Are lesbians more sensible than gay men?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Principessa, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Principessa

Gold Member

Maybe I don't know enough lesbian women in real life. Or maybe the ones I do know are just weird. :rolleyes:

How come I never see the lesbian women on this site bitchin' & moaning about how they are madly in love with a straight female friend? Why has there never been a thread by a lesbian, asking how she can seduce a straight, female friend? Do lesbians believe all women are secretly lesbian; the way some gay men believe all men are secretly gay?

I haven't been a member as long as some other members so maybe I missed it. It appears lesbians are just more sensible than gay men.

2. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

It's a Large Penis Support Group, so for obvious reasons, I don't think lesbian women often visit the site. The few that may exist are vastly outnumbered by the amount of gay men on the site, so you'll always see more of those types of threads created by gay men than women.

3. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

I believe that all people have some sort of sexual experimentation in their lives and I think alot of people (bi's, gays or lesbians mostly) can't imagine people's lifetime of experimentation not including bisexuality. Basically: A person experimenting doesn't mean they are bisexual either. That's why women the college kids who go off and do crazy shit in college can legitimately call themselves straight and get married and have kids and never touch another person of the same sex again very happily.

I just think that type of thinking is typical of those who assume everyone is like themselves. Which, by the way, is everyone including lesbians.

4. lucky8

Gold Member

wait, you mean it's not true?

5. Principessa

Gold Member

Yeah that was clear as mud. :tongue:

6. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

Of course they are not!

This is why:- There is no such thing as lesbianism, only ultra feminism, they want equality so if men can be gay....

Oooooh controversial....and just kidding, seriously i think there are as many sensible lesbians as there are gay men, well similiar ratio rather

7. Wtff

Wtff New Member

Wait what??? Why would a lesbian come here exactly?

8. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

Just cos they don't have dicks don't mean they don't have balls! :biggrin1:

9. crossy

Gold Member

NJQT466 - I hope you are feeling better!

10. StrictlyAvg

StrictlyAvg Member

Re: New female member
    That's the one I've met, have a look at her posting history and see if you can figure it out.

11. dolfette

Gold Member

maybe she was talking about her internet experience and not just this site.

i think it's just the difference between male & female sexuality.
    look at animals...the male works to convince females to choose him. he might have to sing, fight, preen or hunt but the aim of the game is to change her mind about whoever she is with and get her to hump him instead.

evolution gave men sexual optimism! LOL

12. D_Sherian_LaNeige

D_Sherian_LaNeige Account Disabled

Yes! Generally, trying to seduce a very straight female friend would be a no-no from the start for a lesbian or bisexual. I think I compartmentalise my friends to some extent, as there are ones I play with and ones who are absolutely just friends, and to try to seduce the latter could lead to a world of pain and the loss of the friendship.

Females more commonly begin sexual pursuit after they've been getting the right signals... we can read people pretty well and don't tend to leave ourselves open to rejection.

13. dolfette

Gold Member

though obviously there are exceptions in both genders.

14. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    Did you just figure this out? ...

15. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

In lesbian relationships I was always aggressively bi and never had anyone try to "turn me out", and that is with my preference for studs/doms/soft butch ladies.

Also, I do not know about more sensible, but, in my opinion, lesbians do not have to seek straight women, as many straight women are curious about being with a woman and try it. There are issues with that, of course, like "bi (straight/trendy)" women not going down, but studs and some that are soft butch can be OK with, or prefer, that women not go down on them. :shrug:

16. Wtff

Wtff New Member

If there are any lesbian interested in this site I welcome them by all means. Although it's like going on an italian food forum when you dont like italian food imo ;)

As for Zaniah, here's my own personal internet rule : everyone on the internet is a dude unless contrary is proven(aka photo verified, seen on webcam, spoke on the phone, etc.)

P.S. Photo Verification is not always 100% reliable. I personnaly faked it once. I asked a female friend of mine to make one for an amateur/voyeur website so I could see the couple/lesbian pictures ;)

#16 Wtff, Jul 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
  17. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Interesting queston, QT.

A) As someone already said, I don't think there are enough lesbians in these forums to provide proper representation of their thoughts and "anguishings" on the subject (a lesbian's unrequited lust/love for a straight woman).

B) In real life, unless you're best friends with a lesbian, I really don't think she is going to complain to a straight woman about some OTHER straight woman that she (the lesbian) is hankering after.

C) So unless we are really, REALLY close friends with a lesbian (or unless we frequent a lesbian oriented web site), I really don't think us straight women are going to ever find out if lesbians do or don't bitch about unrequited lust/love with straight women.

Draft saved Draft deleted