Are most guys really just not "hung"?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by LemacST, May 19, 2008.

1. LemacST

Gold Member

Seriously, all fantasy bullshit aside, how many guys are "hung" and how many are not? If you don't consider someone "big", how would you describe it to someone else (i.e. "he was small", "he was average", etc.)?

I ask because it seems us guys are designed to think that we're smaller than others. I am like 6.5 x 5.25, statistically i am above average (or worst case scenario, average) yet I feel that girls with any experience who see my penis will describe me as small.

This is why I am so curious as to how many guys will be considered "big". I feel that every guy can relate with these thoughts too, no matter what size they are. I just want to hear honest answers, really.

2. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sorry Lemac, but this post seems to just echo what you write in every other thread you start. :/ I say that because my responce here would be just the same as it was in the last thread you started on the issue of size. I feel you might be focusing on your size too much. ;~;

3. Principessa

Gold Member

:rofl: Oh good, I'm not the only one who noticed this. :tongue: It's amazing how many ways he can come up with to ask the same question.

4. krazyNupe

krazyNupe Member

post a cock pic i can tell u

quote=LemacST;1489291]Seriously, all fantasy bullshit aside, how many guys are "hung" and how many are not? If you don't consider someone "big", how would you describe it to someone else (i.e. "he was small", "he was average", etc.)?

I ask because it seems us guys are designed to think that we're smaller than others. I am like 6.5 x 5.25, statistically i am above average (or worst case scenario, average) yet I feel that girls with any experience who see my penis will describe me as small.

This is why I am so curious as to how many guys will be considered "big". I feel that every guy can relate with these thoughts too, no matter what size they are. I just want to hear honest answers, really.[/quote]

5. Fire Stick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have not seen your other posts on this subject, as referenced, but nevertheless, I think your question is a very simple one to answer. No, in the general population, most guys are not notably hung – defining “hung” as having a penis appreciably larger than average.

In my opinion, I would say that “appreciably” larger than average starts at about 7 inches long and that “seriously” well hung starts at about 8 inches long. It is not exactly uncommon to find guys with dicks between 7 and 8 inches, although their penises are large enough to be special. Having 8 inches or more is quite uncommon and is very special. If a guy sports 9 inches or more, we’re talking about some very seriously heavy-duty equipment. Yes, there is a fair amount of bullshit on this site, and in reality, having 10 inches or more – although there are few out there – is truly phenomenal.

6. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
  7. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Maybe I don't understand this whole "statistics thing," but I would have guessed that most guys are, in fact, average.

8. Ms.Teacher

Ms.Teacher New Member

You're not small at all.

If a woman has had sex with guys who are 8 or 9 inches it makes sense that she may see you as being smaller. On the other hand, a woman who's only been with smaller sizes than yours would obviously find you larger. If you know how to use it, stop fretting.

Personality is very important.

9. 007baby

007baby Active Member

Albums:
    I agree with Fire Stick. There is another point to consider as well though, and that is the size of the man carrying the stick. I have a brother who is about 5'8 and lean at 160-165lbs. He sports a good size, about 7.25x5.75 inches, which is in my opinion a well endowed package, but not as big as me because I am at 7.9-8.3x5.8-6.0. However, because I am 6ft1 and 220lbs and about 30lbs heavier than I want to be, he looks bigger proportionally at first glance. Sure, after the ladies come close and grab our cocks it's like "oh wow, you're huge." The shorter skinnier guys tend to get the "wow" response quicker and easier than taller and especially huskier thicker guys like me. That is the reason I intend to get skinnier over the next few months, besides other reasons of course (and I'm not a "fat guy" I am actually very athletic and used to play football and I swim alot, I'm just not "cut" the way I want to be...)
    Anywho, the height and weight of the person is another element to factor into how big a guy looks at first glance from a full body view...unfortunately for taller and thicker bonned fellas, they don't look as impressive as guys carrying same size cocks or even a little smaller if those guys are skinnier and/or shorter. Initially that is.
    Again, this makes sense, because alot of girls tend to associate a guy's height and body type with a guy's package, eventhough they are not related whatsoever...in fact, the first girl I slept with, told me she kind of expected my size to be what it was when she first saw it, and then within moments of gowing down on me and looking at my member closer, she realized "wow, he's alot bigger than my last bf, actually he is huge!..." <<<But there wasn't that initial "WOW" reaction, which bugged me I'm not going to lie....
    Now, what really sucks is being average sized at 5.5-6.5x4.8-5.2, and being a huge heavy tall body builder/footballplayer/whatever...There are guys out there at 6'5 and thick, who have a good size pecker like at 7 inchesx5.5, and who get disappointed reactions from women who expected something much bigger...it happens, I've heard about it.
    Hope this helped...

10. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

there are more means to view "hung" men than there were 20 yrs ago, so we get conditioned by the media. so we see more "hung" men and view our endowment as not so big, not so great. when actually those huge "hung" men are very few and far between. my wife says i am hung, comfortably large, but she says it for another reason, the visual effect. I am a skinny guy with a fat cock, she says its quite a turn on.

11. SandraSmithCarver

SandraSmithCarver New Member

Albums:
    first of all, you ARE focusing on size way too much, most of the time, it doesnt matter to a woman, unless thats all she is looking for, is a big one!
    it seems it matters to guys much more than women. aman that was the love of my life was 6-6.5 inches! he was very affectionate, good with his hands and tongue. He was definitly a "giver" we were crazy about each other. It was the whole package, our chemistry, our connection. Most men are "average" which is 6 inches, why do you think they call it average????

12. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    How would somebody describe a penis that wasn't small or large? Simple: they wouldn't. An unremarkable penis goes unremarked; seldom does someone volunteer "I just had sex with a guy who's penis was sooo average"... If someone were asked to describe the experience they'd probably recount how they felt, how the overall experience was; no mention of size. And lo, that's how most women describe sex. Infer from that what you will.

13. B_Demention

B_Demention New Member

Size really doesn't matter because there's so much to every aspect of lovemaking that it becomes a drop in the ocean compared to everything else you have to get right in order to make the experience pleasant. There are lots of guys on here who think size is the be all end all of everything - it becomes a sort of competition to them, whereas the scant amount of (real) women on here alone should tell you that it ranks pretty damn low on the spectrum of desirable traits in a man.

Do you really think the hung men on here are getting PMs from hot and horny women all the time because of their size? They're not. The way to appeal to someone else is nearly always through their heart and/or mind, even if that person happens to be on a site like this.

To be honest, I think size is just one of those things like money, where everyone wants it, but if they have it, they're kind of like "oh well, ho hum." I read a post by a guy on here the other day who was stressing out about his height. It's the same sort of thing. But it doesn't matter, none of it does. Height, weight, looks, income, cock, none of it. All there is in life is love and chemistry.

14. Principessa

Gold Member

BINGO! This is the definitive answer. :cool:

15. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    God, don't I know it...!

Technically, that's a redundancy...:p

16. B_Demention

B_Demention New Member

Your cowbell's a redundancy, buddy. :tongue:

17. naughty

Gold Member

No, actually it isnt.

18. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, you can't have love without chemistry.

19. dajunglee786

dajunglee786 New Member

too many of us guys think with their cockheads rather then using the brain inside the head on top of their shoulders.

the saying size doesnt matter is actually true. most women, apart from the ones intent on pushing their pussy to the limit with 10+inch dongs, will not care as long as your technique is good.

its not what you have. its how you use it. remember this. it will take you far in life.

20. Awesum9

Awesum9 New Member

Albums:
    stick my penis in a toilet paper roll? -----hell I can't even get half of the head in one.

Draft saved Draft deleted