Are men who are handy around the house a turn on?

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Men who know how to use more tools that the one he was born with is such a turn on to me.... I love it when something happens and my hubs just tackles the job.... no help needed... gathers his tool box and gets to work... I love watching him...

Yes, the more tools he can work, the better...

of course, it's bonus (TRIPLE BONUS) when he uses the tool he was born with...

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Men who know how to use more tools that the one he was born with is such a turn on to me.... I love it when something happens and my hubs just tackles the job.... no help needed... gathers his tool box and gets to work... I love watching him...

Yes, the more tools he can work, the better...

of course, it's bonus (TRIPLE BONUS) when he uses the tool he was born with...

Sweetheart, never leave this site. You are a wonderful addition here.:smile:

D_MastaBaiter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Want those colors sorted before or after the wash? And before/after the drying? (Bachelor, sorts them by "bleeds color" or "no longer bleeds color".)

That's too funny. I never thought about it before, but I do the same thing. If it doesn't bleed anymore then I'll throw it in with the whites. *l*

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife says it turns her on. yrs ago, when I built our garage on our first house, the wife would come out and watch. I'd be shirtless, w/toolbelt. after about a 1/2 hour, she would go inside, then holler out the window, "that Virgina was on the phone". our code for me to go in and fuck her. some days not much garage got built. my black nabor lady caught on after while. "your wife sure loves you a lot," she said.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Love a handy man! And as previous posters have said, shirtless is best .. watching you work up a sweat mmmm.. I love all those home improvement shows but I can't fix a darn thing.. I'm likely to hammer my thumb on first strike! *lol*

Next time you have work done around your house and have a hot handy man come in and help play this song:

James Taylor Handy Man - YouTube

LOVE IT~~~~

my wife says it turns her on. yrs ago, when I built our garage on our first house, the wife would come out and watch. I'd be shirtless, w/toolbelt. after about a 1/2 hour, she would go inside, then holler out the window, "that Virgina was on the phone". our code for me to go in and fuck her. some days not much garage got built. my black nabor lady caught on after while. "your wife sure loves you a lot," she said.

OH what a wonderful life.... Virginia... she is always calling at the oddest hours day and night, huh? But I bet you never complain.. LMAO

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Hello ladies of LPSG, I was doing some house repairs yesterday and thought up a topic for the website. I dismantled and removed my old, busted up, good-for-nothing piece of junk water heater and installed a brand spankin new model.

So my question is this: do women find it sexy or a turn on if a man is very handy around the house? Not just in fixing the little things like replacing a door knob or fixing a squeaky chair, but also major overhauls like replacing a water heater.

Also as a side note, does it help if he is doing it shirtless?? :wink:

and of all my comments I forgot to say.... IF YOU dismantled my hot water heater.....shirtless.... well, let's just say it would take you a while to put it back together b/c we'd be heating things up as soon as I saw the sweat break on your back... You, Mr. Beefman, are a hottie. :biggrin1: