Are "not hot" cocks ever posted?

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
I'm always amazed that every person who ever posts a picture gets a whole group of people going, "Hot cock!" I'm not saying that people should insult another person. I'm just saying that it sort of becomes meaningless after a while. Someone posts a picture of their cock and asks what others think, and inevitably everyone compliments it and it becomes meaningless.

Okay. I don't know what I'm saying. (I'm so drunk!)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course there are "not hot" cocks in the gallery. They are the ones with "1's" or no comments at all. :frown1:

I'm always amazed that every person who ever posts a picture gets a whole group of people going, "Hot cock!" I'm not saying that people should insult another person. I'm just saying that it sort of becomes meaningless after a while. Someone posts a picture of their cock and asks what others think, and inevitably everyone compliments it and it becomes meaningless.

Okay. I don't know what I'm saying. (I'm so drunk!)

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Most of the photos are not well taken; so they lack some quality, and the darkness of some of them makes them seem quiet grimy. NJQT's comments are of course, true, but few negative comments means that people are being polite.

The NJQT told me my library was a fake and designed by Stevie Wonder. I did get the plans from him, but I didn't follow them. Don't worry, he'll never see it.

What HM is typing is an area where most people don't want to venture (that's why's he's typing DUI); too much negative criticism could lead to angry comments, as was seen in a thread yesterday.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Maybe the real issue is that people really post their pictures and view pictures just for sexual titilation, but they try to disguise it under the guise of getting artistic/aesthetic "critiques.

Also, maybe most people just operate under the "if you can't say anything nice...." rule.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of the photos are not well taken; so they lack some quality, and the darkness of some of them makes them seem quiet grimy. NJQT's comments are of course, true, but few negative comments means that people are being polite.

NJQT told me my library was a fake and designed by Stevie Wonder. I did get the plans from him, but I didn't follow them. Don't worry, he'll never see it.
To be fair that was in the thread where I had to start a rumor about the previous poster. :tongue:

[QUOTE]What HM is typing is an area where most people don't want to venture (that's why's he's typing DUI); too much negative criticism could lead to angry comments, as was seen in a thread yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Negative gallery comments of which I have had many serve no purpose. Those people are usually trolls and are often banned at a later date.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, you can pretty much tell that some people don't find a picture that desirable if there's a lack of comments. I've seen it here, whether it's a picture of someone's penis, body, face, whatever.