Are Persian men big in the pants?

Jonari

Just Browsing
Media
Wanted to see what the consensus was with it. Went to a party last week, and there was this girl and she said that I was bigger than her Persian, friend's with benefit. However, when she said this, all the Persian men at the party got all defensive about it, stating they were big etc etc.

Just wanted to see what people thought about it. I'm Indian btw.

Griffith

1st Like
Media
This is my first time posting. I am a 20 year old college student in CA. I am persian and I measure in about 8.5-9 inches. So I g uess this is an appropriate thread. I'll get some pics up soon.

Reactions: Mohsen4076

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Greek / North Africa / Middle Eastern here.. check for yourself

Very nice! Beautiful cock.

I see the Greek gene is recessive in you. LOL. I love Greek men, but I have yet to meet a hung one.

Now, North African... yes! Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Liberia, Egypt. WOW! Have seen some massive tools. Especially Egypt and Morocco.

Middle East is a mixed bag (outside of N. Africa).

Reactions: jshine868

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gee, I don't know if they are big in the pants, I only got to know them when they were out of their trousers. Now, if they maintained their size once clothing was draped over them--

well, I can't tell you any more since there are many Persian men who are also genies and as such can make me disappear with a blink or two if I tell their secret to size.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
I love how Western people are mystified by "exotic" cultures and translate the intrigue to myths regarding sexuality, medicine and religion.

The sad truth is that there's no huge racial distinctions in penis size, though slight variation is likely. Furthermore, "ancient oriental remedies" do not cure cancer and yoga won't build muscle nearly as quickly as weight-training.

I have to laugh sometimes...especially since I live in the "Freak Kingdom" (Los Angeles).