Are low balls desirable?

B_gagger

Experimental Member
Media
Funny, but just last night I mentioned to my wife the thread about the guy wanting to botox his nuts to get them to hang lower (she works for a plastic surgeon so I knew she'd be interested). Her response was surprise that a guy would want lower hanging balls. So I guess her preference is for high and tight, or she has just never considered the possible attractiveness of the opposite.

D_Dougie Styall

Experimental Member
Media
I get a lot of compliments on my balls (pics in gallery) and I love them. I love feeling them slap between my thighs and I love how they look when my dick hangs low too. Be proud, good sir!

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I get a lot of compliments on my balls (pics in gallery) and I love them. I love feeling them slap between my thighs and I love how they look when my dick hangs low too. Be proud, good sir!

Just wait barry just wait. If you don't wear support, when you hit late 40s, you'll have to hold them up before you can sit down naked. It only takes one good plop down on top of them to teach you for life.

You get what you get. Part of what makes the human body beautiful is all the differences in size, shape, and color.

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when you get old, they just hang low. nothing to aspire to, imho. still, nothing wrong with them either. I just wouldn't want balls that hang lower than my cock. some folks here feel differently.

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife likes mine to hang low, so I keep on stretching. Got to keep the lady happy and she does such wonderfull things to them.
cirus.

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
having low/baggy balls is the most wonderfull thing. i like when the flop around while jacking. or having them slap the rear end of a gal. its a feeling that i love. i like keeping my low(lower). i have no regrets and i am still aiming for a goal. when i get there i will let everyone know hehehe.

and as for your question.....are low balls desirable.....im my oppion, Yup they are.:biggrin1:

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude - I was seriously considering starting some kind of ball-stretching routine to make mine hang lower. But after seeing your pics, I think you've cured me of that curiosity. OMG.

I take it thats not a compliment?