Are men with large penises more confident?

Olekid

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There is no question about it. I have had women tell me later, that they knew I had a larger cock by the way I acted. Not cocky, just confident. And I have made love to over 300 women. I like to please a woman and make her cum. And when they see it, they usually are more than happy to have some fun!

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive been told im pretty cocky...but dont i have the right to be? i mean, i do have A LOT of cock. no but really, im extremely condfident, but its not all based on the size of my dick, although whenever someone hates on me, i do remind myself that my dick is most likely much bigger than theirs, and that is something that no one can take away from me

and to comment on what olekid said, i too have some girlfriends who can tell if a guy is hung or not. they say they can "just tell by how the guy acts". i believe them, they knew i had a big one, and knew my best friend had a tiny one based on just haning out with us. i guess guys with small dicks tend to be more uptight about when people criticize them, and act like they have something to prove, always

lifesaver9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
possibly true, but then again being different can cause insecurities.

Also with this extra confidence it could be interpreted wrongly and make them come across like a jerk. Perhaps that is where the saying "big guys just think you should be grateful" comes from. Confidence is attractive, cockyness is not. Men that cheat are not attractive either IMO.

Bring it on. Not being a jerk or anything like that but the confidence in knowing is ooh sooo good.

lifesaver9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ive been told im pretty cocky...but dont i have the right to be? i mean, i do have A LOT of cock. no but really, im extremely condfident, but its not all based on the size of my dick, although whenever someone hates on me, i do remind myself that my dick is most likely much bigger than theirs, and that is something that no one can take away from me

and to comment on what olekid said, i too have some girlfriends who can tell if a guy is hung or not. they say they can "just tell by how the guy acts". i believe them, they knew i had a big one, and knew my best friend had a tiny one based on just haning out with us. i guess guys with small dicks tend to be more uptight about when people criticize them, and act like they have something to prove, always

Yes, you are cocky. How many Inches?