Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think there are supplements for growth..dunno if its true but it is advertised..theres also this creams you put in your feet and so on...i think i should buy one..:wink: .hahaha

By that logic there should also be supplements to grow taller, make your balls drop further and give you a deeper voice.

Hormones are part of the finally balanced chemical machine that is your body. They play a major part, but other parts of your physiology keep things in check.

The hormones are most important during the growing phases (from memory), before you settle into a size at the end of puberty (in which case, you stop responding to said hormones for growth).

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
I thought humans are consistently getting larger. It's always funny living in england and seeing all the old buildings from the middle ages where some people nowadays are twice as tall as the door frames.

Another factor which isn't prevalent as of yet is survival of the fittest so to speak. A female who chooses a partner may be more likely to take the factor of penis size into consideration, such is the same with men and breast size. This in turn means that large penis and breast genes are more likely to survive then small breast and penis genes. That dosn't mean that every child will have large breasts or a large penis because not every couple shares these characteristics. I'm not sure if I've made my point well. Is a man with a larger penis more likely to reproduce with a partner then a lesser well endowed man seen as the larger guys are rarer and often fanciful to a potential partner.

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
7.5 is big but by looking at your pics you don't look like 7.5, mines about 8, I'm a tall guy and mine goes to my belly button and is as long as my hand. Your pics make you look smaller then you are unless your not telling the truth. I wonder.