are men with big dicks allowed to fuck hard?

joel8.5: I was very excited after all these years to have finally found a girl that loved it when I went in all the way and fucked hard. I could feel her cervix on each stroke and I kept asking if it hurt when I hit it, and she assured me it felt great. We are hoping to start a family and I think she was a few weeks pregnant when we had a long weekend of sex and on our third day and about 20th time of fucking, I felt my cock slip up through her cervix... the sensation was the same as slipping up past the third sphinctrer of the rectum when having anal and going very deep... a real turn on to be all the way inside her womb and we both had really intense orgasms.... but then, she started bleeding, and it continued and worsened and my guess is she miscarried given the amount of blood. Four days later she had lost so much blood she was passing out and finally went to the gynocologist who put her through all kinds of tests, and found nothing wrong except smirkingly told her to moderate her sexual activity.... so now I am no longer allowed to go deep and hard.

She generally jerks me off until I am ready to cum and so sex only lasts 5 minutes or so from penetration until I ejaculate in her as opposed to before where I took 20-30 minutes of thrusting to reach orgasm. So I am allowed to thrust full length into her only at the moment of ejaculation.... I do miss plowing her hard and long like before, but I would never want to cause her to abort or even bleed like that again. That has cooled a white hot sexual relationship a bit though, as we are both now more focused on getting pregnant again ASAP.

ItalianStallion: It all depends on how aroused you make the lady, I am a full 10 inches, and I can fuck my woman very hard with my entire length, but only if she is extremely aroused. At first it may be difficult because she may not be used to that kind of size, and you may not get her comfortable for months, but after she finally gets comfortable, then she can really enjoy herself, and then you two can go at it like bunnies.

SensuousCancer: As a woman I can say that it can be very painful and a lot depends on how turned on I am. It's also more uncomfortable to have a slim but long dick going deep than it is to have a thick one.

With anal, my 10" and thick lover can go just as deep and hard as he wants. He has a nice upward curve and last month we were doing it doggy-style. He went in as deep as he could (being stopped by the cervix) and then just pushed firmly and that big head went past it. I was about screaming into the pillow but what a sensation of touching that area that almost never gets touched.

gigantikok: so from reading all the posts, i guess it really can be summed up in a short phrase:

DEPENDS ON THE PERSON!

that's kinda the answer to a lot of questions asked around here. :)

Turbo: There generally is not a yes or no answer to this question.

However it is definately possible.

For me, it mostly depends on who the woman is. IF she is a gf, then only if she allows, but that has been rare.
If it is a one nighter or fuck buddy, then definately I usually pump her hard when I know she is about to cum. Hardest when I am about to cum.

As for slamming it in, I've done it before , but only with a woman I know who could take it.. usually one I had been with prior. Used to be able to do it a lot more though....when I was younger. ;)

wranglersRbad: Ok first of all, what is with all this "going through te cervix" stuff? It is closed for a reason ya know? Secondly I think that anyone of substantial size could endanger the woman if they "fucked hard". I have always been careful and tried not to get overzealous. I am 17&1/4 long which is bad enough, but I can control the depth. The problem is girth. At 11&1/2 inches around, I usually can't even get in! My wife and I spend alot of time "playing around" because of that reason. I wish there were a way to Fuck hard, but I don't know how without hurting her. As it stands we are happy and have accepted the fact that this is an issue that will never be resolved and we have come to terms. :-/

maverick21: My girlfriend likes it when i do her hard, as she doesn't have any trouble taking all of me in. the first time we took it slow but the more we've done it, the better that she's become able to accomidate my size. It doesn't become a problem until we've gone for over 30 or so minutes in which case she becomes dry and I am forced to stop.

aj2181: I enjoy rough sex but if my partner isn't enjoying her self then what's the point. I care more about her. I'd rather take it nice and easy and have sex more often, instead of rough and only once a week.

nowoonder: If my partner is not really excited yet, I have to go slow and very shallow (she's quite petite at a little more than 5").

