Are men with large penises more confident?

Sagwee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think men with larger penises have more confidence in the way they carry themselves because they know that they probably won't disappoint someone.

I want your opinions on this. It also seems that the men I know with large penises have more sexual parteners and higher sex drives and are more prone to having affairs. Just my experience...Is it because they themselves get "turned on" knowing about their size that they want to have sex more often??

I would really appreciate your insights on this. Thanks

UncutScot7.5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have no idea about confidence cause I always grew up being kind of shy, while i'm much more outgoing as a teenager/adult that was still always kind of how i identified myself. This site certainly caters towards people being confident (what w/ the anonymity and all) but I have had a high number of sexual partners. I have no idea if I have a higher sex drive cause everyone I know in their 20s does. But I have never had an affair or cheated on someone I was even barely dating. I've always been one person at a time, and while I haven't been perfect and admit I've ended some relationships poorly in the past, I've always been monogymous. I have had a number of hookups but I was always sure to be sure they were consensual, as well as sex with multiple partners.

At this point in my life I don't feel like I'm "showing" off my size anymore, that's just something I used to like. Now it's like I just don't worry or have any anxieties about it so I'm always able to focus on the moment. That's a nicer feeling than anything else.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
possibly true, but then again being different can cause insecurities.

Also with this extra confidence it could be interpreted wrongly and make them come across like a jerk. Perhaps that is where the saying "big guys just think you should be grateful" comes from. Confidence is attractive, cockyness is not. Men that cheat are not attractive either IMO.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe in a Harlequin Romance novel, but not in real life.

Confidence in carrying themselves? Heh. During those "awkward years" the really big kids are more likely to be horribly embarrassed. As in the "Jeeezuz, anybody can see this thing from the next state, how the hell do I hide it"-type of embarrassed. To get to the condition where one no longer gives a rat's patoot even if it shows up in spy satellite photos takes real maturity, and that doesn't arrive in time to do a poor growing kid any good.

Higher sex drive? Hard to believe; people tend to have pretty high drives no matter what sort of equipment they have. More sex partners? More affairs? These are psychological shortcomings; I don't see how they'd necessarily correlate with extravagant penis size. Want to have sex more often? Personally, I don't think about sex 100% of the time, which seems to leave me far more time for other things than some men - and the odds are that they're "smaller" men - can manage. I doubt there's a size correlation there, either.

D_Yul Tidecarol

1st Like
Media
i think it depends on how much importance you yourself place on it. i've just always been a self conscious person about every conceivable aspect of myself and my life. the funny thing is i sometimes catch myself fishing for compliments, but i'm never really satisfied. also, i'm 22 and still a virgin, and i really could never see myself cheating on someone, so there's that.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
more confident about what? is the question....you simply do not wake up with confidence becasue you have a large penis...you have to build confidence...and there are extenuating circumstances based on what is going on in ya life that may or may not allow you to build this confidence....so this is not a yes or no situation.....and confidence can be fleeting once it is built ..the ego is fragile..one can lose confidence in oneself.....

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know I'm very self-confident and very sure of myself. I'm pretty sure it's because at a very early age, I could see that being very confident could get me what I want or where I thought I needed to be, or it allowed me to handle any situation better. Also I used to have a job where my life depended on my confidence. I seriously doubt it's because I'm packing but, then again, it might have helped.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
the very fact that you guys have huge dicks satisfies a great number of partners...for some, simply looking at, holding, caressing, sucking and being in the presence of a huge piece is plenty to fulfill a partner's desire.

for some yes this is true...good point.....(my only goal in life Curious is to pass and surpass ya number of posts)

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
'Bigger is better' culture, positive personal comments that bigger guys receive, overhearing positive remarks about big ones, polls indicating that extra girth is a positive to the vast majority of women, polls indicating extra length is a positive to some women, size queens. Even women that say size doesn't matter often admit that big ones have a special eye candy appeal, so at times the owner of the big one will even see a positive reaction in their faces, or positive type words, from them.

Any or all of the above will help a guy feel more confident about size, of course. As a guy with average size that has been with a fair number of women, I realise that positive comments about SIZE usually do not happen to guys with average sizes, other than the "you're perfect for me" comment that a few average size guys report hearing. Rave reviews about size just don't happen to guys with average size, and the "I've never had a complaint", that some average guys state, isn't as confidence building as very positive feedback is. Concerning guys with average size, technique and foreplay is where any real positive feedback will generate from. That's all well and good, and not taking anything away from those important factors, but this pertains to the factor of size.

rugbyscott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys who are involved with sports, see each other naked, and know who the "big man" really is have a way of instilling confidence in each other. The team captain either has the biggest cock, or as big as any one else 80% of the time. Men with big cocks are definitely more confident, and carry themselves as such. You never see a guy with a big cock cowards in a corner, hidden under a towel, or with sagging shoulders... he's the guy that doesn't give a flyin fuck about being seen, and whose buddies treat him like a king.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The confidence thing goes with the setting (or situation) I think. Like some posting above, my personality is basically that of a shy person, not very outgoing, one who values his privacy and being a relative unknown (in social settings). I figure if I wanted fame in that respect, I would have had it by now. So I wouldn't call myself confident in social settings.

I am confident in who I am (or think I am) which has nothing to do with the size of my cock. I am not driven to be a conformist to any particular set of criteria and am not at all bothered that others are usually perplexed by unfamiliar "signals", behaviors, ways in which I express myself, and so on. I know I can be difficult to figure out (and in fact I delight in that). I do bellieve myself to be just as astute, just as smart as my immediate peers, though I prefer the "low road" and the idea of "speaking softly but carrying..." well...you know the rest.

Physically I wouldn't turn any heads in a regular social setting (malls, grocery stores, etc.) In those I'm virtually invisible, and like it that way.

(But not so invisible with my clothing off. Hmmm...I wonder why?)

:cool:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some say yes, but others say no. For those who are average or smaller, and say it doesn't make for confidence. I would like to give you a big one for a month and see what happens. For those who are big, I'd like to give you a small one for a month and see what happens. Just an experiment. I don't mean this to be argumentive or inflammatory.

I only know that I don't have any confidence in social situations. The only time I have confidence is on the job, when working on something. Others will say "it's over my head" and I'll jump right on it. I'd rather not deal with people at all. When it comes to meeting women I'm scared to death. I'd rather fight a pack of wolves than mix with a crowd of people.

Mr.Stout

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This implies of course that one confidence is predicated on their sexuality. I define myself as more then just a penis. I am shy in front of people always have been and probably always will. I have had only one partner, my wife and we were both virgins when we wed. Do I have a high desire for sex? Perhaps! But is it because I have a large penis I don't think so. We enjoy having good sex when we can. But since we have had problems in this regard, it has actually made me even more UNconfident and self conscious. I am sure I am an acception to the rule in many ways but there is just more to life then sex! Hey theres more to sex then just "sex" My size has impeeded me from freely enjoying the sexual act with my wife and in almost 9 years of marriage we have had actual intercourse only about 25 times, and its not for the lack of trying. She had an injury as a child and my head is almost 10 inches around. The two just don't fit well.
Anyway I am sure that is more then you were looking for.

Stout out