Are men with smaller dicks screwed?

fmhbta

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was thinking that too when I saw it! I'm not particularly flexible. It looks fun if you are, though!

My roomate's dick is famous for being so tiny... we all guess it is around 4-5 inches HARD! People make jokes and fun of it all the time, and he gets humiliated. But he's a pretty good-looking athletic guy, so he still has no problems at all getting laid by the ladies. But all the women he fucks always run off and blab and laugh about his small dick afterwards. (It's funny how women claim that "size doesn't matter", until AFTER the sex! Lol) Still, he manages to get TONS of good hot sex. :tongue:

My other roomate, however, is known everywhere for his 10 incher. But he gets ZERO action. But that's because he's a nerdy, fat, filthy, lard-ass perv with no social skills whatsoever! :eek:

So don't be so quick to say smaller dicks are screwed (in the bad way)! My roomates prove otherwise! Lol :biggrin1:

(As for me, I am a faggot, unlike both my roomates. And I don't really know any other gays locally, so it really don't matter how big mine's is cuz I aint a gettin none any damn way! Lololololol) :smile: