Are penis extenders any good?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Daz206, Aug 18, 2007.

1. Daz206

Daz206 New Member

whats the best way to improve girth and length

i do not have a lot of spare time and have read that extender systems can be used while you sleep, do these things actualy work and what success have u guys had with them.

im about 6.25 x 4.5 and i would like to get to about 7 x 5.5... is this a realistic target?

i am open to other ideas on how to achieve this as well

2. avg_joe

Gold Member

3. seahorses

seahorses Member

Sorry to have to disagree with Avg, but extenders do work when used properly. However, I do agree that Thunders Place is the best site to get information and impartial views on most PE related topics. I doubt you will find many support the use of any device while sleeping, though you will find lots of ideas on how to use gizmos and gadgets, undetected, diring the day.

4. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    I have never used a ADS but would love to try it just never wanted to spend the $100 or so dollars for one and thn dedicate the time to wearing one.

5. biguyfla

biguyfla New Member

I would agree that extenders work as well, however they do take committment and significant time. I would also say that wearing one while sleeping is uncomfortable at best and could be dangerous.
    I have one and am using it at this time, I've gained 1/2 inch in length and a small increase in girth. I've tried sleeping with it on, a number of times and just can't do it. It also can become unsecured and fall off quite easily while trying to sleep. I can't imagine anyone sleeping through the night with either the discomfort or without the extender simply falling off.

6. seahorses

seahorses Member

Again have a look at thundersplace; like me, some guys have made their own vac ADS's. Mine is from stuff found around the house: the top of an empty deoderant bottle, a length of bicycle wheel innertube, part of a paper clip, glue and one side/strip from a set of braces (or suspenders to our colonial cousins). The cost is nothing in comparison and it does the same job.

7. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    You shouldn't ADS while you sleep unless you are going to wake up every little while to check on the unit. Because if you happen to cut bloodflow and you go to sleep for a few hours you can perminently damage your cock and make it unusable and no wants that.

I know people have tried it. And if you do I would keep it on for the same duration during waking hours to prove there is no discomfort and cut of blood flow and maybe then I would attempt it.

I have never really thought about building one. But i can look into it. I have been looking at that 'static stretcher' it seems ok but want to do more reading on this one and see more reviews.

You can see the static stretcher here: Penis Enlargement - The World's Most Comfortable Penis Traction Device

8. Randyvoorburg

Randyvoorburg Member

Albums:
    I'm using a jes extender to substitute weights after surgery, it's much easier to use than weights and more inconspicuous under clothing. This means I'm not using it for cellular growth, it's just to keep my penis hanging out of the body more after the surgery. It's not a perfect tool I must say although the manufacturers have upgraded their models, I'm only using the basic one. I would not use it while sleeping because my glans turns purple after a while and I need to release it for a while then secure it again, which can also be tricky. The silicone noose doesn't snap on as easily, it can easily slip out of place and loosen up. Then it can also break easily. It's also quite uncomfortable when driving. In conclusion, traction devices won't be as easy to use as the manufacturers claim, you cannot go about your daily routine as easily. Great if you're seated most of the time maybe. I'll keep trying this for a few months then we'll see. Meanwhile I'm curious about Penis Enlargement - The World's Most Comfortable Penis Traction Device. I also browse through this site PE Forums and get a lot of feedback there.

Draft saved Draft deleted