Are most TS girls extreme size queens?

D

deleted6505551

I cannot speak for MOST of us, but I am not a size queen at all. I asked some of my trans fem friends and while some are very much size queens, at least an equal number are not.

I have my requirements, don't get me wrong, it's just that a big swinging dick isn't one of them.

CircumcisedCock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a man with a pretty average penis between 5" and 7" in length and 5" and 8" girth depending on my degree of comfort with my company. (5x5 to 7x8 and everything in between).
I get satisfaction from seeing people having orgasms, particularly ejaculation.
I hope to be able to see girls with cocks, dicks, willys, boisclits, big clits, and every acceptable name of a human who Identifies as a feminine lover with a penis accepting of any size.
I like kind and caring people, I wank off to both female and trans solo masturbation particularly petite and slim.
I'm fat, small willy, reasonably presentable, and happy with anyone of any size, race, insecurities, beliefs, preferences or other defining traits to get off with me.
I would never judge nor shame, all I would ask for is acceptance of my self.

And no more wine for me tonight....
Shower and bedtime soon...
X

Reactions: runfortyfour

Lainey_rose

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I cannot speak for MOST of us, but I am not a size queen at all. I asked some of my trans fem friends and while some are very much size queens, at least an equal number are not.

I have my requirements, don't get me wrong, it's just that a big swinging dick isn't one of them.
I agree with both statements lmao.

runfortyfour

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Building up a modestly endowed guy's ego and self-esteem who might be a bit shy about his size during sex is an exponentially bigger turn on for me than simply hooking up with a hung guy.

It seems like there are more and more hot transmen popping up everyday, too, who don't have traditional penises at all.

At least for me, size is not on the priority list and if anything a small guy can make for a more passionate dynamic.

I don't think I have ever asked for a dick pic ever.

Reactions: Mister2101

JSS.JLk

Cherished Member
Media
Just wondering because all that I met are
If the girl is 'A Bottom Girl' then, most likely YES, she will be. Why? Because she may feel that she is 'Quite The Catch' and she may also be very 'picky' because She Can ! Now, In General, most all 'Bottoms' (regardless of gender identity or sexual identity) like to be dominated by their man. One way that they feel 'taken' is with a Big Dick.

Me? No. Not at all. I am not a 'Bottom Girl' whatsoever. So, I am perfectly okay with whatever the guy was 'gifted' with LOL. I am a 'Top Girl' so, with that, my 'peeference' is for the guy to have a DEEP THROAT and a nice and preferably JUICY ass and a 'boy-pussee' that has an insatiable thirst for The Co*K. LoL Oh, please do excuse my manners. LoL I love big beefy masculine 'Bottoms' or men who love getting 'dominated' but hey, That's Just My Preference ! (Picture is of Str8Cam: Jeff. Absolute Delish. I know he is married and Str8 but just sayin' !)

Attachments