Are men in proportion?

thecokecankid

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have wide hands, wide feet, wide fingers, wide thighs, wide shoulders, wide tongue, thick lips

AND A SUPER THICK DICK,

im 6"3 tall too,

anyways for my 5 cents i dont think there is any relationship with regards to the size of a cock since so many little guys got big ones and big ones got little ones. but maybe there is a small relationship like how much the ppl "Grow" in terms of their puberty / nutritional needs. tall ppl more often probably recieved all theirs whilst a short skinny person MAY NOT HAVE. but i think its rather negligble in the greater scale of compariosons but i do think my thick list and my thick cock are both part of a DNA package that ticked the yes box on having the anatomy "thick".

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think I'm quite in proportion. I'm 6' tall, 150 lbs, size 13 shoe, and about 7"x6 "give or take. I think I'd have to be around 7.5" long to appear in proportion.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All 3 of my boyfriends have been between 5 ft 9 and 6 ft, but my bf now is by far the biggest in terms of penis size. I don't really know but everyone here seems to keep saying you really can't tell about their cock from looking at other body parts or height or stuff like that.