Are most americans born today left uncut?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think people think thats too big a deal, and calling it mutilation actually annoys me personally.

If someone wants to cut or uncut their children, that's up to them. it shouldn't be outlawed, also considering there are religions that say a man must be cut.
Brilliant arguments all. Look up the word that annoys you personally in the dictionary.

locomiax

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
some people argue that their religion says they can/should kill.
freedom of worship should not mean freedom to inflict the results of your belief upon others.

words of wisdom. Who are we to decided for our children in something that is going to have not return? maybe he would be desperated in the future, because he would like to practice docking with his also cut partner?
I love docking with my partner, its very nice, erotic, sensual, having bouth dicks in one hand with such an incredible smooth friction, generated by our own precum, not saliva or lube needed. And i love all variations of docking (when bouth uncut). Some times it looks like only one huge endless cock, it is really turning ON. If you want to feel like cut, you always can leave your glans uncover and you have it.

Qué experimenta el bebé?
Muchos padres se oponen a la realización de esta intervención por el trauma y el dolor experimentado por el bebé, además de los riesgos de hemorragia y de infecciones antes mencionados.
(question made in a Spanish magazine about what is the feeling of a baby when circumcised)
Translation:
Many parents are against this operation because of the trauma and harm experience by the baby, also because of the risks of haemorrhage and infections mentioned before.
Do we really want to hurt fisically to our children? No more superstitions please. with what arguments we can forbid Subsaharian pepole to practice clitoris ablations, when we are doing the same to millions of our males?, cut is cut.

The ones that want it cut, they shoud decide when having legal age (like with pearcing or tatoos), or by real fisical necesity if younger. My father was cut, i am inmense happy that they let me and my other twoo brothers intact. I love you DAD

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think people think thats too big a deal, and calling it mutilation actually annoys me personally.

If someone wants to cut or uncut their children, that's up to them. it shouldn't be outlawed, also considering there are religions that say a man must be cut.
In all fairness, if there is no religious reason associated with it-and even that is questionable reasoning-the decision should be left to the male himself when he has reached legal age.

Calling a circumsised penis 'mutilated' is equivalent to calling a minority by their races deragatory name(s). Part of the reason I appear in these threads so often.

I assume you extremists would kick your partner out of bed and break up with them, should you find out they were cut (making it seem as if he lost the entire glans of his cock and looked like a freak or had some horrifying birth deffect). My assumption may be wrong, but this is exactly how you display yourselves here.
The vitriolic attacks have moved in both directions. There are those who sing the praises of the uncircumcised penis and there are those who go into detail about how the uncircumcised man is filthy and how the foreskin looks ugly and how they'll only suck on or be fucked by a circumcised man. (they gallantly overlook the fact that some of their chosen circumcised men haven't bathed in a fortnight, so their wing-wang isn't actually cleaner than that of the uncut man)

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
People are allowed to have their own opinions on this, but the only thing that bothers me are women that see me naked and say "EWW YOUR PENIS IS DISGUSTING! I COULD NEVER BE WITH AN UNCUT GUY! YOU NEED A SURGERY IN ORDER TO LOOK NORMAL!." Y'know, the same women that gets mad if a guy says they look fat?

yarraman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well here in New Zealand most males under 30 are uncut. It stopped being a free procedure offered to mums back in the early 90's. But a few still paid to have it done (like my mother). I am 27 and all of my friends who range from 50 down to 18 years old are uncut there is only me and one other friend in our circle of friends who are cut.

Circumcision was actually stopped in the Hospitals in New Zealand in the 1960's. Some parents chose to pay for the operation after that. The rates now are under 10%

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Prepucsies!

Evangelizing prepucsies!

Guys... thinking you are right is fine...

Thinking your thinking should be FORCED upon all others?

That's fascism.

Nothing in human life could possibly matter less than foreskins...

seabud206

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
guess its mostly done family to family......... my family has always gone cut, both older brothers have sons that have been cut, and can't help but glace over at co workers at the gym and only 2-3 out of 20 or so are uncut so hard to say.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Calling a circumsised penis 'mutilated' is equivalent to calling a minority by their races deragatory name(s). Part of the reason I appear in these threads so often.