But when she gets excited, I can bang as hard and deep as I want to.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=nowoonder link=board=sex;num=1053443028;start=20#28 date=08/05/03 at 23:15:41] (she's quite petite at a little more than 5").
[/quote]

She's only a little more than 5"? Call Guinness; I'm sure that's a world record! ;D

prepky: so what if he made a mistake he used a " instead of a ', just a slip of the shift key.....no one is perfect.....

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My ex girl friend loves to be fucked very, very hard. She also liked it anally hard. I know that some of her past boyfriend were longer than me(but not as thick) and she like them hard & deep. So it depends on the girl. My current girlfriend is about the same size and I have to go easy. (ex-gf was 4'11", new gf is 5'1")

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=prepky link=board=sex;num=1053443028;start=20#30 date=08/06/03 at 05:09:09]so what if he made a mistake he used a " instead of a ', just a slip of the shift key.....no one is perfect.....[/quote]
Who hasn't made these typos? Gril, pron, hing, newsfroup, pwn...

lgmember9: I have to say, that most of the women I had sex with prior to getting married seemed to enjoy my large tool (9-1/2" x 6-1/2"), and most could take all of it into their vagina. Several even commented that they liked the sensation of my penis banging against their cervix.

My wife of many years is particularly fond of having me fuck her hard, so I would have to say that most women enjoy it. However, my wife also commented that one of her old boyfriends had a huge cock, that she estimated was about 12 inched long. She said that it was too long, and that she found it painful when he tried to fuck here hard.

That leads me to the conclusion that something between 9.5 and 12 inches is probably the maximum size for hard fucking. Not scientific, but based on my experience and that of my wife. ::)

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=lgmember9 link=board=sex;num=1053443028;start=20#34 date=08/15/03 at 17:14:35]That leads me to the conclusion that something between 9.5 and 12 inches is probably the maximum size for hard fucking.  Not scientific, but based on my experience and that of my wife.    ::)[/quote]

It depends so much on the woman, and I am not widely experienced, but I would guess that
for most you have to be careful and restrained long before you get to 9.5 ins of penetration.

Of course, you can get more and more vigorous the more she gets used to you, but after 25 years of marriage I still have to use caution when I approach the maximum depth I can safely achieve.

It makes sense to me -- although it can be frustrating, the bigger you are the longer you have to take and the gentler you have to be.

needaniner: When I was a kid and teen, all the cocks that went up my ass were fucking huge! (I didn't realize how lucky I was until I got to college!)
Now, back then, I/we didn't know about lubes, just a little spit on the cock and my ass, and they fucked me HARD and we really enjoyed ourselves.
Maybe I'm just lucky physically as I've taken all of my 18 inch double-header dildo. But then, maybe I'm just a cock pig!

wvalady1968: The ItalianStallion got it right. It does depend on the woman, but almost as important is the time taken to get her very aroused.

hotman24901: I like to get the woman very hot and wet. I start out by licking her nipples and then her pussy. I play with her pussy until she cums at least once. Then after she is very wet I put my cock inside her. Then its up to the woman how hard I fuck her. If she wants it hard I give it to her - I can usually tell by her reactions.

Krowax: [quote author=wranglersRbad link=board=sex;num=1053443028;start=20#25 date=08/02/03 at 02:58:18]Ok first of all, what is with all this "going through te cervix" stuff?  It is closed for a reason ya know?  Secondly I think that anyone of substantial size could endanger the woman if they "fucked hard".  I have always been careful and tried not to get overzealous.  I am 17&1/4 long which is bad enough, but I can control the depth.  The problem is girth.  At 11&1/2 inches around, I usually can't even get in!  My wife and I spend alot of time "playing around" because of that reason.  I wish there were a way to Fuck hard, but I don't know how without hurting her.  As it stands we are happy and have accepted the fact that this is an issue that will never be resolved and we have come to terms. :-/[/quote]

Why such a big dick? :eek: