are men with big dicks allowed to fuck hard?

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
It really depends, as others have mentioned. For me, it depends on the position. If we do missionary, he can get REALLY deep and it can hurt if he goes really hard, but if I'm lying on my side and he enters me from behind, he can't penetrate as deep so he can go as hard as he wants. Granted, I usually can't take him hard for too long before it starts to get uncomfortable, but I like it when a guy changes up his speed so it works for me.

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
Athena said:
When a guy is thrusting away, I sometimes stop him by gripping his hips with my thighs. When he thrusts against my thigh resistance, I suddenly let go. That totally turns me on.
I'm with you on that one too!

DoodeTwo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't give a shit who it is, they knew what they got themselves into and they'll take it as I give it. I've yet to have a problem with someone having pain, but I'm sure I'd slow down if I did. The key secret is liquid silk, the lube that is safe for condoms. That prepares everything!

bodybuilderpup

Cherished Member
Media
New XXX pics on my website, Chester, Manchester, L
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK...

Well...Im going out with a guy with 9.5". I think this is another difficult one to answer...

I would have to say YES though. Big cocks shoudl be allowed to fuck hard.

It takes some getting used to but part of the who sex and love thing is that you learn to enjoy each other to the best that you can.

If you have a huge cock, you should take time and get your partner used to taking you and then you can enjoy it as deep and hard as you can do it.

If youre taking a big cock, then enjoy ever mm of it. Its not often you get truly tastey big cocks. Do what you can to enjoy it. Relax when hes inside you and practice loosening yourself with toys and stretching with dildos or just regularly haveing semi-deep sex. In time youll get used to the positions you have to get in, the feeling of it inside you and belive me... in my opinion, theres nothing better than fucking hard deep and like wild animals to get that frustration and passion out!

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena
When a guy is thrusting away, I sometimes stop him by gripping his hips with my thighs. When he thrusts against my thigh resistance, I suddenly let go. That totally turns me on.

lisa_2662 said:
I'm with you on that one too!

It's always hot when his thrusts won't take no for an answer!
Yeah, I guess the hard thrusting thing depends on the gal. I'm pretty deep so I say bring it.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
jeff black said:
I can't imagine why a big dick wouldn't be allowed to fuck hard:smile:

:biggrin1: :tongue:

Yeh Jeff!!!

I like hard but later i do pay the consequences....:rolleyes:

DoodeTwo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Being slightly bisexual, actually I perfer the term 'oppourtunist,' I see men and women. And I must say, if a guy had anything above an 8 inch cock I would refuse. I just don't want the pain!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
bodybuilderpup said:
I think thats aprt of the fun...I kind of enjoy that aching pain the next few days!

:tongue: :wink:

Yeh i do agree...is a very sexy souvenir of the pleasure moment we had...

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
DoodeTwo said:
Being slightly bisexual, actually I perfer the term 'oppourtunist,' I see men and women. And I must say, if a guy had anything above an 8 inch cock I would refuse. I just don't want the pain!

Well, i like a pain that is a feel good pain...nothing like tearing me apart or hurt in a bad way...:wink:

And when i did hurt bad once was my own fault because i did the thrusting but he tried to control it but I myself insisted going on in the heat of the moment.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hehe I can imagine it. You all tired out, the guy saying 'Are you sure you wanna keep goin?'

'Yes...I...I want to go on' hehe.

Anyway, as far as I'm aware there is no law against anyone (big dick, small dick, purple dick, polka dot dick) fucking as hard as they want. I usually go as fast as my partner wants though, too fast or deep and they start complainin. Damn bitches :p

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Astroglide. Wonderful stuff. My first wife was very petite, and since we never had children she stayed small. The warmup took lots of time: lots of foreplay, tongueplay, everything and then starting oh so slow. It was very difficult sometimes, and while I could not be diagnosed as a premature ejaculator there were many times I was long gone way before she was ready.

My second wife has had three kids and is not so small. She loves foreplay, but had almost given up on intercourse because of the lack of feeling. We now have the perfect union. She can readily accept me without a whole lot of prep, and she has full feeling "down there."

Even though she is, uh, more accepting, we still have to be careful when we get rough. If we let it all go it may take a couple of days to get back into shape.

Dee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
YESSSSS....
There are times when I really, really NEED and WANT that!!!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Gisella said:
:tongue: :wink:

Yeh i do agree...is a very sexy souvenir of the pleasure moment we had...

Yah, a souvenir, exactly :biggrin1:

And there is something so hot.. about seeing your girlfirend the next day, and she has a bit of a waddle ot her, like she was riding a horse all day.

Brings a smile to my face everytime.:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a guy that enjoys fucking hard; I have to say that all of you should give me permission to fuck you hard.

Seriously, It depends on the situation, some people can take a hard fucking, others need to build up to it, still others need a few "stretching sessions" before they feel comfortable accommodating a hard fuck.

The fuckee should always be in control of how hard and how deep the fucker fucks.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
IanTheTall said:
As a guy that enjoys fucking hard; I have to say that all of you should give me permission to fuck you hard.

Seriously, It depends on the situation, some people can take a hard fucking, others need to build up to it, still others need a few "stretching sessions" before they feel comfortable accommodating a hard fuck.

The fuckee should always be in control of how hard and how deep the fucker fucks.

Alright, you heard it here first, folks.... Everyone who is interested, form a line behind me...:biggrin1: