Are most Chippendales gay?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Ramsey, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I heard this from 2 different sources, that many if not most Chippendales were gay. Some girls I know love going to this and one of them gets all hot and bothered by it, so I'm wondering how she would take this.

2. naughty

Gold Member

Interesting...What is more intriguing for me is how do the dancers feel when many of these women attempt to touch them or openly express their excitement?

3. chamisaguy

chamisaguy Active Member

Albums:
    I believe they are mostly gay -- but even if so, it's a job. Male strippers in Puerto Vallarta are reputedly all straight men with families -- and they don't stint any on showing the goods to the gay audience/bar patrons and "working the room" with fondles for a few pesos tucked in the g-string! All smiles and winks and grinds....

Same as I saw a hot young male dancer at a club in Santa Fe NM do with some overly-alcohol influenced woman who decided to join him pretty closely on the go-go box! He just kept his cool, kept moving and she eventually stepped away (he looked sort of long-suffering to me, actually!)

I'd say the Chippendales and their like are professionals and always put on the good show. We take from it what our own minds provide, too.

4. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I heard that they were mostly gay. locally, we had a guy who danced chippendales, he died of Aids, up the ass one too many times. his folks put his pic in the paper twice a year, his b-day and d-day.

5. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Was that published in the press, yeah? You're absolutely 100% certain that he didn't become HIV+ sharing needles, fucking women, receiving an unlucky blood transfusion or through being attacked with an infected needle or anything like that, are you?

Moron.

6. naughty

Gold Member

That was really a very insensitive and crass comment. Regardless of how he contracted AIDS, it is nothing to speak lightly of, 625.

7. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

Thank YOU MB, its only uneducated hicks that believe AIDS is spread solely by GAY anal sex. Guess the poster only lets gay guys blow him ?

8. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

When we feel insulted or threatened, it's never productive to attack others with a broad brush in retalliation.

There are some pretty uneducated Big City dwellers out there too. Some of the most compassionate and caring folks I know are hicks. Undoubtedly, there are some hicks that are ignorant and prejudice, but not "only" hicks fall into that category.

625 needs to examine his compassion and integrity a bit, 'eh?

9. kelley1365

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    625 = moron. Manlybanisters is right. BTW - where are your pix 625?

10. youngdane

youngdane New Member

Sorry to see the path this thread has taken. Pretty crappy to assume such a thing...

Back on topic. In college, my future wife and friends were invited to an after party with the Chippendales. I can assure you, the troupe they partied with was NOT gay.

11. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

What an ugly and glum little world you must live in. How about not sharing it with us in future eh ?

12. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Well, all jobs have diversity in either sexual orientation, so anything's possible, tho I supect that so long as the men appear to be appealing to the women, it shouldn't matter.

I'm really interested to know how exactly you coincide his sexual lifestyle with contracting HIV/AIDS. Did it ever occur to you that perhaps somwe other incident, possibly bad blood transfusion, other female partners might've played a part? Nope. Didn't think you would.
    Close minded prick.
    Dig it.:irked:

Agreed there, Naughty.

13. D_Odipherous Pitts

D_Odipherous Pitts Account Disabled

I worked with a guy who used to dance with the Chippendales and he said, "yes, most of them were gay" although he himself was not. He said it was really weird when he first joined the group and asked them all if they had girlfriends. They all looked at him kind of weird and laughed. He then realized that he was the only straight guy in that troupe and he had pick of any woman in the crowd after the show if he wanted one as none of the other guys were interested in women, only each other.

14. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had no idea that the Chippendales were still touring; like Hillarycare and the VCR I presumed such things died out in the 90s.

15. invisibleman

Gold Member

CHIPP'NDALES...do straight women really deserve them? Evolve, mah sistahs...evolve. The gay men are ROFL-ing!!!

16. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Are you tarring all straight women with the same brush?

Shame on you! :tongue:

17. D_Tim McGnaw

OMG they were on Daytime TV here the other day, it was a mess of tanorexia and uncomfortable but desperately genial male TV presenters, the whole thing was what mood regulators were invented for.

18. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm sure up close the dancers all smelled like depilatory and hair gel.

19. D_Tim McGnaw

Eeeuw I bet it would make your eyes water :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: There'd have to be a strong potato-ish wiff of fake tan too :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

20. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

chippendales is sooo five minutes ago. The Hollywood Men is where it's at... and the dancers are even more gay!

Draft saved Draft deleted