are men with big dicks allowed to fuck hard?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, May 20, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

saku: first of all i must say that i'm not rure if this is the right forum for me. my dick is 7.5 x 6, propably bigger than average, but not a big one.
    can you guys with big ones ever really fuck your partners hard, like raving animals full of lust and erotic tension?
    i really sometimes would like to have my partner real hard, but it'll never happen because even my dick is too painful, goes too deep. that makes me wonder how is it with the gigantic penises?
    so, do you guys with 10 inches or more always need to be extra careful, and does that get frustrating?

2. Imported

Gold Member

Solis24: Well I happen to have the same size cock and those who I have fucked usually knew what they were getting into and I got to fuck them the way I wanted to. It's not like 7.5x6 is anything out of the ordinary but it is thick enough to cause some people discomfort. Some people adapt well to recieving larger cocks, some do not. I don't think there would be a basic rule for us, aside from always being careful at first and not going too far when you see you're hurting you're partner. Of course some really good foreplay will let your partner take more of you in but there is always a limit...

3. Imported

Gold Member

kyle: My boyfriend is as big as in your synopsis (and rather thick) and although we need to take it slow to start, once I'm comfortable with his whole length he can go as wild as he likes. I'm actually surprised that it doesn't hurt as he sometimes fucks very hard.

4. txquis

Gold Member

wow. these responses give me hope.
    i spent an entire relationship
    NOT "allowed to fuck hard".

5. Imported

Gold Member

Curtis: Saku didn't indicate which gender he was referring to as a "partner."

I generally avoid commenting on gay issues - it's not my area of expertise - but anatomy is.

At the risk of stating the obvious, a vagina averages maybe six inches in depth. The large intestine, about 12 feet. The mechanics of anal sex and vaginal intercourse are vastly different.

Not sure which type of "hard fucking" Saku was inquiring about.

Curtis

6. Imported

Gold Member

saku: i forgot, i'm straight, i don't know anything about gay sex

7. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

Question:

Are men with big dicks allowed to fuck hard?

Answer:

[glow=orange,2,300]YES !!![/glow]

8. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: The short answer is it depends on the partner. With some women, I have had to be very careful all the time, which can get frustrating. Others are able and very willing to get slammed, especially after they have had time to make the adjustment to my size. It is great to get the go ahead to let loose. I always start off slow and careful until I am sure that she wants it harder. My current gf likes it hard and even tells me I am sometimes too tentative with her. But at my length I always have to be at least somewhat aware of how deep I am going and that awareness just comes naturally to me by now. (It's kinda like how very tall guys instinctively duck down whenever they go through a door.)

9. Imported

Gold Member

rainfletcher: I agree with donk - it very much depends on the woman. My significant other and I have to be very careful, as she is quite petite and VERY sensitive,. She likes it hard, but there's always a price to pay - usually some spotting and no nookie for a few days.

interestingly, when she's on top, she almost always gets carried away and then ends up hurting herself. So, even knowing she's goiing to be very sore for a few days, she still likes to let loose.

10. Imported

Gold Member

thefrench_h: Sure it depends, but most of the time, with the good position, Yes !

And if not, it could sometimes allow you to be fucked hard, by a hot and skilled woman, that's also a pleasure...

11. Imported

Gold Member

Dantesco: Whether are not men with big dicks are allowed to fuck hard should be determined by the recipient of said hard fucking. Play by her rules or youll find that playground off-limits to you.

I feel the need to comment on the following:
    [quote author=Curtis link=board=sex;num=1053443028;start=0#4 date=05/20/03 at 20:52:46]
    I generally avoid commenting on gay issues -
    At the risk of stating the obvious, a vagina averages maybe six inches in depth.  The large intestine, about 12 feet.  The mechanics of anal sex and vaginal intercourse are vastly different. [/quote]

Anal intercourse is not an exclusively gay issue. I happen to thoroughly enjoy heterosexual anal intercourse. My size is not especially conducive to vaginal intercourse. Women often find it easier to take my full length anally. The obvious obstacle - the cervix - doesn't come into play here, so more depth is possible. The girth issue is still there, but you cant have everything.

12. jonb

Gold Member

Guys with 10"+ do have to be more careful. The vagina's only five or six inches deep; even if a woman stretches more than average, few if any can take 10".

13. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: I know a girl who has become a size queen after she told me she slept with a guy she had that was 10" and she took him no trouble. And from what she tells me, she likes it rough. So it depends on the person.

14. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

[quote author=Curtis link=board=sex;num=1053443028;start=0#4 date=05/20/03 at 20:52:46]Saku didn't indicate which gender he was referring to as a "partner."

I generally avoid commenting on gay issues - it's not my area of expertise - but anatomy is.

At the risk of stating the obvious, a vagina averages maybe six inches in depth.  The large intestine, about 12 feet.  The mechanics of anal sex and vaginal intercourse are vastly different.  

Not sure which type of "hard fucking" Saku was inquiring about.

Curtis[/quote]

The large intestine may be several feet long, but it makes several turns over that distance. Only the colon can actually be (safely) filled during anal sex. The rest is "around the bend", so to speak. I would think that lubrication and comfort for the receiver would be more important than actual length. If it's too long/tight/dry, then that's a problem, no matter how long you are.

15. Imported

Gold Member

Alex17inch: A average vagina is six inches in depth. So the problem is the servix. If you with each impact pushes against it or penetrates through, it is very painfull for a woman. But a cock over 11 inch can stay with the penis head inside of the uterus and can fuck hard without problems.

16. Hung11by6

Hung11by6 New Member

yeah it totally depends on the woman and how deep she is. I rarely find a woman that can take all my dick but you just start slowly and see how she reacts. when she can't take it, they tell you. The ass can take all my length but the thickness is a big problem.

17. Imported

Gold Member

long_knight2001: To add my two cents worth to the initial post, yes I do find it frustrating, and perhaps the biggest disadvantage (only?) to being well endowed.

I can honestly say that I've never experienced what it's like to just 'bury it' and truly 'drill' a woman during intercourse. Correction, I have, in a few instances, being carried away with the moment during intense sex, and started to buck fairly hard, but the woman has always put an end to that fairly quickly either by grimacing (I get no thrill from hurting a woman) or physically stopping me. In that respect I envy guys who are a bit smaller and can really get into a frenzy with their partners and not have to worry.

In only one case could a woman accomodate all of me and that was only in special circumstances when she was very warmed up, wet, stretched out, and then only if I did it very slowly.

18. Imported

Gold Member

DirkDiggler: My last partner liked to fuck me on top and she used to get pretty enthusiatic to the point that if she was wet and hot she could take a fair proportion of my dick without it hurting her.Having said that my first girlfriend was very sensitive and anything other than gentle sex made her very sore,so it depends on the fuckee,its the same with hitting the cervix,some can take it some cannot stand it.

19. Imported

Gold Member

bblumbee01: Like many of you stated, it depends on the woman. Some women are more able to deal with some moderation of pain, some are not. That would be something you would need to discuss with your partner. And trust me, as a woman, I would tell a man if he needed to slow his roll.

bb

20. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

In the 20 years I was married I could count on one hand the number of times my wife wanted me to really bang into her.  It was quite an experience, to say the least, but so damned rare.

Good thing I'm the slow and gentle type.  

Pecker

Draft saved Draft deleted