I assume you extremists would kick your partner out of bed and break up with them, should you find out they were cut (making it seem as if he lost the entire glans of his cock and looked like a freak or had some horrifying birth deffect). My assumption may be wrong, but this is exactly how you display yourselves here.
my lover is cut.
i love him and i love his penis.
but when my cunt is sore from friction, or when i'm giving a hand job, i think it'd be nice if he had a little more skin to slide with.
he on the other hand loves being cut.

if it were up to him, his future kids would be cut...if they're with me, over my dead body, heh.
we agree to disagree.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
if it were up to him, his future kids would be cut...if they're with me, over my dead body, heh.
Syddy for a nice guy, you're a little too close to dolfette's boyfriend's mind for comfort. Dolfette, I hope your birth control is bomb proof so you don't have to start WWIII.

ScottishLad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it is a complex issue, but one which in the 21c ultimately comes down to cultural reasons as opposed to health factors.

This makes me ask the simple question of why?

What about the child's rights, choice and invovlement in the decision making process?

Surely it would be better to allowed the boy to decide- perhaps when he is a teenager to have his own foreskin removed?

Circumcision - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Surely it would be better to allowed the boy to decide- perhaps when he is a teenager to have his own foreskin removed?
Exactly, why preempt his decision (when you have a pretty good chance of being despised for it while he quite obviously has a very small chance of ever doing it.) A midwife I know did just this. She had her first son cut, then thought better of it with her next son. When he turned 18 she said, O.K., go get yourself cut if you want. Her son was like :confused: :eek:

By the way love that naturally vascularized cock ScottishLad!

S

SirConcis

Re: the 60% circumcision rate statistic.

This number may not be wholly representative. More and more mothers are discharged early from hospital and they get the circumcision done separately during a seubsequent visit to hospital or to a doctor's clinic, so those circumcision don't show up in the "birth" records use by those statistics.

Read some document about some study of teenage/high school guys in texas (13-15 years old). About 85% were cut. Can't remember the URL.

There is no question that the circ rate has gone down since the 1980s in the USA. But I am not sure there is some accurate nationwide statistic of say 1 year olds that should show circ status.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Syddy for a nice guy, you're a little too close to dolfette's boyfriend's mind for comfort. Dolfette, I hope your birth control is bomb proof so you don't have to start WWIII.
i put it to him that if my son wants it done at 18 then i'll support that choice.
he had no counter to that.
just because he has it and likes it, doesn't mean another man will feel the same. i'd rather give my son the choice.

as for the pain...
well it'll hurt whenever.
if i have a boob job it'll hurt. so will a bikini wax. or tatts.
that's life.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Bottom line for me is that it should not be within the remit for parents to make any decisions concerning their child's healthcare unless they have to do so in a medical emergency.

It's illegal for parents to decide to tattoo or pierce a child because they like the appearance - why should cutting off a piece of the child's body be any different?

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Exactly, why preempt his decision (when you have a pretty good chance of being despised for it while he quite obviously has a very small chance of ever doing it.)
Except for around here, I have yet to find a circumcised man who is in everloving hatred of his ma and pa for having him circumcised. If that becomes your all consuming function and thought in life; then, you have some very serious emotional problems which go way beyond a piece of skin; which, although it serves a purpose, is not necessary. Should it be the choice of the male? Definitely. Is it something to spend the rest of all time grumping about? No. I was circumcised after an accident ravaged my foreskin and have had a satisfying sex life since then. I do not experience difficulty or pain or dry friction with partners and my sex partners-male and female-have not had problems with me when we have been engaged (sexually).

The foreskin goes back to a time when man ran around with little to no clothing and the penis shaft needed protection from the brush and the various bugs which existed in the wilderness. Can it still protect a penis shaft? Yes. After my accident; I was told that the foreskin kept my shaft from being mutilated. The skin was torn up badly and had to go and so it did. Was it nice to have? Sure. I enjoyed mine while it still existed; however, I am quite content in life without it and have no desire to go and make a fake skin from around my belly and shaft by pulling and tugging to create some absurd looking thing which isn't even legitimate as a foreskin. Keep in mind folks, those fake skins that the foreskin growners tell of, are not real foreskin. They do not have the sensations which the genuine article has. They are simply cells stretched and pulled from elsewhere. They may give a sensation along the shaft of having a foreskin; but that is the entire extent of it. Slap a round of pork rind on and you can get the same feel.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
none of my friends had their babies cut, the trend is towards not cutting. every now and then I hear someone say I want him to be like his father and choose circumsision. I work in a hospital and a lot of babies are left intact!