Are my balls too small? Im afraid to let anyone see me naked

jeffy21

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well in the flesh obviously. :redface:

I put up some new pics, none really show penis size its just my small balls i obsess over. Ive never let any girl ive slept with see them. ive only had one night stands but it still makes for some akward sex.

Would really appreciate some honest opinions on how much it matters

thanks

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Look fine to me, I would never let you get away with not letting me suck on your balls. I would stop being insecure about something you can't change.

Just my two cents.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of the curses of having bigger balls, every time you take a seat, you have to reach down and lift them up so you don't sit on them. That can be painful. Crossing your legs closer together can be a nutcracker too.

A couple of others, first, as they are flopping around while you are screwing and they wind up bouncing around on the girls inner thighs or buttocks. The other, after you've finished screwing they drop back down and make a single contact with her crotch/thighs. During & after the passion, if she's not expecting either, she may ask you the awkward question "What was that ?", almost immediately after it happens.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your balls are perfectly normal - it's a total non issue. I am however interested in just how you have sex with someone without them seeing your balls? Smoke and mirrors? As I said, nothing to worry about dude, you're fine!

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
I see nothing wrong with your balls. No, they're not the biggest set around, you know that, but they're far from unusually/abnormally small. In fact, I think they're of a rather normal size. A size you would find in most gym showers.

Now be cool about it and let those girls play with 'em!

StraightDave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is this something women even care about?

I'm actually find mine to be on the small side too, I don't worry about but it's just one of those dumb observations we make about ourselves. I think as long as they work, you have nothing to worry about. That's really all that's important.

jeffy21

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the positive feedback guys. Ive been obsessive about them for ages but I'm starting to let go and not worry about it now. Your views have really helped

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well in the flesh obviously. :redface:

I put up some new pics, none really show penis size its just my small balls i obsess over. Ive never let any girl ive slept with see them. ive only had one night stands but it still makes for some akward sex.

Would really appreciate some honest opinions on how much it matters

thanks
You are normal. You look fine. Now relax and have fun. Go on and enjoy life and all it has to offer.

D_Tamerton Taintpussie

Account Disabled
Media
As a woman, I just wanted to say that I actually find smaller balls appealing. I like all different sizes, but there is something very sexy about small, neat balls. Somehow I think it can make a penis, especially when hard, look even more erotic and sexual...

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
JEFF...fret about something else...u are a fine specimum...anyone says other they have the issue...enjoy....