Are Hung Gay Guys Sexually Frustrated?

B_bxmuscle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This one's specifically for hung gay dudes, though maybe bi-guys have an answer too.

I heard from hung gay dudes who say they're "versatile" or "bottom" that nearly everybody they meet want them to be the "top" nearly all the time, pushing them into this role and leaving them frustrated if/when they want to bottom. Obviously this in not an issue for "total tops", but is this a real problem for the rest of you guys? How do you deal with it?

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I actually have heard this from people I know...I even knew a guy who was hung so much that it would put a horse to shame, and actually wanted to be a bottom, but was not able to because everyone expected him to top. The few times he got to bottom, he was very happy.

My preference is to bottom, but I am versatile with my boyfriend because I love him and that is what comes first :)

STLguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I prefer bottom in general. It was so unpleasant for some of the guys that i've topped that it became pretty unappealing. One guy broke up with me because he couldn't take it and felt that to be my bf he would have to be able to accommodate me.

Sometimes i'll say i prefer to bottom because i'm lazy ;-)

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do not and did not like to bottom
it seems like yes there are so many well hung bottoms that i wanted and needed to become a top
I am a great top with the right guy
one that takes his time
for me a major turn off is when i am asked to get it hard
my cock does not have a get hard button it takes time to get me relaxed enough to get hard and stay hard

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It seems to me that these "top/bottom" definitions must be limiting for the guys who use them. I mean, how do you know what you'll feel like in a given situation? It seems to me that a person could change their preferences depending on their partner. I know with my best buddy we end up doing 69 a lot because it seems equal and also erotic since we both like making out and oral sex generally.

affarsbitrade

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know a guy who is versatile gay, but has a really nice looking dick (size wise I'd say it's 7x6 inches but it's on a pretty short guy so looks huge) and so often as soon as the other guy sees it, they instantly take the role of the bottom. On the other hand, some guys are so turned on by the big dick that they want to fuck him and jerk him off/suck him etc at the same time (that's what I did!). Maybe like straight guys who want to fuck a woman while they play with her big boobs?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It seems to me that these "top/bottom" definitions must be limiting for the guys who use them. I mean, how do you know what you'll feel like in a given situation? It seems to me that a person could change their preferences depending on their partner. I know with my best buddy we end up doing 69 a lot because it seems equal and also erotic since we both like making out and oral sex generally.

For me, it really depends on who I'm with. There are some people I'm attracted to and feel like I want to be the top. Others I look at and feel as if I should be the bottom. Ultimately, I wish I can find people who like to do both and that's rarely happened for me. Many times it seems after the first few times I fool around with someone, sexual roles are established and very rarely does it fluctuate from there. I'm currently in a relationship where I'm more of the bottom due to my partner's sexual preferences. And although I've come to accept it, I can't help but have the urge to find the right person and pound their ass for hours.

As for the 69 (woo hoo!), since one of my favorite things is oral that just comes with the territory. In some instances, it never really gets much further than that since the one I'm with really enjoys it as much as I do. When you have two people who know how to please each other well with their mouths, things such as "top" and "bottom" don't seem to matter as much. :biggrin:

runningwoof

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not being hung, I can't answer the question completely...but I can say, I have thought it a shame when I see a really hung guy who just wants to bottom. If I had a huge cock, I think I would probably top a lot more than I do now.