Are "not hot" cocks ever posted?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_henry miller, Mar 3, 2008.

1. B_henry miller

B_henry miller New Member

I'm always amazed that every person who ever posts a picture gets a whole group of people going, "Hot cock!" I'm not saying that people should insult another person. I'm just saying that it sort of becomes meaningless after a while. Someone posts a picture of their cock and asks what others think, and inevitably everyone compliments it and it becomes meaningless.

Okay. I don't know what I'm saying. (I'm so drunk!)

2. Principessa

Gold Member

Of course there are "not hot" cocks in the gallery. They are the ones with "1's" or no comments at all. :frown1:

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Lot of great pics in the gallery.

4. crescendo69

Gold Member

I've seen some scathing comments when someone posted his over-pumped cock pic. But not often.

5. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Most of the photos are not well taken; so they lack some quality, and the darkness of some of them makes them seem quiet grimy. NJQT's comments are of course, true, but few negative comments means that people are being polite.

The NJQT told me my library was a fake and designed by Stevie Wonder. I did get the plans from him, but I didn't follow them. Don't worry, he'll never see it.

What HM is typing is an area where most people don't want to venture (that's why's he's typing DUI); too much negative criticism could lead to angry comments, as was seen in a thread yesterday.

6. B_henry miller

B_henry miller New Member

Maybe the real issue is that people really post their pictures and view pictures just for sexual titilation, but they try to disguise it under the guise of getting artistic/aesthetic "critiques.

Also, maybe most people just operate under the "if you can't say anything nice...." rule.

7. Principessa

Gold Member

8. LemacST

Gold Member

Yeah, you can pretty much tell that some people don't find a picture that desirable if there's a lack of comments. I've seen it here, whether it's a picture of someone's penis, body, face, whatever.

Draft saved Draft deleted