are most guys with big dicks vain

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Imported, Apr 7, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

daniel39: i'm average size 6 inches and i once knew this guy and i really liked him i tried to always be nice to him and be friends but he would always make sly comments about his size and make comments about me being small. once i overheard his friends make jokes of his 8 1/2" and i saw it through his jeans once when he had a hardon but i said nothing. my question is i think he did'nt want to be friends because i small?
    is this normal attitude for guys with large cocks or was this guy just a asshole? ???

2. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: That guy just sounds like a jerk. Not all of us larger guys are that way. I'm friends with my friends based on their personalities and character traits, not because of their dicks.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

That's not vanity. He's just an asshole.

4. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

I don't want to know what's between my friends' legs, and don't particularly want them to know what's between mine. My large cock isn't some sort of achievement I can take pride in, it's just a lucky toss of the genetic dice. I can't imagine judging someone based on their penile dimensions.

As for vanity, I'm a slob.

5. extremely-huge

Albums:
    he's just an asshole, when you are real friends size make no difference.......

6. monsternmypant

monsternmypant New Member

I don't think there are nearly as many issues with x-hung guys not wanting to be friends with less endowed guys as they are for x-hung guys having to sort out who's friends with us from who we are, versus being friends with our cocks.

7. Pappy

Pappy Member

Does that mean I can't be friends with any ladies?? :)

Seriously though, since when did dick size become a basis for friendship????

8. KinkGuy

Gold Member

To a certain degree, we face the same issue as women with large breasts.  Do they like "us" for "us" or for our endowments? :-/

Oh, yeah he was a prick...not the good kind. ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted