Are men human?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
(pauligan)My humble advice to you is to simply do all you can for your children. Not knowing the entire story but as a fellow divorce survivor, my sympathies are with you. You truly felt you did not need as much as she did of the 'spoils', and that means that in your heart you are ready to scale back the lifestyle anyway, get back to life's basics. And the children are most certainly the basics.

Pauligan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
(pauligan)My humble advice to you is to simply do all you can for your children. Not knowing the entire story but as a fellow divorce survivor, my sympathies are with you. You truly felt you did not need as much as she did of the 'spoils', and that means that in your heart you are ready to scale back the lifestyle anyway, get back to life's basics. And the children are most certainly the basics.
Thank you, and you are right, the children are the only priority.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
blah blah blah, phil :rolleyes:

did i say every?
you're very silly.
good thing you're not typical of male intellect or nothing would ever get invented!
...except by women.

Dolfette, my darling, what you implied was that women had more of a role than they did. and then men had less.
That's fine... I understand women wanting to cheer for their team... but a real problem in male female relations these days is women who deny, diminish demonize or deride men and what men have done.

What I said may have been too long winded to hold your full attention, but it was inherently romantic.

Men did build civilization. they did it because the women they wanted, wanted security.
We work for you, we live for you, and, rather often, we die for you.

can you not even admire us the slightest bit for it?

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
boudicca stayed at home and waited for brave men to defend her and marie curie was famous only for her knitting.

Wow- out of all human history you can cite two.

way to go women... I take it back, you could have done ANYTHING... but 99.99999999999999% of you simply chose to do nothing but raise babies....

pssh.

stop taking it as an attack agaisnt womanhood to point out that biology limited a woman's options.

Its not saying there weren't plenty of exceptional women... its saying they WERE EXCEPTIONAL.

Look it up... it means not 'typical'.

I am merely saying that the only thing that prevented women from being every second great player in human history was the simple fact of perpetual pregnancy and an early death from the stress of making babies.

And, btw- I am also pointing out that this SAME fact is what keeps women virtual slaves in India, in Africa and in the Middle East...
The economic independence and educational achievement of women around the world is tightly correlated to access to and usage of birth control.

Personally... I think Margaret Sanger is perhaps the most important person in human history... her push to develop the Pill and disseminate birth control information created the single largest alteration in human destiny ever achieved by a single person.
She potentially freed HALF the world's population from the dictates of biological evolution.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm hormonal.
i don't want to argue with the narrow minded.
i want to hit them until their faces are squelchy.

am i human?
this week?
barely.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally... I think Margaret Sanger is perhaps the most important person in human history... her push to develop the Pill and disseminate birth control information created the single largest alteration in human destiny ever achieved by a single person.
She potentially freed HALF the world's population from the dictates of biological evolution.

Margaret Sanger is a personal hero! So few know about her.