are men with big dicks allowed to fuck hard?

latincock

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
definitely depends on the girl (hetero). Most girls i've had don't like the full on penetration where I really pound it hard with my full length. There were a couple thought that took it all without complaint. Current girl has trouble taking it for too long, definitely needs more foreplay just to get it in.

RnR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No surprise here, I agree that it depends on the woman. Hubby is between 6.5 and 7, and has to be VERY careful as not to injure. However, if I am VERY aroused or we have been at it for awhile, he can get a little more spirited and I can take it.

Funny thing...for the first couple of months he could barely fit. Does that mean when I take a longer/bigger one, then it may take awhile?

Renee

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it's already been said, but it really just depends on the girl. Some complain and won't let me put it in all the way or want to have sex for more than a few minutes even if we're going slow. Others want me to penetrate them as deep as I can and fuck them as hard and as long as I can. It's absolutely 100% a question of who you are with.

typhu31

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if the person you are with does not run when you unzip your pants then i believe they are willing to get fucked hard, especially if fucking is all the intervention is about :)

COCKZILLA

rippedmuscledad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It really does depend on the person recieving my big cock...... My first wife could take all of it and liked it.... but I always believe in alot of foreplay before hand....going down on my wife and getting her really wet...seem to work. Plus I enjoyed making her cum several times before I enterd her... my second wife could take it in the beggining but then grew not to enjoy it.... I would fuck as hard as I liked and enjoyed it, but I also would go at their pace.....Having a big cock is great, but at times...it can be painfull for others....:cool: But I would'nt trade it in for another.lol

DoodeTwo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Damn right. I wouldn't trade this tool for anything.

I, myself, like foreplay. I don't like being a microwave, being a crock pot makes finding the fuckee, getting drunk, buying the birth control (if appliacble :)), taking off my pants/their pants, getting all slipery and messy all worth more. You could just fuck and be done in an hour. Foreplay makes the fun last 4 hours!

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Being big used to be a problem, from this point of wiew, and sometimes it still is. It took my gf some time to get used to my size, as well as i had to get used to move carefully.

Being stopped anytime i stared pounding deeper used to be frutrating, now i got used to it, it is the price i pay for my size, i guess.

In no way i'd trade one inch for a wild fuck.

Nate1978

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd say somewhere between 60% and 75% of the women I've been with have been able to be fucked hard and deep by myself. On a few occasions though, we've had to stop and/or slow down a bit.

About 20% of the women I've been with haven't been too keen on deep, really hard sex so it was mostly either about two thirds of the cock going in or the woman on top and in control - the sex was still good most of the time though.

And a few women have refused sex all together upon seeing my cock erect.

mohk9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...yep, joining that line (Ian)...

I must say that I became a size queen by virtue of the fact that that's what my guys just happened to have, and I have really learned to love it. But I did some work too, (stretching of all sorts - alone and with partner/s) coz I wanted to be able to enjoy it no matter how they wanted to give it :rolleyes: - for me it took years to really be able to just take it hard and deep from the first thrust, but it was so worth the effort. This hasn't stopped me from enjoying lesser dimensions, but I love being able to really get off on being slammed by a big boy. And my guys have really appreciated being able to just enjoy themselves how they want without having to have any fear about me being hurt or wanting to stop. I am also a fan of the 'next day ache' :tongue:

There was this one time (not at band camp) where I had been out doing some (anal) stretching play with a couple of buddies, and still being horny had picked up a random on the way home, who turned out to have about 11 thick inches :eek: :biggrin1: that he wanted to get off with. It was an enjoyable experience (managed the girth fine!) with some pain from depth - but vigorous thrusting had torn me somewhere deep inside and I rapidly developed significant peritonitis, which ain't nice :eek:uch: and took a few weeks and some hardcore antibiotics to heal. But I recovered, and that didn't really scare me off, it just made me more persistent about getting it right! If I were lucky enough to find Mr 11" again,:fingersx: I would probably still need him to open up the 3rd sphincter (at the bend in the colon, about 7-8" in) carefully for a bit before he went hard at it...

RPM

Experimental Member
Media
Boston, Kuala Lumpur, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok... I am not gonna beat around the bush...but I do love to fuck hard.

Usually will do lots of foreplay on her, and then show it to her.... if she does not say anything or want to be the one on top, then she is asking me to do her how I would like.

Once I am above her and aligned, will ask her if she is ready... and in one, swift move get most of me inside her.

Dependant on how she reacts, I will usually pump her slowly using long but deep strokes, ... until she climax.
Those that don't climax, will usually withdraw when I feel I could climax and quickly put in lots of astroglide in them and pump them in fast long and deep strokes.

bignuncut4me

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
To begin, let's spell it correctly boys...cervix. With that said, yes, men with big dicks are allowed (and often encouraged) to fuck hard. I concur with earlier posts. If you are truly big (for me that means over 9" length and 7" girth) we're going to have to find an accommodating position. I adore topping bigger guys, that way I exert the thrust to the extent it pleases me. Also, spoon position is a mutual fave...hope this helps.

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
Most women I've fucked can take a good hard pounding, missionary (legs over shoulders) or doggy from my 7.75/5.5 provided there's lots of foreplay and lubrication and a slow start. Last week I had sex with a much younger and petite woman with a much tighter pussy than I'm used to. Even tho after fingering and licking she was soaking wet, I couldn't get it far inside in missionary. My trusty old friend was hard as a rock with anticipation, with the head really swollen. So we switched to her on top so she could control entry and within a few minutes she was squirming with the whole length comfortably inside her, beautiful grip on my cock while I sucked her firm tits. I then swapped back to doggy and gave her what she said afterwards had been the best fuck of her life. Due to see her again and looking forward to it!

10man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dee said:
What a poor situation for the guy if he can't do to us what comes naturally to all men!!
If I can handle it then by all means let me have it when I'm ready. But then like many threads before, that could depend on what a woman is used to and just what your definition of "big dicks" is!!!

what is your definition (size wize) of a "big dick" Dee?

would love to spread joy your way!!!!:smile:

episcalo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
definitively not allowed too much for me (9x7), and certainly not in all positions....

fkaKyuhaku

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow some of you guys are lucky to get women who arent wimps, although personally i dont get to fuck hard all that often, but then again its not like im ever with super experienced girls. I guess im always "her first big cock," and there in lies the fear/curiosity.

thickestone

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guest said:
Alex17inch: A average vagina is six inches in depth. So the problem is the servix. If you with each impact pushes against it or penetrates through, it is very painfull for a woman. But a cock over 11 inch can stay with the penis head inside of the uterus and can fuck hard without problems.

Sorry but that's not true. You can NOT penetrate the cervix and enter the uterus.

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as stated in the US constitution artical 7 paragraph 5.45

"Males with a large penis can not have sexual intercourse in a manner that could cause bodily injury to his female partner or any harmful act that may be seen as not in good nature"