Are most black guys really not "hung"?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's said that the average size of black males is higher than white males, but not by much at all. Does this really mean that there's just as many black guys with 6"ers as white guys?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also, why do we (or I at least) never hear of this beyond as a generalized, "it's out there" kind of approach? You never hear of any black celebrities being "small", "average" or anything as you do white. It's like you either hear hung or nothing, which is why it's confusing.

lostmymind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Also, why do we (or I at least) never hear of this beyond as a generalized, "it's out there" kind of approach? You never hear of any black celebrities being "small", "average" or anything as you do white. It's like you either hear hung or nothing, which is why it's confusing.

And you never turn on the news and hear them say "nothing happened today".

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have no idea where the statistics end up on this. However, I do have a little anecdotal "evidence" that supports the reports that some African American men are huge.

San Diego two nights ago, I see a fellow crossing the street half a block from me (at America Plaza), I can see a very large, very clear vpl showing in his sweat pants. The image is etched in my mind... even from that distance I could tell that I had never seen anything so large showing so clearly on any man of any color in real time.

BlkIron11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
all i know is that i am black..and i have a rather large penis..which i am very proud of...i know i get this from my dad cause dad never ever been shy and have seen him strut in/out of shower and around the house whenever i visited him when i was growing up....also my sons are on the larger side....when they were babies i was rather proud of the oh mys from female realtives...lol lol lol i dont know what statisics say but i know how things are in my life and...."we r holding"..."we r blessed"

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I grew up with a lot of black friends and teammates, it is all the same. The difference is it is not as good a story for a woman to say that she slept with a hung white guy. I did find, however, that black guys tend to be showers more often than white guys. The stereotype makes me laugh because it seems to be the one bit of racist bullshit that black guys don't mind. And why would they? Hell, by the time a woman finds out that it does not apply to the black guy she is with he has already gotten some!

Simple fact, if you are a human being there is an average range, period. Anyone above or below is an exception, regardless of race.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Bullshit

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bullshit (often bowdlerized to BS) is a common English expletive. Its most common usage is as a description of incorrect, misleading or false language and statements. In a literal meaning, it describes the feces of a bull. As with many expletives, it can be used as an interjection (or in many other parts of speech) and can carry a wide variety of meanings.
As it contains the word "shit", the term is sometimes considered foul language, hence the use of the euphemistic abbreviations "bull" and "BS". Nonetheless, the term is prevalent in American English and, as with many words, the term is used in a variety of countries, some dating back to approximately the same era World War I. In British English, bollocks is a comparable expletive.
While bullshitting and bullshit can be used in a deprecating sense, the term 'bullshit artist' may imply a measure of respect for the skill required to "bullshit" effectively.
The accuracy of the information is irrelevant whilst "bullshitting"; whether true or false, the true qualifier of "bullshit" is the intention to distort the information to achieve a desirable outcome.
//http://www.lpsg.org/
Uses of "bullshit"

