Are here any uncut Americans

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm intact, and I know its not uncommon to see other intact guys in the locker room. In fact in the gyms I belonged to most recently, it seemed like almost a 50/50 split between men who were intact and those who had part of their penis removed, though that was probably influence by geography to some extent.

Supposedly only about 50% of the children born in the US today have a part of their genitalia removed at birth without their consent. That percentage was much higher in the past and has been decreasing steadily since the early 90's.

Saint Raphael

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm intact, and I know its not uncommon to see other intact guys in the locker room. In fact in the gyms I belonged to most recently, it seemed like almost a 50/50 split between men who were intact and those who had part of their penis removed, though that was probably influence by geography to some extent.

Supposedly only about 50% of the children born in the US today have a part of their genitalia removed at birth without their consent. That percentage was much higher in the past and has been decreasing steadily since the early 90's.

Yeah, I have been genuinely surprised at the number of intact guys I have seen in my gym, especially since its college and at least in theory, guys are a bit more prudish. I would say that at least 30-35% of the guys that shower in the buff are intact. A lot of them are first generation Americans (parents from India, Latin America), but more than half of the black guys I've seen see intact and also a decent number of white guys - but if course it's possible that the latter may be first generation with Euro parents.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Still the vast majority of ALL American men including Boomers are CUT and we love it but welcome those that are uncut and they had no opportunity in their native lands to enjoy the blessing of not have to fuss over and "train" 4skins. These and terms like "docking".......CUT dudes can go without.

Still the vast majority of ALL American men including Boomers are CUT and we love it but welcome those that are uncut and they had no opportunity in their native lands to enjoy the blessing of not have to fuss over and "train" 4skins. These and terms like "docking".......CUT dudes can go without.
Oh god.. speak for yourself. Lol

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Listen ALL of you. For a very long time we American CUT dudes have had to listen while you 4skinned goys obsess over what we Do Not want. It is not enough that you deal with smegma, odors, phimosis,para-phimosdis,balanitis, UTI's, HPV (which affects you dudes but in the sake of incluscivity you guys want us to go through the series too), Must be a. Millennial thing! Then you.worry about masturbation to which we have otgasms and you guys.like to mix smegma in a docking exercise. etc and Etc. We are happy. Please ,worry about your plethora of issues. Your 4skins will always require your dedicated attention. A quick shower and NO bidet required here.

Reactions: orangeC

You both could simply not tell others what is right or wrong about foreskins.
I am not saying WE. I’m speaking from my experience. I can only express opinion, not speak for you or tell you what to do.

Listen ALL of you. For a very long time we American CUT dudes have had to listen while you 4skinned goys obsess over what we Do Not want. It is not enough that you deal with smegma, odors, phimosis,para-phimosdis,balanitis, UTI's, HPV (which affects you dudes but in the sake of incluscivity you guys want us to go through the series too), Must be a. Millennial thing! Then you.worry about masturbation to which we have otgasms and you guys.like to mix smegma in a docking exercise. etc and Etc. We are happy. Please ,worry about your plethora of issues. Your 4skins will always require your dedicated attention. A quick shower and NO bidet required here.
I’m American, you don’t know what you are talking about, and you don’t speak for me. Pretty sure there are others who would agree that you don’t speak for them either.

midwestrob

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
you know - this was a thread asking if there are uncut Americans. I would think comments about foreskins, pros and cons of circumcision, etc, belong in threads in the healthy penis forum.
Belong in other threads....