Are men in proportion?

mrt1969

1st Like
Media
My girlfriend has had 4 previous lovers and in her experience men are built in proportion -that is bigger men tend to have bigger cocks.

her last boyfriend was 6ft5 and measured around 7.5in long and 5.5inches around.I,m only 5ft 5in and in her words i,m in proportion so to speak

is she correct in her assesment?

Attachments

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girlfriend has had 4 previous lovers and in her experience men are built in proportion -that is bigger men tend to have bigger cocks.

her last boyfriend was 6ft5 and measured around 7.5in long and 5.5inches around.I,m only 5ft 5in and in her words i,m in proportion so to speak

is she correct in her assesment?

If that were true I should be at least 7'5" inches tall. I am only 5'11".

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think your cock looks just fine and... what a sweet wife you have to say that to you... sheesh... with friends like that, who needs enemies?

7.5 x 5.5 is how big my cock was as a senior in High School and I am only 2 inches taller than you. Mandingo and Shane Diesel are only 5 foot 8 and Jack Napier is only 5 foot 10... Shorty Mac is 5 foot 4... Peter North was only 5 foot 9, Ron Jeremy is 5 foot 6... I could go on... sure John Holmes was 6 foot 2, and Lexington Steele is quite tall as well, but huge cocks occur in all sizes of men, there isn't really a rhyme or reason to it.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience the majority of guys are roughly in proportion, but there will always be a certain amount of guys who are blessed for their size, or stunted in the trouser area for their height.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No.

There have been several threads here about busting the myth that height, hands, feet, or noses have anything to do with what the guy's packing in his pants.

There are some guys here between 5'7" and 6' with (IMO) monsters in their pants.
Now that's what I call a surprise package.
:wink:

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't think it's true in every case, but I would guess its true for a majority of men that their penis is relatively proportional.

I think I am one of those. I am 5'-8" tall and built on the slender side... thin boned frame, 150 lbs. My cock seems to be in proportion. It an average 6" long and also on the thin side like the rest of me with a girth of only 4.5" around.

Of the half dozen or so erect men I have seen personally I think it was also true. Its not just height, but also build that relates. The build of the frame not the level of fat. Wider built, stout men tended to have thicker dicks.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One question about this proportional concept, what are the standards for each ? Is it like the old weight chart where @ 5 foot, you are supposed to weigh in @ 110 pounds and then increase in weight 5 pounds for every inch that you're over 5 feet tall ? Let's just say a 5 foot tall man should have a 5" lomng penix and every inch above that height, you get 1/4" ? That would be proportional ?

Knoxworth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think there's a correlation.

But I do happen to be a wide guy with a wide cock. Also my penis is the length of my palm to the tip of my index finger like the old wive's tale. So I understand how the superstition started. Its just a coincidence or trend that cannot be guaranteed, as there are too many exceptions.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly speaking, her assessment is incorrect.
I'll leave it at this.
As long as you two enjoy each other sexually & etc, what difference does it make if you are 5.5 or 10.5 penis wise.
Enjoy!

Zaurus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am 5'5 wear a eleven to twelve size shoe and have a penis that is about 7 inch long 6 and half inch thick. On good penis days I look a little ridiculus.:tongue:

mrt1969

1st Like
Media
I have extreamly small feet (uk size5) so i,ve heard all the jokes before small feet small cock etc lol.Here are some pics is there any truth in these rumours?

Attachments

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I think that in general, most men (and most women) are proportional. However, there are always exceptions. Given that anyone with a penis over about 7.5" or under about 4.5" is an exception, anyway, it's not surprising that many of us don't fit the standard "rules of proportion".