Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't think the confidence displayed by my sexual partners comes from their penis. Some were large, some were small... Some average. Most of them were self-confident and it was palpable. Not egotistical, just attractively confident.

My ex was the only man I recall being specifically self-conscious about his penis. It wasn't even "small" but he was convinced that it was because of the myth that "all black men have HUGE dicks". He couldn't accept that it was never true, and that having an average sized penis is more than enough to satisfy me.

So, to answer the question: I personally don't think men with big penises are generally more confident. I think men who aren't obsessed with their size one way or the other are probably the confident ones.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never had an intimate relationship with a man who wasn't confident. I'm very serious when I say this. I do not think I would be attracted to a man who didn't show some confidence.

And all but one were what could be considered to possess average sized genitalia.

If your confidence rests in your weenie then does your confidence get soft at times? Asking for a friend.

D

deleted924715

I wouldn't say so, but then I tend to be attracted to/attract quiet confidence

Come on, you must see the guys on here who get all hysterical if people don't fawn over their dick - does that scream confidence? Not everything can be boiled down to dick size I'm afraid.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have never had an intimate relationship with a man who wasn't confident. I'm very serious when I say this. I do not think I would be attracted to a man who didn't show some confidence.

And all but one were what could be considered to possess average sized genitalia.

If your confidence rests in your weenie then does your confidence get soft at times? Asking for a friend.
Ditto. All the guys I’ve slept with have been confident regardless of dick size. Even the micropenis dude was confident.

Based on just your personal experience, are big dicked guys more confident?

Yes, but sometimes overly so. Some "confident" guys thought once they make me orgasm, they owned me and had a green light for things I hold in reserve.

Reactions: nicnic

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think people are confident based on what they take pride in. If a big dick is all you got, and that’s what make a guy strut, I guess that’s okay. I’m smart - that’s what puts the pep in my step. Plus I’m kind, put together, and just general kind of cool. So there’s that. Be kind of sad if it was just a physical thing.

D

deleted924715

I think people are confident based on what they take pride in. If a big dick is all you got, and that’s what make a guy strut, I guess that’s okay. I’m smart - that’s what puts the pep in my step. Plus I’m kind, put together, and just general kind of cool. So there’s that. Be kind of sad if it was just a physical thing.

Yeah ya are :cool::heart:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Behold the power of a woman who knows and loves herself.

Reactions: MisterB and LaFemme

:emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap:

Reactions: MisterB

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, my current favorite is pretty generously endowed, and we didn't smash for a whole year because he wasn't confident enough to let it happen. I thought he wasn't attracted to me because he said I was too tall and had too many pets. I really enjoy his company though, and asked if we could be friends. Turns out, he just assumed I wasn't feeling him. Says I gave him a friendship vibe. Umm... He was sweaty. No hug. Just a quick kiss on his cheek. Where he was dry. I've never seen him sweat like that since, even during vigorous sex. I'm guessing he was nervous. I took him at his word, that I was too tall for him. What he meant was women my height usually reject him. We're the same height. It isn't a problem for me. Is he a confident man in general? Yes. He knows he's talented and intelligent. Is he confident regarding affairs with women? Not that I can tell.

Reactions: nicnic

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The boy is actually a lil shy about his endowment. He jokes with me about having a big dick. But anyone he wasn't intimate with mentioned his area he hemorrhage blush to death.

He checks with me daily to make sure he isn't showing too much.

What makes him proud. His intelligence. His kindness. His sense of humor. His resiliency. And his awesome hair. He's got great hair.