Are more people becoming bisexual?

UpwardCurve

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been looking around here for awhile and i noticed there are very few 100 pct straight guys on here, and i was wondering, are more people bisexual these days? Do people discover bisexuality after experimenting? After getting a certain number of sexual partners? Are people outside lpsg just closeted? Or does lpsg not represent the average population? Or maybe lpsg just attracts bi and homosexuals because of its theme? Sorry for all the questions, I am trying to guage where our culture is today :wink:

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think that there are a majority of 100% straight people in any case, anywhere, in terms of sexual interest though there may be in terms of actual sexual behaviour.

As homophobia begins to lessen then more people are prepared, in the anonymity of a forum such as this, to admit to some degree of same-sex attraction. I do not think that the sexual feelings have changed much, if at all, but the disclosure is more common nowadays.

This forum probably attracts people who like to look at dicks, especially large ones, so I think there are more guys here who label themselves as gay and bisexual or can express percentages of attraction to each sex.

This in turn makes the forum more accepting of guys declaring their sexual interest in other men or of men discussing their exploration of their bi-curiosity.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been looking around here for awhile and i noticed there are very few 100 pct straight guys on here, and i was wondering, are more people bisexual these days?
Yes, because it is more socially accpetable to experiment.

Do people discover bisexuality after experimenting?
I would think so.

After getting a certain number of sexual partners?
No clue.

Are people outside lpsg just closeted?
I don't think people outside LPSG are closeted. I think they never heard of us and don't really care.

Or does lpsg not represent the average population?
Or maybe lpsg just attracts bi and homosexuals because of its theme? Sorry for all the questions, I am trying to guage where our culture is today :wink:
Well one thing for sure, LPSG is NOT a good gauge of any countrys sexual culture or population.

B_HeartsAfire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
njqt-Someone's sexuality is not a choice. My friends who are bisexual have told me how they always knew about their sexuality even before they had sex with anyone even if they did not always have a word to describe it. They have also told me how they are not just experimenting, even though some people who are straight and gay sometimes do experiment during their teenage years or during college, or some gay men do sadly bend under social/family pressure and marry a woman even though they are not sexually attracted to women at all and it winds up being a trainwreck and tragedy for everyone involved. I knew that I am gay long before I ever had sex with anyone. More people are coming out and being comfortable with being something other than heterosexual and this is a good thing. You are on a site about large cocks! LOL so of course you are going to get a lot of bisexual and gay men here! This site LPSG does not represent the majority of the population, as most people are heterosexual. Most heterosexual men I know want nothing to do with seeing other men naked or talking about cocks to other men, especially telling gay and bisexual men about their cocks.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I think on here because of the anonymity is easy to say your bi and willing or wanting to experiment with both sexes but then when reality hits, its a lot harder to act upon the urges and curiosity's when you have friends, family etc who arent so understanding as most lpsg'ers

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know sexuality is not a choice. I never said that it was. :irked:

njqt-Someone's sexuality is not a choice. My friends who are bisexual have told me how they always knew about their sexuality even before they had sex with anyone even if they did not always have a word to describe it. They have also told me how they are not just experimenting, even though some people who are straight and gay sometimes do experiment during their teenage years or during college, or some gay men do sadly bend under social/family pressure and marry a woman even though they are not sexually attracted to women at all and it winds up being a trainwreck and tragedy for everyone involved. I knew that I am gay long before I ever had sex with anyone. More people are coming out and being comfortable with being something other than heterosexual and this is a good thing. You are on a site about large cocks! LOL so of course you are going to get a lot of bisexual and gay men here! This site LPSG does not represent the majority of the population, as most people are heterosexual. Most heterosexual men I know want nothing to do with seeing other men naked or talking about cocks to other men, especially telling gay and bisexual men about their cocks.

8iG

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just looking at the threadtitle: no, there are just more who admit it

liberia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ALL human beings are bisexual but most are too screwed up to come to terms with the fact, mainly because of religious teaching. Our closest animal relatives, the Benobo chimps, are at it all the time with both sexes and of any age.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmmmm, I take issue with this statement which is a generalization drawn from one species' behavior.

I am straight, period. If I ever look at another woman's photos, it's a sort of competition thing, for comparison, not to gawk or appreciate any asset, just to see if mine are better. (Yeah, I know - lame, but one has a tendency to do that as you age) :wink:

BUT, I'm not interested in any woman in any fashion except as a friend/confidant and that has nothing to do with her sexuality. Men, I look at sexually - I always check out a man's package. Make of that what you will. :rolleyes:

ALL human beings are bisexual but most are too screwed up to come to terms with the fact, mainly because of religious teaching. Our closest animal relatives, the Benobo chimps, are at it all the time with both sexes and of any age.