Are most Chippendales gay?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
CHIPP'NDALES...do straight women really deserve them? Evolve, mah sistahs...evolve. The gay men are ROFL-ing!!!

Are you tarring all straight women with the same brush?

Shame on you! :tongue:

I don't think that the CHIPP'NDALES have LESBIANS and GAY MEN ONLY nights at their club, y'know. So, of course, I call it like I see 'em...CHIPP'NDALES are for horny straight women. Hopefully, they have updated the look.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I don't think that the CHIPP'NDALES have LESBIANS and GAY MEN ONLY nights at their club, y'know. So, of course, I call it like I see 'em...CHIPP'NDALES are for horny straight women. Hopefully, they have updated the look.

That doesn't answer my queston, though. The Chippendales may target straight women but that doesn't mean all straight women like the product.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That doesn't answer my queston, though. The Chippendales may target straight women but that doesn't mean all straight women like the product.
Not all women like tampons, does that somehow change the fact that women are the target market?

I don't understand why you're nitpicking Invisi's post.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not all women like tampons, does that somehow change the fact that women are the target market?

How true. Straight men are the target market for female strippers, but not all straight men enjoy going to them, and some would prefer not to.