Are hung teens subject to more abuse?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Imported, Jan 26, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

eyemready: I have a suspicion that hung teens are more subject to adult abuse (from either men or women). I wonder if studies have shown that?

Have you had incidents of attemtped or actual molestation?

2. Imported

Gold Member

AUncut10in: I was abused by a man when I was a teen. I think he was after me because of my size. I also had women after my dick where I worked as a teen. They would always grab a feel and tease me about my size. I changed into my work clothes in the back room, and they were always trying to catch me changing. But never actually had sex with them.

3. Imported

Gold Member

hung: While I was never physically abused, I did receive some verbal abuse while in High School. The comment I received was "The Bull in The China Shop."

Never too bad, but at times it did upset me.

4. jonb

Gold Member

Never abused. Teased, though.

I'd think that actual abuse is more likely to be the less-hung kids. It's the same thing as all sadistic behaviors: Power imbalance.

5. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

I was very self conscious about my size as a teen. I was more or less full grown (give or take the last few milimeters) by time I was 16 or so. I hated taking showers for PE and did everything I could to avoid it. I got alot of teasing because of my size.

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=hung link=board=youth;num=1075129815;start=0#2 date=01/26/04 at 12:43:19]  The comment I received was "The Bull in The China Shop."[/quote]

You've alluded to this a few times, but calling someone a bull in a china shop, or a bull in a china closet, means that the person is clumsy or reckless, not that he's well-hung. I guess it's conceivable that everyone at your school misused the well-known term, but are you sure that they were talking about your cock?

7. benderten2001

Gold Member

I was reminded in reading the comments here that there are several different types of abuse.

Physical abuse is being discussed here of course, and I can see where young guys "over average" may indeed be subjected to more circumstances in day-to-day living which would encourage it.

There's also "mental" abuse, too and quite often THAT is self-inflicted.

Young men who are hung can feel ackward, "out of place" and come away feeling like "freaks" while other guys who "don't measure up" feel inferior, lack self-confidence, and otherwise feel rejection.

--Life can really be tough sometimes.

8. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

Well said, Benderten2001!

9. Imported

Gold Member

look9989: None of these incidents sound like "abuse." I was occasionally approached by men and women when I was a teen and I never considered it abuse. Teens are often sexually active and usually adjust quite well to a relationship with an older adult. This hysteria has to stop!

10. kurios

kurios Member

If you are asking if hung teens are approached more often than their less well endowed buddies I would say yes cause they are potentially more noticeable/attractive for the purpose.  
    Abuse of a teen is another matter entirely and that is where the teen was not a willing participant and I think this is more situational than having to do with being hung.
    An example(and dont jump on me cause it is an example)...woman sees teen with pretty big basket that she wants to sample and does. Guy gets laid and woman gets her kicks and each go their way neither pressured and both are winners= no abuse. Another woman was the guys teacher and she pressures him for repeat performances that he doesnt want but is afraid she will fail him. He is on anxiety alert. That=abuse/coercion

11. Imported

Gold Member

tripod2004: In the UK, child abuse is a big issue for concern so I agree with those who differentiate teasing and bullying from abuse. The only 'abuse' I had was being stripped so that people could watch me get an erection. At the time I was embarrassed but that's all. After a while I quite enjoyed being stared at.

12. free2jump4u

free2jump4u Member

wondered if anyone has new stories to add here ... pretty interesting topic ...

13. D_Brecock Evileye

D_Brecock Evileye New Member

In jounior high I was accused my first day in PE of having an erection in the locker room. I was wareing underware and without removing them grabed it and twisted it saying "If it was hard I couldnt bend it, stupid." No one ever said anything else about it there. I did have a neighbors mother come on to me when I was sixteen and a few comments on how happy my future girl friends were going to be from others. Not a lot of noticeable abuse. I could be kind of dense though.

Draft saved Draft deleted