Are PETA people crazy?

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PETA and ALF are both crazy and are terrorists. You don't agree with them they try to hurt you. That is a definition of a terrorist.

I always wanted to show up at Pam Andersons house in a black full length expensive leather coat with a carry out steak meal for two from a Malibu restuarant. LOL She is a noted size queen so she would definitely be confused about what to do. She is a smart lady..the dumb blonde thing is an act. She could get the weeks supply of protein her body needs from eating the steak or letting me unload a load for her. She would be impressed...lol. I could live with being known as Mr. Pam Anderson if she would play with my cock every night for the rest of our lives.

BTW, PETA and the Society for Prevention of Cruely to Animals are hypocrites. PETA money and SPCA money goes to kill of thousands of unwanted dogs, cats, horses, etc,, every single day. Over 50% of the donations to those organizations are for that. They are simply hypocrites and evil ones at that for being terrorists toward others who do not agree with them completely. Hate groups are like that. And some of the other crazy ideas from some of their members is to make animals "citizens" and give them legal rights in court and to vote? And who would exercise their voting rights for a donkey and a monkey as an example, why the jackasses proposing the change to the laws of course!

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PETA and ALF are both crazy and are terrorists. You don't agree with them they try to hurt you. That is a definition of a terrorist.

I always wanted to show up at Pam Andersons house in a black full length expensive leather coat with a carry out steak meal for two from a Malibu restuarant. LOL She is a noted size queen so she would definitely be confused about what to do. She is a smart lady..the dumb blonde thing is an act. She could get the weeks supply of protein her body needs from eating the steak or letting me unload a load for her. She would be impressed...lol. I could live with being known as Mr. Pam Anderson if she would play with my cock every night for the rest of our lives.

BTW, PETA and the Society for Prevention of Cruely to Animals are hypocrites. PETA money and SPCA money goes to kill of thousands of unwanted dogs, cats, horses, etc,, every single day. Over 50% of the donations to those organizations are for that. They are simply hypocrites and evil ones at that for being terrorists toward others who do not agree with them completely. Hate groups are like that. And some of the other crazy ideas from some of their members is to make animals "citizens" and give them legal rights in court and to vote? And who would exercise their voting rights for a donkey and a monkey as an example, why the jackasses proposing the change to the laws of course!

10.5andproudofit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BigBen brings up a good, often overlooked point. PETA doesn't just want your dog to run free- they think it'd be happier dead then as your pet. As of a couple years ago they had 3 pending court cases i was aware of for euthanasia of animals and throwing them IN DUMPSTERS. . .not to mention the ALF and other detestable organizations they are in bed with.

and the holocaust comment was referenced to poultry farming. she said there was NO DIFFERENCE between the murder of millions of people vs chickens.

PETA used to go around in the woods posing as DEC officers asking for licenses from hunters and then ripping them up. . . as a sportsman myself i'm surprised no one got shot that i'm aware of.

A lot of people still hunt to put enough meat in the freezer to eat for the year. that 40-45 dollars (at least in my area) for your tags is a lot of money to some people, and they count on it to help carry them through. if you felt someone just directly took food of your table from your family- i'm surprised these people didn't at least get an ass whoopin.

scary group. Pam can say what she wants about animals- i wonder how much habitat was destroyed when she built her fancy fucking monster homes.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was a meeting of farmers in Western Virginia (not West Virginia) several years ago where a group of sheep farmers (wool) gathered to discuss the coyote problem. It seems that coyotes are a problem in the East now. It never was that was when I was a kid, but at this meeting there were farmers discussing how to control the population of coyotes, how to hunt, trap them, etc., and there were also PETA members. At the first opportunity a woman from PETA stood in front of the group and stated that "[T]hose coyotes shouldn't be killed, the male coyotes should be captured and neutered!" Of course it was just a few seconds before it was explained to her that the coyotes were killing the sheep, not fucking them.
That's my favorite PETA story.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every good idea or organization is bound by satistics to have a nut or two.
Now to answer your question, no, i do not think peta people are crazy, how can you stigmatize a whole organization on the acts of a sparce few.

lafever:cool:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Every good idea or organization is bound by satistics to have a nut or two.
Now to answer your question, no, i do not think peta people are crazy, how can you stigmatize a whole organization on the acts of a sparce few.

It's the people in charge. If you join a group, and the people in charge of that group are crazy, and you by deed and finance support their crazy agenda, then you're a nut just like the leader.

I can't even tell people I'm a vegan. I now just say I'm a strict vegetarian.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's the people in charge. If you join a group, and the people in charge of that group are crazy, and you by deed and finance support their crazy agenda, then you're a nut just like the leader.

I saw the news clip on peta, it seemed one sided to me.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Of course you can tell people you are a vegan. There's nothing wrong with that. Vegans are delicious. :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every good idea or organization is bound by statistics to have a nut or two. That's true. :cool: Now to answer your question, no, i do not think peta people are crazy, how can you stigmatize a whole organization on the acts of a sparce few. lafever:cool:[/quote] It's easy, watch: All Republican politicians at the national level are lying, cheating, hypocritical, closeted queens. :biggrin1:

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
People Eating Tasty Animals.

Those PETA people are just plain terrorists. And stupid. I'm all for hunting, not as a sport, but you eat/use what you kill. I don't condone the using of animals for any testing other than pharmaceuticals to be used on all creatures.

A friend of mine once painted in little white letters on the trunk of his car:
I love forest animals. They're delicious!! People would get *SO* bent out of shape at him over that. I thought it was funny.

I haven't had any experience with the PETA people, but have had a run-in with some tree huggers that did not go well for them.

After I moved to east Texas and bought 30 acres, 1/2 of which is dense forest wood. The house is heated by a wood stove which I prefer, is better, and whole lots cheaper than any gas or electric heater. There is also logging going on in the area, which is a good thing because I've NEVER seen trees grow so darn FAST!!

I had been there about a year and 3 months when driving home from work one cold fine day, I spot a full size Chevy Blazer parked at the back of my property, alone, and red dots on some of my trees. I get out of the car to investigate, and discover that the trees have had nails driven into them, then marked by the red paint. Pissed me off!! I decided that I'll just fix these tree huggers.

So I get back in the car, go to the house, load the air compressor into the truck (fully charged, of course), get my nail gun, go to the store and get some red paint, go back to the Blazer where it was still parked unattended with keys left in it. (idiots) So I take the keys out, and proceed to shoot the Blazer full of nails all over. Then spray paint them red. As much noise as I was making, you would think somebody would have heard the ruckus. Apparently, nobody did.

So I go back to the house, call a wrecker to have the Blazer towed off at the owners expense, then called the sheriff. The sheriff shows up about 2 min. after the tow truck left with the Blazer. So we walk the property looking for them and surveying the damage but didn't find them on my property. They had moved to the neighbor's property where we could still see them. So I called my neighbor lady, fill her in on what's going on, and ask her if she wants to press charges with me. She says yes. So they get arrested and hauled off.

Nothing was ever done about my trees, but then, I never did get a bill for that Blazer. :biggrin1: To this day that I know of, there has been no reports of trees being damaged like that in the area.