Are long thin penises like mine "big"? And

B_longcurvywang

Just Browsing
Media
Here's the thing - I have to ask myself if I was genuinely concerned about my girth, genuinely looking for validation and genuinely looking for advice on improving sex with a narrower penis, would I seek that on The Large Penis Support Group?

When I googled this topic I found threads here. So I knew that this was a place to discuss the topic. BUT the threads I came across were in women's issues and most of the comments were from men. The female comments are not reassuring ("My worst experience was with a guy who was about 9 inches long and probably 4.5 inches around. The length was too much and it hurt, and I couldn't hardly feel him inside of me.") But I thought that could be due to the angry responses of some of the male comments. There wasn't much female content there and the content that was there was brief and unhelpful. "GIRTH RULES" etc.

Last edited:

B_longcurvywang

Just Browsing
Media
Do yourself a favour, stay out of the galleries. Don't compare... Don't go down that route.

It is too late for that.

I can't help but be curious about this now. Maybe I should just stop thinking about it. I don't understand why it bothers me so much. I think its because I thought I was really big. when I compare 4.3 inches in circumference
to 5.5 (my gf has measuring tape for sewing) it seems like a huge difference. I thought sizes like that were highly unusual, but it isn't. My size is weird. How could I not be concerned? When women think 4.5 is super thin? It's only natural.

Seeing the difference between my size and my gfs ex (he wore magnum condoms that are 5.5 inches around- so this is the smallest his girth would be. he was probably thicker) with a measuring tape made me feel tiny.

KfM5fQH

Last edited:

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah... you're here for SPH. It's not even remotely original.

I have no intention on clicking on any of your photos.

I'm out.

B_longcurvywang

Just Browsing
Media
The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Accusing, suggesting or otherwise hinting that a member may not be as they claim to be (for example, suggesting that a female member is actually male) will not be tolerated."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sorry that my genuine insecurities are not original enough to entertain you. Bitch.

And obviously you're not really female. So don't pretend to be offended by that.

Name calling? Tut tut. Don't worry, it's not possible for you to offend me. You see I don't need your validation.

By the way, you stated in post #5 that you had read the rules. You will be aware then that calling out fake is a breach of site rules.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I said your post was SPH, yes. Your post. You stated another member was fake, which is against the rules:

"Accusing, suggesting or otherwise hinting that a member may not be as they claim to be (for example, suggesting that a female member is actually male) will not be tolerated"

See the difference? Dumbass.

Oh and I'm sure if you keep throwing your toys out of the pram you'll eventually hit a mod.

B_longcurvywang

Just Browsing
Media
There is no difference. You are saying that I get off sexually on this topic. That disgusts me and I want this entire thread deleted now. It is too personal. I regret posting it and sharing this information with rude cunts like you.

D

deleted848353

Sorry mods cant delete your threads as it messes with other posters post history im afraid and no size queens are not usually gay men and the site is not gay. Its just some of us women tend to answer genuine questions that dont seek validation of penis size

D

deleted848353

*snickers* who you calling fat??

And its reasons like this that we try to help you as we can and why we dont bother

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pffft. Dream of being fucked by you?

No she wouldn't.

She's a size queen.

There you go - fap away little man, it might chill you the fuck out.

D

deleted848353

you're disgustingly fat. you would dream of being fucked by me if you ever met me in real life. but i never would fuck you.

Bwahahahaha dream on its funny how i have had offers and i chose not to take them as some men like bigger women.

Pffft. Dream of being fucked by you?

No she wouldn't.

She's a size queen.

There you go - fap away little man, it might chill you the fuck out.

:eek: Dont tell him that he will say im a gay man

Last edited:

B_longcurvywang

Just Browsing
Media
im not into sph. i didnt know what it was until now. my dicks actually on the big side. i don't feel insecure about this anymore. i just researched dick size and 4.5 is average. i was mistaken. i just want this thread deleted for privacy reasons.