Are men who are handy around the house a turn on?

midwestbeef

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello ladies of LPSG, I was doing some house repairs yesterday and thought up a topic for the website. I dismantled and removed my old, busted up, good-for-nothing piece of junk water heater and installed a brand spankin new model.

So my question is this: do women find it sexy or a turn on if a man is very handy around the house? Not just in fixing the little things like replacing a door knob or fixing a squeaky chair, but also major overhauls like replacing a water heater.

Also as a side note, does it help if he is doing it shirtless?? :wink:

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Totally naked is OH SO MUCH BETTER! :) And if I'm his assistant, then he'll get a really big tip for his...handiness.

I just went a pulled this wire out of the heater so I watch him can fix it when he gets home! Great idea. :)))

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Watching hubby building a big wall in our garden wearing a sleeveless shirt and shorts with his big boots hauling tones of bricks and cement, sweat running down his body made me proud, happy and extremely horny, I felt like licking all that sweat off him. I also like him when he does little things too.

The answer is yes, it is a big turn on for me to see my man capable of doing big jobs around the house.

Shirtless, big ooohhhh YES please, drool and gush.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Totally naked is OH SO MUCH BETTER! :) And if I'm his assistant, then he'll get a really big tip for his...handiness.

I just went a pulled this wire out of the heater so I watch him can fix it when he gets home! Great idea. :)))

Naked is a bad idea, seriously you don't want to see a cock sliced using a skill saw or something haha.... I suppose generally hammering around the house it would be pretty good to watch.

Pulling wires outta heaters, that's pretty dangerous tbh.

.... Do you ladies find it attractive because you get to see muscles hard at work and sweat covered bodies or is it because you find it a positive attribute, knowing your man is looking after and upgrading the family nest so to speak?

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Making needed repairs around the house as being sexy? No. But a man who can make repairs, build things or is an all around handyman. Yes.

One time my ex was outside and was repairing the wheel barrel and as he was turning a nut with one set of fingers and turning the bolt with the others...I could just feel them on my bits...Now that was sexy.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello ladies of LPSG, I was doing some house repairs yesterday and thought up a topic for the website. I dismantled and removed my old, busted up, good-for-nothing piece of junk water heater and installed a brand spankin new model.

So my question is this: do women find it sexy or a turn on if a man is very handy around the house? Not just in fixing the little things like replacing a door knob or fixing a squeaky chair, but also major overhauls like replacing a water heater.

Yes. Fixing little things is sexy, fixing big things is sexy, demolition and reconstruction is sexy. Teaching me to do it, and letting me help? You can get me to do that thing you wanted that I kept resisting. You know. Hypothetically speaking.

EDIT: Shirtless and greasy is a bonus. Doing the work without being asked is a mega-bonus. Doing the work without being asked when you don't even live with me? Yeah. That's hot.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I find it very sexy if a man is handy around the house, the yard and the car. Naked? Probably not - dangly bits caught in motors etc aren't sexy. Safety first!

Tough to find a guy who's handier than I. I definitely find it unsexy if I'm handier than the guy I'm with. I know I shouldn't, but if I know the difference between a hatched alternator and a dead battery, or how to manage a couch through an awkward doorway, or hook up a sound system, or change the taps on the sink....well, I hope you know more than I do and can take that over from me. Because I - hate - doing - that - shit.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find it very sexy if a man is handy around the house, the yard and the car. Naked? Probably not - dangly bits caught in motors etc aren't sexy. Safety first!

Tough to find a guy who's handier than I. I definitely find it unsexy if I'm handier than the guy I'm with. I know I shouldn't, but if I know the difference between a hatched alternator and a dead battery, or how to manage a couch through an awkward doorway, or hook up a sound system, or change the taps on the sink....well, I hope you know more than I do and can take that over from me. Because I - hate - doing - that - shit.

Word. Minus the taps on the sink. I have no idea how to do that.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not so much being handy around the house, but in the kitchen! Hell yeah! I love to see a man who knows how to command a kitchen. My husband considers himself a "foodie" and has a cabinet full of all sorts of stuff I've never heard of before. But his creations are awesome! Downside: he's not great at cleaning up after himself, so the big build-up just kind of deflates.

We built on to our house a couple of years ago and had some real hunks working on various parts of it. One of my girlfriends is, how should we say, indiscriminate about her conquests, and I had to watch her like a hawk so she wouldn't slow down the progress by seducing one or more of them. I swear she would have if I weren't there. They were gorgeous, though.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

God yes. I find a capable man hugely sexy and a massive turn on.

Hahaha, well shirtless doesn't hurt if he's built like you ;)

.... Do you ladies find it attractive because you get to see muscles hard at work and sweat covered bodies or is it because you find it a positive attribute, knowing your man is looking after and upgrading the family nest so to speak?

Ummm... probably both tbh

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gods yes it's sexy!

Wanna make me really moist...unload the dishwasher! Put on a load of washing ...and *gasp* separate the whites from the colors..*swoon*

Take me you fool! I'm yours!

729b4l

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gods yes it's sexy!

Wanna make me really moist...unload the dishwasher! Put on a load of washing ...and *gasp* separate the whites from the colors..*swoon*

Dragon, you wanna talk to my wife (please) I do all this and more ever since she started working longer hours than I do. If it needs doing and I'm available I take care of it. I can also build a house and have rebuilt cars! This should build up quite a few points don't you think. :smile:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dragon, you wanna talk to my wife (please) I do all this and more ever since she started working longer hours than I do. If it needs doing and I'm available I take care of it. I can also build a house and have rebuilt cars! This should build up quite a few points don't you think. :smile:

Dunno......could you do it with your shirt off?:kiss:

monel

Sexy Member
Media
If by "handy" you mean twiddling what needs twiddling, I'm there in whatever state of undress she might desire. The water heater? Well I'd be happy to kick it.

RESONATIN9

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
you're hilarious Dragon! I absolutely melt when Intrigue cleans the house with me :love: It is beyond sexy that this man puts down his Xbox remote to help me out! It usually ends with him mopping my floor while I clean his pipes :tongue: My favorite is watching him do the yard work though. When he throws on his Navy overalls and rugged boots I know I'm in for a sexy scene.

Gods yes it's sexy!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Working on the nest is a sure fire way to get some afternoon nookie. The summer I did a complete gutting and deluxe rebuild of the kitchen I had a hard time getting anything done after 4.00pm. Best three months of the relationship.