are muscular men mostly closet gays??

seattleguy77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope. I'm curious though - what has your personal experience been in India? Is being gym fit perceived as being a gay/bi stereotype? Would you like to work out, but are concerned that you would labled gay/bi?

butch518

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, but taken to the extreme the guy can very narcissistic. They will tend to admire each other, but doesn't make them gay, just seems that way

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am not sure about that. But I do remember some study made that shows most people exercise more for sexual reasons than health.
This study I think includes men as well as women. Too bad I don't remember more about this

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, but taken to the extreme the guy can very narcissistic. They will tend to admire each other, but doesn't make them gay, just seems that way

that's true about the narcisstic quality. and I find, because I can play along/feed their narcissism, that occasionally I can work my way into their posing trunks. If I do get that far, the majority of them want to be fucked.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
that's true about the narcisstic quality. and I find, because I can play along/feed their narcissism, that occasionally I can work my way into their posing trunks. If I do get that far, the majority of them want to be fucked.

They may be straight...but seeing you big man...geez...they ARE only human. Soooooo handsome :wink:

Media
Your question seems more like a generalization than anything else. A man or woman's character has to be gauged on an individual basis. It is true many in the bodybuilding world have narcissistic tendencies but not all of them. I read one of Arnold Schwarzenegger's books where he talks his years as professional bodybuilder. He mentioned that gay men were a fact of life in this sport but not all of them were gay.

I think these generalizations are created out of insecurities. To have acquired the muscular definition these men and woman have AND maintain takes dedication, focus and hard work. Their biggest weakness is that they are all human.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think they admire each other the same way staight guys admire big dicks on this site. Size matters in the body building world. Instead of dicks, its muscles. It doesnt make them gay.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Hey, bud! Why do you think you're on my friends list. :biggrin1:

As to the question. I refuse to state my opinion on the grounds that it may tend to discriminate me.

Last edited:

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey i have always had this question in mind...As to whether all/most muscular men are closet gays/bis or not??

what do u guys feel??

wow I'm a little shocked by this, so if you see a muscular guy and say "wow he must be gay", do you see a fat out of shape guy and think "wow he must be straight"?

How a person looks has nothing to do with orientation, I can't say this for fact BUT. I do think not all but most gay guys take better care of themselves, and keep up a cleaner appearance.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't jump to think they are gay but I do tend to think they could enjoy the physical aspect of sex more simply because they are more physical by nature. Side note...I also don't think saying a man might be gay is a put down...I see it as a compliment. :)