Are ladies aroused by having their toes sucked?

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm with dolfette.....for one it would just get on my nerves. Secondly, even though I keep my feet very clean with pedicures and such....I think feet are the grossest thing ever. And if any man's mouth goes on my feet or I find out they've been on any other person's feet that's it. I'm not extremely germophobic but when it comes to feet I am. So if that happened the guy would definitely get a disgusted look, I'd snatch my feet away and in the process he might get kicked.

Funny, I had a female friend who said almost exactly the same thing about feet being gross. That seemed weird to me that you would let a man put his penis in your mouth, but not let him put his mouth on your toes ... go figure!

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most of these responses a bit disheartening.

Ive always found a woman with pretty small feet to be very attractive and im learning now that chances are they wouldnt enjoy it if you paid them some attention.

They would either kick your teeth in- lol - or they would be revolted by the very idea.
Id love to be able worship all parts of a woman and most of all for her to enjoy it as much as i am.
Mmm? would their not be a way to even try it as like Amber1 said she has ticklish feet but found it quite enjoyable to her surprise?

I dated a woman with a foot fetish. She loved to have her toes sucked on and her feet played with. She also loved for me to cum on her toes. There are women that enjoy it. I've only sucked a few chicks toes besides hers. They all enjoyed it. FYI: I'm pretty picky so they better take REALLY good care of their feet. In all reality, feet are behind assholes and arm pits as the least attractive spots on a human.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Funny, I had a female friend who said almost exactly the same thing about feet being gross. That seemed weird to me that you would let a man put his penis in your mouth, but not let him put his mouth on your toes ... go figure!

If a man gets the pleasure of putting his penis in my mouth then I know it is disease free, has been cleaned pretty much right before it goes there, and unlike feet which trample through god knows what genitals of most sexes I would say almost safely haven't been drug through dirt/fecal matter of the animal kingdom/and can be tested for diseases.

And as I said before even though I keep my feet very clean that is the thought process that goes through my mind when feet are mentioned so no matter who the feet belong to the thought of it does in fact repulse me. Whereas when I think of a dick I don't worry if it's stepped in dog shit recently (washed or not).

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most of these responses a bit disheartening.

Ive always found a woman with pretty small feet to be very attractive and im learning now that chances are they wouldnt enjoy it if you paid them some attention.

They would either kick your teeth in- lol - or they would be revolted by the very idea.
Id love to be able worship all parts of a woman and most of all for her to enjoy it as much as i am.
Mmm? would their not be a way to even try it as like Amber1 said she has ticklish feet but found it quite enjoyable to her surprise?
just pay attention to her responses.
if you're kissing your way down her leg towards her foot, or doing anything else for that matter, listen to her body...we tense or flinch away from things we dislike. just move back again, without a break in the flow, and maybe try again some other time.

if you go on about your fetish you run the risk of her just putting up with it to please you.

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dolfette that sounds fair enough and good easy advice.
I wouldnt like it if a woman did something just to please me. It would be nice i guess but not what i would want and id hate it if she didnt really want to be doing it.

To be honest ive never done anything with a womans feet or toes. I do like the sight of a pretty pair of clean dainty feet, I would just like to try other things too.

Just want to appreciate her i guess.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
But the man's foot, even if it did step in dog shit, was probably encased in a shoe! But I realize we're talking about gut reactions here, not logic, so I'm just rambling on ...

If a man gets the pleasure of putting his penis in my mouth then I know it is disease free, has been cleaned pretty much right before it goes there, and unlike feet which trample through god knows what genitals of most sexes I would say almost safely haven't been drug through dirt/fecal matter of the animal kingdom/and can be tested for diseases.

And as I said before even though I keep my feet very clean that is the thought process that goes through my mind when feet are mentioned so no matter who the feet belong to the thought of it does in fact repulse me. Whereas when I think of a dick I don't worry if it's stepped in dog shit recently (washed or not).

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm with dolfette.....for one it would just get on my nerves. Secondly, even though I keep my feet very clean with pedicures and such....I think feet are the grossest thing ever. And if any man's mouth goes on my feet or I find out they've been on any other person's feet that's it. I'm not extremely germophobic but when it comes to feet I am. So if that happened the guy would definitely get a disgusted look, I'd snatch my feet away and in the process he might get kicked.
then i guess rimming is out:tongue:

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really enjoy having my toes sucked, as long as it's done right.

I'd never had it done until several years ago when I was dating a complete foot fetishist. He liked to suck, lick and kiss my toes, he liked me giving him a foot job. He loved to shoot his spunk over my toes.

I don't miss him, but I do miss the attention my feet used to get!

size_queen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Are there any ladies who are sexually aroused by having their toes sucked by a man?

I think feet are very attractive. Some ladies Ive been with didnt like their feet touched, or else no feet touching was involved in any of my interactions with ladies, but its something Ive wanted to try. One lady I was with did everything else, but said she would kick me in the head if I touched her feet LOL

I wondered if it would benefit me more because I like attractive feet, more than it would the lady who is actually getting her toes sucked, who either might not like it, or it does nothing for.

I dont know, is having toes sucked something that arouses ladies, making any women possibly wet , or something that could make a woman cum if done right , to the right woman?

I love a good footmassage, dunno if im really into getting my toes sucked though. It can be ok but only a little, a good footmassage is great though, that works totally for me :) I sometimes demand my bf to massage them LOL :biggrin1:

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like having my feet kissed and toes sucked, but I can't say it actually *feels* sensual or arousing. I just get off on being worshiped, and having someone suck my toes makes me feel like a little goddess. Nothing really physical about it, just like having my husband whisper in my ear.
I am pretty sure I could not be brought to orgasm from it.

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So the key here then is the amount of attention that the man is giving the woman, how special he makes her feel. Cool.

How much he pampers and adores her and parts of her body. It could be any part of a woman, just that in this case its here feet and toes. But does it not feel erotic when a someone sucks on her toes?

Meh as long they are both enjoying it.

madamplusdebois

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate my feet, and the thought of someone touching them/ seeing them just grosses me out, but I love having my toes sucked and I do find it extremely sexually arousing. As long as there is no slurping or drool running up my leg!

Crosz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sucking toes would one of the things
that I would have to do if I were ever
to have sex.

I really don't have a thing for feet but toes..
I find irresistible.I'd love to suck on each toe
individually,wiggling my tongue between them
etc.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope - don't touch my toes (or any other part of my feet thank you very much). On the other hand, I have sucked on toes before....just don't like it done to me. Same thing with rimming, don't enjoy it done to me, but love doing it to my partner. Who knew feet and asses has so much in common?:tongue: