Are large ones more prone to injury?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by zaza, Feb 10, 2007.

1. zaza

zaza New Member

My boyfriend tore the skin attaching the foreskin to the penis recently during sex, which was obviously very painful. I have also heard that larger ones are more prone to injury generally. Would yopu guys say thats true, and if so what actions do you take to prevent injury.

2. montanajack

montanajack New Member

The big ones are more prone to injury. There is more there to get hurt.

3. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Soreness and the skin getting raw is pretty common, one of the more painful things also is when a woman is riding you like she's trying to win the belt buckle and your only semi-hard and she comes crashing down too hard, bending it...Owwwwww

...OB

4. stusaurus

stusaurus New Member

i never actually thought about it (considering i dont really say to my male friends "hey guys, i've got a big dick, does any of you have a small dick? does it get hurt less?" lol) but now you mention it, it makes sense, i dont really badly injure it, but when my girlfriend is on top of me occasionally it'll get bent in a wrong way lol it's not an issue i can easily discuss. in real life, thank god for LPSG!!!!

5. Love-it

Gold Member

When we try to have penetration sex my wife is so tight that it not only hurts her to the point that we have to stop, and my penis gets so squeezed that it can be pretty sore.

6. thecarrot

thecarrot New Member

I think larger ones are probably more prone to injury. It also happened to me recently that I tore that piece of skin during sex - it was a really scary experience (but thanks to lpsg I was able to get the lowdown on what I'd done). My theory is that because of the size of my penis it gets put under a lot more pressure during intercourse than a smaller penis. Since this time we always use lubrication now, which takes some of the pressure off during the initial penetration.

Also, when my girlfriend wants to go on top I always make sure I support my penis with my hand while she sits on it - with something so long it must be easy to bend it the wrong way (I wince just thinking of it)!

Draft saved Draft deleted