Are men human?

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure all this has been gone over in this shit storm of a thread, but jeez-louise, why is
Misandry

so acceptable?

I brought this up once before in a thread about feminism...that we should be about equality and not misandry...it was a scary thread.

BTW

I <3 men!

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Unless of course said woman is proficient with a .38 special against said strong man. Pretty sure he'll pretty limp pretty fast :wink:
Perhaps not very surprising that statistics show that guys are more successful with guns in domestic disputes too. By a factor of ten. Women need more target practice?

Tragic, but true.

Media
I brought this up once before in a thread about feminism...that we should be about equality and not misandry...it was a scary thread.

at the risk of dating myself I was college age when "lesbian marxists" were the vanguard of the feminist movement and people like Andrea Dworkin who claimed all male-female intercourse was a manifestation of rape was taken seriously in many quarters.

that was scary this thread at worst is a faint echo

then of course it was revealed that Dworkin also wrote some really hot lesbian S&M "erotica."

BTW Fleur

I <3 Gil Elvgren

Last edited:

D_Helmer Heighballs

Experimental Member
Media
just a thaught but perhaps teh kinda tuff your talking about is reserved for the wierd or the severley burned.
personally if i see real pain, not like outch its going in, its a real turn off. i hate the idea of it being available to the young, who will see it as an ok way to treat women, but then a controlled response is better then them acting out he fantasy on an unwilling subject.
on the whole, remember not all guys like stuff like that, just liek all women wouldnt want to see a mans penis chopped up and fed to him. i use the term "all" liberally. but i digress, that is all i have to say today.

peace.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have a problem being rescued by a lady...if she can actually rescue me and not just call for backup because she's some affirmative action hire.

Likewise, I'm not stopping to check the gender of the arms if i'm pinned under god knows what. But I'll be praying that they have the necessary upper body strength that men, as a whole, seem to possess to a greater degree than women, as whole, do.

but there ARE capable women in all of those fields, not just affirmative action or quota hires, who can do the work...and even if they're the one who found me and have to call for back up, they're still the one who found me! the point is this notion that men are the only ones able to "rescue" and "protect" and that's somehow our role because of it is fallacious.

if my ass is in danger, i don't much care if it's Superman or Wonder Woman flying me out. :p

NP confirmed this. Also for all we know her "aunt flo" might've been in town.

ah, of course, a woman's angry and must therefore be on her period. clever, that...care to do any riffs on airline food or the humorous ways in which "white people be dancin'", while we're mining these veins of comic originality? ;)

(and it's Dr. Horrible. way cooler than Doogie. :cool:)

Media
but there ARE capable women in all of those fields, not just affirmative action or quota hires, who can do the work...

sure in a support capacity. sorry i must've missed all those human interest stories about how a spunky 5' nothing twentysomething single-handedly pulled a 300+lb man out of a burning building by dint of her awesome leveraging skills

ah, of course, a woman's angry and must therefore be on her period. clever, that...care to do any riffs on airline food or the humorous ways in which "white people be dancin'", while we're mining these veins of comic originality?

it's funny because it's true

Last edited:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sure in a support capacity. sorry i must've missed all those human interest stories about how a spunky 5' nothing twentysomething single-handedly pulled a 300+lb man out of a burning building by dint of her awesome leveraging skills

because upper body strength is the only necessary skill when it comes to rescue. :rolleyes:

it's funny because it's true

actually, it's neither...

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Circumcision joke :biggrin1::wink:
'Cept for it's not a joke. Obviously infants have no thought for thousands of years of culture, religion and superstition. But things they may feel. Powerless. Pain. Get used to it. This must be how it is here. No escape. We control you. We control your sexuality.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
'Cept for it's not a joke. Obviously infants have no thought for thousands of years of culture, religion and superstition. But things they may feel. Powerless. Pain. Get used to it. This must be how it is here. No escape. We control you. We control your sexuality.

Ah for fuck's sake, dx. There are threads and threads and threads devoted to that - do you have to play the same record on every thread you post in?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sorry Banisters. I think it fits here. There are many studies about how early abuse can cause deleterious permanent changes in brain anatomy and perhaps lead to sociopathic behaviours. I know it's not the only answer, but if ya'll are going to go on about what is wrong with men, we may as well think about common factors that may have something to do with the question.

I am sure that sexual amputations change brain connections. How could they not?