Are Jewish Men Generally Hung?

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media
...and if they are, are they hung more in length or girth, or both? I'm just curious, because I've been with two Jewish guys in the past on separate occasions (they both happened to be named Josh coincidentally), and they both were pretty hung long and thick...I'm talking 8-9" and 6" girth.

Dooky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I dont think religion can choose whether someone is hung but since jews usually dont marry out of religion i can understand the genetics of jews being relatively the same (hence why some people call it a race, although technically it is not.). On another note, is being gay accepted in judaism? i didn't think it was. don't much about them though.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...and if they are, are they hung more in length or girth, or both? I'm just curious, because I've been with two Jewish guys in the past on separate occasions (they both happened to be named Josh coincidentally), and they both were pretty hung long and thick...I'm talking 8-9" and 6" girth.
Funny you mentioned that. I have a rather WASPy girl friend who swears Jewish guys are always hung. Since college she claims to have been with at least a half dozen Jewish men and all were 8" and above. :eek: I have my doubts about this, I think she has just lucked out. :rolleyes:

I dont think religion can choose whether someone is hung but since jews usually dont marry out of religion i can understand the genetics of jews being relatively the same (hence why some people call it a race, although technically it is not.). On another note, is being gay accepted in judaism? i didn't think it was. don't much about them though.
To the best of my knowledge being gay is not fully accepted in any religion.

B_Hamadim

Experimental Member
Media
Abraham, the father of the jews was Circumcised when he was 99 years old.

Amazing isn't it?

What I know is that religion has nothing to do with the Penis length.

So you should change your Question to: "Are Israelite men Generally Hung?"

Well I'm jewish (both sides) and am 8.6" x 6". I've heard some girls say I'm an exception to the rule when they've dated jewish guys in the pass....most are smaller.

silverheart

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its certainly not true. They have studied jewish men and they tend to be smaller than average closer to the asian range.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say no. Not generally, just like everyone else. You will always have that small percentage that is hung, like in every other group.

I have heard both extremes. Just like in the other threads, if you are running into more hung than not, it is probably becuase they are more sexually confident and put themsleves out more.

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is in Reform Judaism but not in Orthodox. Homosexuality is fully accepted by more pagan than revealed religions.[/QUOTE] Orthodox Jews don't accept Reform or Conservative Jews as being Jewish. So that's no surprise. :rolleyes:

Darned if you don't learn something new every day. :cool:
URJ - Homosexuality

Many in the traditional community today will say that they accept the homosexual person as a Jew, but they cannot condone what they understand to be sinful behavior nor can they that say that homosexuality is on the same level as heterosexuality.

On the other hand, there are those, not all, who believe that the traditional laws against homosexuality originated in a more ritual context, since, for the most part, the word "abomination" was applied more in the ritual sphere of life than in the ethical. The Torah seems to see homosexual relations in a cultic context rather than something more parallel to the interpersonal context of heterosexual relationships.
Although the sin of Sodom and Gemmorah is apparently homosexuality, later Jewish tradition, including the Biblical prophets, makes no reference to homosexuality and see the sins of Sodom and Gemmorah as cruelty and lack of hospitality to the "stranger" - xenophobia, as it were.

Reform Judaism, for the most part, seems to view the traditional prohibitions against homosexuality as mores from a bygone age, mores now replaced with clearer understandings of the reality of gender orientation as something which is, as it seems to me, beyond simple individual "preference."

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny you mentioned that. I have a rather WASPy girl friend who swears Jewish guys are always hung. Since college she claims to have been with at least a half dozen Jewish men and all were 8" and above. :eek: I have my doubts about this, I think she has just lucked out. :rolleyes:

Hey njqt466
You commented on one of my pics before
Jewish here and maybe just one of us will dispell your doubts

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The non-religious gay jewish men I've encountered have been average length, though one was noticeably girthy. The orthodox Hasidic Jews (complete with side-curls, or peyos) that I've seen naked at the bath-house appeared to be quite small. But they, of course, were not erect.

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media
So it must have been luck on my part. Neither of the guys I was with seemed to be religious (or at least not while they were with me). I just found it funny that they both happened to be hung pretty big.

blacklibran1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Israeli men are so fucking hot! And when they speak in Hebrew!!! Omg I want to drop a load right then and there. Damn. My ex was an Israeli and he was a nice size . Some of the best sex. Yum . Shalom!