Are penis and vagina size correlated in siblings?

str821

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have wondered for some time whether the same genetic factors that drive penis size might also influence vagina size (and vice versa, of course). I can imagine why the two might be positively or negatively correlated. Of course, the only data that we are likely to get are from sibling pairs. I know this is creepy, but if you have any knowledge of your opposite sex sibling's endowment, let us know how it compares with your own. I am also interested in studies or speculation that people have come across.

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol, you're right - that is creepy.

I don't think the thesis is wrong, though. More than likely, there is some sort of connection, though I don't think it's as black and white and "big dick, big pussy."

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Let me put $5 into the LPSG swear jar first. If it runs out let me know I'll top it up.

Ahem....

1st up -Fucking EWWWW!!
2nd - You are a sick fuck!
3rd - This isn't a fucking Womens Issue!
4th - Fucking EWWWWWW!

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have wondered for some time whether the same genetic factors that drive penis size might also influence vagina size (and vice versa, of course). I can imagine why the two might be positively or negatively correlated. Of course, the only data that we are likely to get are from sibling pairs. I know this is creepy, but if you have any knowledge of your opposite sex sibling's endowment, let us know how it compares with your own. I am also interested in studies or speculation that people have come across.

http://tiny.cc/U7Ggg

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Let me put $5 into the LPSG swear jar first. If it runs out let me know I'll top it up.

Ahem....

1st up -Fucking EWWWW!!
2nd - You are a sick fuck!
3rd - This isn't a fucking Womens Issue!
4th - Fucking EWWWWWW!

I like you Dustydo :)

This is a very funny response. Had me laughing for ages.

In regards to the question ive no idea. No intention of finding out either, dont want to know.
Curious but what inspired this question?

Last edited:

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
FYI the answer is "no", despite being homozygous genitalia amongst other parts of the human body do not formulate the same way in males and females. Proto-female status prior to development ( you know this as the embryonic stage... hopefully you know that anyway ) is not a strong indicator of how large or small any particular parts of the body will be.

There is also no correlation in regards to fraternal twins before anyone asks.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Asking whether size was genetic would have been a lot less creepy, and yeah it still wouldn't have belonged in this forum. I personally have never seen my sibling naked and wouldn't be offering up that experience for public consumption even if I had.

modest123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, if I had a sister I might fuck her to find out. As it stands though, I don't. But yours is a great question and I've often wondered about that myself.

str821

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you, Symphonic and Modest123, for taking the question seriously.

I am not perverted and definitely not the least bit interested in incest, nor am I suggesting that people should be interested in their siblings' genitaliae. I was curious as to whether there might be a genetic or hormonal similarity that led to any relationship, positive or negative. I hypothesized that relatively high levels of androgens/relatively low levels of estrogens (holding equal sex) might lead to either large or small female genitaliae, as they tend to give rise to large male genitaliae. I thought that an empirical study might provide strong support for either version of this hypothesis and wondered whether anyone knew of a relevant study. In the absence of a scientific study, I found anecdotal evidence to be better than nothing.

This thread would have been completely out of place in a men's issues forum, since it concerns women (who aren't the primary subject of this site), as well as men. While I stewed over which forum would be most appropriate for my thread, given that there is not a "Biology" forum, I chose this one simply because my question related to women as well as men and could be appropriately answered by either sex.

I apologize for any misunderstanding.

modest123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have an answer to your question: the answer is yes. There is a correlation. Clearly Asian men are designed for Asian women and African women are designed for African men. Since races are simply super-extended families, and since we know that the races differ in many ways (including average genitalia size), clearly the same would hold true for more immediate family - only to a greater extent.