Are Jewish Men Generally Hung?

BiggerInTexas8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jewish and hung do not belong in the same sentance. As for why? Well you know that Jews and moslems are big into circumcision and when you cut something off of a cock as vital as a foreskin it gets smaller and less thick!

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Generally, Jewish guys tend to be a bit bigger than the average and there are a lot of really hung jewish guys. That said, there are a lot of Jewish men with tiny dicks. Circumcision does not make one's dick smaller.

Explorer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My Hasidic friend is nicely hung, hairy as hell, but nicely hung...

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My first serious boyfriend was Jewish. And he was very average size-wise. But boy did he love to fuck my young ass.

Other Jews I've known or done - and that's a fair sample -seem to me to be perhaps a tad bigger than average. Chalk it up to good solid Eastern European heritage.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Israeli men are so fucking hot! And when they speak in Hebrew!!! Omg I want to drop a load right then and there. Damn. My ex was an Israeli and he was a nice size . Some of the best sex. Yum . Shalom!

Amen. I've always had this thing about Israeli soldiers.

Media
Second-hand information from two Jewish women I'm fucking currently. Both have had both Jewish and non-Jewish male partners; both say their experience is that Jewish (of course cut) men have been larger, that is in girth, than the average, although certainly one has had a bigger uncut cock - mine. I have no idea whether there is any scientific basis for the difference.

ninerr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm certainly not an authority on this, but I can tell you that Jewish men typically are circumcized!! :)

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm certainly not an authority on this, but I can tell you that Jewish men typically are circumcized!! :)

Yes we are but there is an underground movement to stop circumcision. It won't make the mohels happy but..... There are also Yahoo Groups about Jewish non-circumcision if that's a word! lol

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Funny you mentioned that. I have a rather WASPy girl friend who swears Jewish guys are always hung. Since college she claims to have been with at least a half dozen Jewish men and all were 8" and above. :eek: I have my doubts about this, I think she has just lucked out. :rolleyes:

To the best of my knowledge being gay is not fully accepted in any religion.

There are gay synagogues btw.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If they were, wouldn't more guys be converting?

My other half talked about converting and I said why bother you are already Jewish by injection.
But to the OP most of the men in my family are fairly well endowed and I have seen many bigger and many smaller through the years...I don't think being Jewish has anything to do with it.

D_Barzillai Whackingsauce

Account Disabled
Media
Just to clarify and sorry if someone has already mentioned this; being Jewish is unique in the sense that being Jewish is not only spiritual and religious it is also cultural.

I dont think religion can choose whether someone is hung but since jews usually dont marry out of religion i can understand the genetics of jews being relatively the same (hence why some people call it a race, although technically it is not.). On another note, is being gay accepted in judaism? i didn't think it was. don't much about them though.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have dated a few Jewish men and they ranged in size from average to *omg* huge, but most :)rolleyes:) were average. A thick average, but still average. FWIW, the huge guy was Sephardic and the rest are Ashkenazi. :shrug:

Well I'm jewish (both sides) and am 8.6" x 6". I've heard some girls say I'm an exception to the rule when they've dated jewish guys in the pass....most are smaller.
*takes note* Mmm, and all sexy! I think you are a potential notch on my hello kitty compact. :wink: :biggrin1: