Are More Gay/bi Men Bottoms?

D

deleted986438

As someone with a large penis, I tend to be attracted to men with larger penises who are strictly top guys in need of cock worship and an ass to plow. Finding a match isn’t easy and I wonder if anyone else has similar issues. The horse hung alpha types tend to be a rarer breed than those who want to submit to them. I’ve all about given up on Manhunt, Scruff, Grindr, and Daddyhunt as a result!

Reactions: teninchman

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes they are rare considering guys packing at least 8 inches is about 2-3% of all men and of those less than 10 percent are gay. Then of those, let's be generous and say 50% are tops. Take away the ones that are already taken, of the wrong age, personality, location etc. You'd have better luck with winning the lottery!

So basically when you find one, make sure you walk him down the aisle as quick as possible! Lol

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As someone with a large penis, I tend to be attracted to men with larger penises who are strictly top guys in need of cock worship and an ass to plow. Finding a match isn’t easy and I wonder if anyone else has similar issues. The horse hung alpha types tend to be a rarer breed than those who want to submit to them. I’ve all about given up on Manhunt, Scruff, Grindr, and Daddyhunt as a result!
No.