely unshakable statistics of any kind are not always easy to come by, of course, and especially in matters relating to the penis. But it is pretty well established that the circumcision rate in the United States has now, mercifully, plunged to about 33%--and steadily falling. A good place to start research is IntactAmerica (see my signature).

I believe you are probably correct from a stats standpoint. I will have to take a gaze at your link later, seems fascinating.

I do believe though from a generation demographic that many US dicks were lopped from the late 1950's through the mid to late 90's when it seems that many people actually started questioning the necessity of the operation.

S

SirConcis

OK, so my original estimate, based on this thread, that there were 5 uncircumcised males in the USA has now risen to perhaps a dozen or two based on testimony made in this thread.

Actually, exact statistics could be achieved if there was an accurate count of classrooms in the USA. (since there is always that one token uncircumcised male in every classroom)

:) :) :) :) :)

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Your attempt at humor really grates on my nerves.
It's like Dr. Laura using the n word.

67.5% of Americans get to keep their foreskins at birth, last time the CDC released figures. When I was in high school in the 60s and 70s in a highly circumcised area, the Northeast, a third of the guys had their foreskins.

SeattleUncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
there are lots of uncut guys, and the statistics of men who remain intact is rising here in the US as more parents are educated about needlessly mutilating their children and the health-related myths about uncircumcised men are dispelled. Uncut is HOT. Fucking hot. It's beautiful, natural, and the way I was intended to be.

D_Evita_Zane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, so my original estimate, based on this thread, that there were 5 uncircumcised males in the USA has now risen to perhaps a dozen or two based on testimony made in this thread.

Actually, exact statistics could be achieved if there was an accurate count of classrooms in the USA. (since there is always that one token uncircumcised male in every classroom)

:) :) :) :) :)

A dozen or two out of a population of 300+ million?

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
there are lots of uncut guys, and the statistics of men who remain intact is rising here in the US as more parents are educated about needlessly mutilating their children and the health-related myths about uncircumcised men are dispelled. Uncut is HOT. Fucking hot. It's beautiful, natural, and the way I was intended to be.

You got that right! It should be the new manifesto.

D

deleted556573

5% Thank God the rest of us are circumcised. I am. All the guys in my high school were. All the gays in my Ivy League University are. :smile:

San Diego.

On Friday, I will be joining the ranks of you and your classmates, at least as far as your circumcision status goes. :tongue:

Reactions: ChuChiPapi