Are Orgasms Ever Impossible?

Eric_8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if speaking from a merely sexual perspective, then no, an orgasm is never impossible.

Sadly, there are far more factors. If a girl isn't mentally comfortable with what's going on, the likelihood of reaching orgasm reaches darn near nil. Another example I've found (and heard) is that if a girl feels self-conscious, especially about her physique, you're fighting a losing battle if you want to make her cum.

she's got to feel beautiful, flaws and all, and she has to be comfortable with herself and the situation.

bberry69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
another reason is she is not comfortable with her body. if she dont like walking around naked maybe or want light off, its her self image possibly. i had a woman who had the same problem. she was frustrated and could not cum. try getting her naked and get her to relax. have her focus on the touching and not the goal of cumming. take it slow and long rubbing. work slow first then fast without putting your dick in. keep in mind to have her focus on the area being touched not focus on cumming. once shes going then rub on her clit with your dick and her legs closed once that gets her going more then you can enter or lick suck on her clit and lips. try that and see how it goes. only focus on her and have her focus on the touching and feelings

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey girls, just curious since some of you may well have overcome this issue yourselves!

I've been sort of on-off seeing this girl for a few weeks now and it came round to having sex. She'd made it clear before that she had never in her life had an orgasm, so I took that as a challenge and asked her whether the guys did much/how big they were to see what may have influenced it. She said the other 3 guys had 'decent' sized penis' and sex had never lasted longer than 20 minutes and on average lasted 5 minutes(poor girl, right). But this was the norm for her so she didn't mind.

So we had sex, it lasted about 40 minutes and I had to stop because she became 'sore'. She said not only was I the biggest but the best by a long shot and said she would never be able to go back after (score, right?).

But she still didn't have an orgasm. She was moaning and loving it throughout the whole session, but she never had the orgasm. She looked like she was going to a few times, but it just never came.

This made me wonder, is it genuinely impossible for her? Or does she need to discover what makes her cum, in that it is just more difficult for her?

Thanks for any feedback, the goal of this thread is to try and introduce this girl to this divine pleasure.

Cheers,
Dan

It took me about 9 years to have an orgasm. I started fooling around with boys when I was 16. Had sex at 20. And didn't orgasm until 25. I could get myself off just fine, but when it came to guys - NOTHING. It was really frustrating. And even to this day - I've never had a clitoral orgasm with a guy - just a gspot/squirting one.

The guy who finally made me cum was very dominant over me and kind of just forced it out. Now, I'm not saying that's what you should do with this girl, but def open up the lines of communication. One step that was fun for me was to masturbate with the guy I was with - I would get myself close to cumming from rubbing my clit - and then have him finger me while I rubbed. I was able to cum that way.

Maybe you could try something similar. Hope that helps.

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't know if anybody is interested in this, but today I managed to make her have her first orgasm.

I think it is down to a few influential factors to be honest, I'll cover them a bit here ranked by my opinion of importance:

1. Comfort

I think she was a lot more comfortable with me this time. It was in a relaxing setting, it was only the second time but we hadn't rushed anything as I was away at University so we felt a lot closer emotionally which may have been key.

Some people may be able to orgasm for anybody, drunk or otherwise but I think this girl needed an emotional attachment that was reasonably strong as even her ex-boyfriends couldn't do it.

This leads me nicely onto number 2...

2. Skill

Not blowing my own trumpet here (lol, I wish) but I've been told I'm decent in bed and it is usually because I try to focus on them more. Some people may call this a mistake but I usually want to cum about 10 minutes in so I hold off until about 30 mins but by then I struggle.

Anyway, I digress but the point is it has allowed me to sort of learn what each individual girl reacts best to. In the end it took a combination of penetration, clitoris simulation and a more intimate use of body language. E.G. I wasn't behind her or whatever I was really close to her kissing her etc.

3. I dno? lol

The actual event was 2 small peaks which I thought were orgasms and still don't know if they were. She said they felt better but I wasn't sure so tried again, the 3rd was too easy to recognise, even for her. It seemed a lot more powerful than a standard one too.

So yeh, I made a girl who thought she'd never have an orgasm have one. Feel quite good about it :)

Thanks for the advice peeps!

_Edu

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
2. Skill

Not blowing my own trumpet here (lol, I wish) but I've been told I'm decent in bed and it is usually because I try to focus on them more. Some people may call this a mistake but I usually want to cum about 10 minutes in so I hold off until about 30 mins but by then I struggle.

Anyway, I digress but the point is it has allowed me to sort of learn what each individual girl reacts best to. In the end it took a combination of penetration, clitoris simulation and a more intimate use of body language. E.G. I wasn't behind her or whatever I was really close to her kissing her etc.

First of all, cheers!!!! :biggrin1:

To me this is like the most important point (of course with confort)... I wouldn't call it "Skill" but "Common Sense": if you want to give HER an orgasm, you should be focused on her pleasure....that quailty you have is really helping you, you're not selfish plus you're getting to know her body!

In my opinion the best position is for an orgasm is missionary: Bodies are in complete contact, you can make her feel safe and as you said, kiss! (or maybe is becasue I love to kiss all of her body while having sex) :rolleyes:

So, keep doing good, mate!

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
First of all, cheers!!!! :biggrin1:

To me this is like the most important point (of course with confort)... I wouldn't call it "Skill" but "Common Sense": if you want to give HER an orgasm, you should be focused on her pleasure....that quailty you have is really helping you, you're not selfish plus you're getting to know her body!

In my opinion the best position is for an orgasm is missionary: Bodies are in complete contact, you can make her feel safe and as you said, kiss! (or maybe is becasue I love to kiss all of her body while having sex) :rolleyes:

So, keep doing good, mate!
Ah crap, sorry, I'm a bit tired today! Just re-read the title and at the time I was trying to find a good adjective but it has come out me looking cocky. Lol. Might have to change it but that'll look just as bad so I'll just leave it I think with this explanation :)

Anyway, seems we are on the same wavelength Edu. All good! How you been man? Did I not reply to you or something? Sorry if I did, got bogged down recently with moving back and such.