are most guys with big dicks vain

daniel39: i'm average size 6 inches and i once knew this guy and i really liked him i tried to always be nice to him and be friends but he would always make sly comments about his size and make comments about me being small. once i overheard his friends make jokes of his 8 1/2" and i saw it through his jeans once when he had a hardon but i said nothing. my question is i think he did'nt want to be friends because i small?
is this normal attitude for guys with large cocks or was this guy just a asshole? ???

prepstudinsc: That guy just sounds like a jerk. Not all of us larger guys are that way. I'm friends with my friends based on their personalities and character traits, not because of their dicks.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't want to know what's between my friends' legs, and don't particularly want them to know what's between mine. My large cock isn't some sort of achievement I can take pride in, it's just a lucky toss of the genetic dice. I can't imagine judging someone based on their penile dimensions.

As for vanity, I'm a slob.

monsternmypant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't think there are nearly as many issues with x-hung guys not wanting to be friends with less endowed guys as they are for x-hung guys having to sort out who's friends with us from who we are, versus being friends with our cocks.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To a certain degree, we face the same issue as women with large breasts.  Do they like "us" for "us" or for our endowments? :-/

Oh, yeah he was a prick...not the good kind. ;)