The word "bullshit" is most often applied adjectivally to deprecate a statement or an action.
Bullshit (as a culturally based activity) commonly occurs in situations where truth and accuracy are far less important than the ability to achieve a suitable response in the audience. In many cases, such a response helps to gain popularity or favor (often needed in politics, religion or advertising). More mundane examples of bullshit often involve the lives of ordinary people. For example, it is not at all uncommon to hear of people "bullshitting" a job interview, or attributing their performance in an examination to their ability to bullshit. In this sense, bullshitting walks the line between extemporaneous speaking and lying outright. It is also common for people to bullshit friends or acquaintances, by spinning an elaborate tall tale. The object here is to make the bullshittees look foolish by dint of their gullibility in accepting the bullshit as fact. Bullshit does not necessarily have to be a complete fabrication; with only basic knowledge about a topic, bullshit is often used to make the audience believe that one knows far more about the topic by feigning total certainty or making probable predictions. It may also merely be "filler" or nonsense that, by virtue of its style or wording, gives the impression that it actually means something. In his essay on the subject (see Further reading), William G. Perry called bull[shit] "relevancies, however relevant, without data" and gave a definition of the verb "to bull[shit]" as follows:
To discourse upon the contexts, frames of reference and points of observation which would determine the origin, nature, and meaning of data if one had any. To present evidence of an understanding of form in the hope that the reader may be deceived into supposing a familiarity with content. The "bullshitter" generally either knows the statements are false or has no interest in their factual accuracy one way or the other. "Talking bullshit" is thus a lesser form of lying, and is likely to elicit a correspondingly weaker emotional response: whereas an obvious liar may be greeted with derision, outrage, or anger, an exponent of bullshit tends to be dismissed with an indifferent sneer.
Sometimes called "shooting the shit", bullshit can also be the act of having a very casual conversation with little value. A lot of times, people will say "that's bullshit" when something bad or unexpected happens.
Bullshit is also used in the popular saying "money talks, bullshit walks" meaning that people who "do something" such as "put their money on the table" will get more results than people who merely talk. Making this statement indicates that the talking up to this time has been bullshit and that it is now time to do something or the speaker will walk away from the proposed deal.
Bullshit can also refer to excessively complex, unreasonable, or burdensome requirements demanded of an individual or organization by another, especially by government agencies or other bureaucracies. For example, a contractor wishing to bid on a government job may refer to the paperwork required to do so as "government bullshit."
The word "horseshit" is often used in vulgar slang as a synonym for "bullshit" to refer to nonsense. The usage of "horseshit" (a less common term) differs slightly from "bullshit". People may refer to their own statements and presentations as "bullshit", as in the traditional folk saying, "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit". "Horseshit" is more often used as a reactive exclamation or profoundly distrustful assessment.
"Bullshit" implies dubious credibility with an understood lack of true malevolence, whereas "horseshit" suggests uncompromised ignorance or deception. "Horseshit" carries with it a certain connotation of indignation; stating that something is a "load of horseshit" usually implies that the speaker feels somehow cheated or wronged by the current situation, whereas calling something "bullshit" can imply anything from indignation to a joking and good-natured intent.
Furthermore, Bullshit can also be used to express surprise, shock and/or humour at a truthful tale - often because the end result of the story or incident is of such fortune that if you didn't know any better you'd instantly assume the tale to be fictional. The statement of "Bullshit!" in this context is more likely followed up by a question (such as "Are you serious?"), or combined in a question (eg. "No way! Are you bullshitting me?"), which serves the purpose of asking the person telling the story to reconfirm the truthfulness of the tale.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Bullshit

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bullshit (often bowdlerized to BS) is a common English expletive. Its most common usage is as a description of incorrect, misleading or false language and statements. In a literal meaning, it describes the feces of a bull. As with many expletives, it can be used as an interjection (or in many other parts of speech) and can carry a wide variety of meanings.
As it contains the word "shit", the term is sometimes considered foul language, hence the use of the euphemistic abbreviations "bull" and "BS". Nonetheless, the term is prevalent in American English and, as with many words, the term is used in a variety of countries, some dating back to approximately the same era World War I. In British English, bollocks is a comparable expletive.
While bullshitting and bullshit can be used in a deprecating sense, the term 'bullshit artist' may imply a measure of respect for the skill required to "bullshit" effectively.
The accuracy of the information is irrelevant whilst "bullshitting"; whether true or false, the true qualifier of "bullshit" is the intention to distort the information to achieve a desirable outcome.

Uses of "bullshit"

The word "bullshit" is most often applied adjectivally to deprecate a statement or an action.
Bullshit (as a culturally based activity) commonly occurs in situations where truth and accuracy are far less important than the ability to achieve a suitable response in the audience. In many cases, such a response helps to gain popularity or favor (often needed in politics, religion or advertising). More mundane examples of bullshit often involve the lives of ordinary people. For example, it is not at all uncommon to hear of people "bullshitting" a job interview, or attributing their performance in an examination to their ability to bullshit. In this sense, bullshitting walks the line between extemporaneous speaking and lying outright. It is also common for people to bullshit friends or acquaintances, by spinning an elaborate tall tale. The object here is to make the bullshittees look foolish by dint of their gullibility in accepting the bullshit as fact. Bullshit does not necessarily have to be a complete fabrication; with only basic knowledge about a topic, bullshit is often used to make the audience believe that one knows far more about the topic by feigning total certainty or making probable predictions. It may also merely be "filler" or nonsense that, by virtue of its style or wording, gives the impression that it actually means something. The "bullshitter" generally either knows the statements are false or has no interest in their factual accuracy one way or the other. "Talking bullshit" is thus a lesser form of lying, and is likely to elicit a correspondingly weaker emotional response: whereas an obvious liar may be greeted with derision, outrage, or anger, an exponent of bullshit tends to be dismissed with an indifferent sneer.
Sometimes called "shooting the shit", bullshit can also be the act of having a very casual conversation with little value. A lot of times, people will say "that's bullshit" when something bad or unexpected happens.
Bullshit is also used in the popular saying "money talks, bullshit walks" meaning that people who "do something" such as "put their money on the table" will get more results than people who merely talk. Making this statement indicates that the talking up to this time has been bullshit and that it is now time to do something or the speaker will walk away from the proposed deal.
Bullshit can also refer to excessively complex, unreasonable, or burdensome requirements demanded of an individual or organization by another, especially by government agencies or other bureaucracies. For example, a contractor wishing to bid on a government job may refer to the paperwork required to do so as "government bullshit."
The word "horseshit" is often used in vulgar slang as a synonym for "bullshit" to refer to nonsense. The usage of "horseshit" (a less common term) differs slightly from "bullshit". People may refer to their own statements and presentations as "bullshit", as in the traditional folk saying, "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit". "Horseshit" is more often used as a reactive exclamation or profoundly distrustful assessment.
"Bullshit" implies dubious credibility with an understood lack of true malevolence, whereas "horseshit" suggests uncompromised ignorance or deception. "Horseshit" carries with it a certain connotation of indignation; stating that something is a "load of horseshit" usually implies that the speaker feels somehow cheated or wronged by the current situation, whereas calling something "bullshit" can imply anything from indignation to a joking and good-natured intent.
Furthermore, Bullshit can also be used to express surprise, shock and/or humour at a truthful tale - often because the end result of the story or incident is of such fortune that if you didn't know any better you'd instantly assume the tale to be fictional. The statement of "Bullshit!" in this context is more likely followed up by a question (such as "Are you serious?"), or combined in a question (eg. "No way! Are you bullshitting me?"), which serves the purpose of asking the person telling the story to reconfirm the truthfulness of the tale.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That sterotype always gets me down because now as a black guy, I'm expected to have a huge cock over 8 inches or something. I'm 5.5-6 inches and have ask my other black friends and all were like 5-6, except one but that's like any guy being lucky enough to be hung. He didnt even know he was but thats another story.

ripsrips

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A black co-worker of mine goes to the same gym as I do and he's always talking about his big black snake and other things like that and the first time he saw me in the gym showers he said
"holyshit how could a beaner be bigger than a brother" he was about 3" limp and pencil thin and even after a long hot shower unless he's a grower? After seeing me and knowing that I know his size he no longer makes all those comments.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well this is a fresh new topic. Hopefully the thread will get enough mileage to survive until the next "black man: hung or not hung?" thread gets started in roughly 2 hours.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well this is a fresh new topic. Hopefully the thread will get enough mileage to survive until the next "black man: hung or not hung?" thread gets started in roughly 2 hours.

Agreed. This is the perfect example of why it's good to do a little reading around before starting a new thread. This topic has been done to death, and all it ever gets is pissed-off people here and a whole slew of brain-dead stereotyping.

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Urban myths are hard to kill.

From my experience in the shower stalls in the locker room, no, black men, nor any other race seem to be predisposed to be well-endowed.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A black co-worker of mine goes to the same gym as I do and he's always talking about his big black snake and other things like that and the first time he saw me in the gym showers he said
"holyshit how could a beaner be bigger than a brother" he was about 3" limp and pencil thin and even after a long hot shower unless he's a grower? After seeing me and knowing that I know his size he no longer makes all those comments.

He called you a beaner? That is so gross.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That sterotype always gets me down because now as a black guy, I'm expected to have a huge cock over 8 inches or something. I'm 5.5-6 inches and have ask my other black friends and all were like 5-6, except one but that's like any guy being lucky enough to be hung. He didnt even know he was but thats another story.
This is why I asked and why I can relate. I am a somewhat tall Italian with pretty big hands and I am average. I feel like society expects this out of me too or something.