are poeple nicer to you

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by B_Marius567, Nov 6, 2004.

1. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

are poeple nicer to you when thay see your bulg?

2. Child_of_the_sun

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    With me it all depends on me knowing the guys sexual preference, if i dont know/theyr straight/ or they have a boyfriend I tend to be a little meaner or just neutral but if i have a chance I tend to be quite warm to them :p

edited: I just want to add that Im never mean but when I say meaner its that I dont smile as much at them like other people or dont look them in the eye.. im shy when Im annoid.

3. benderten2001

Gold Member

'Don't know about nicer.
    If anything, they do seem distracted. Women AND men, I've noticed.

I find their lack of attention (when I'm talking to them) annoying. I much prefer who I'm speaking with to be looking at my face and NOT downward! And, if I would allow it to, I could easily become paranoid (then) about these same people (later) perhaps "sneaking a peak" up close or from afar. It gives me the creeps.

Let's face it. Not all of us like being a spectacle to others!

I might (admittedly) get amused sometimes to catch someone peeking&#33; (and momentarily embarrassing them&#33;) -- But, I still am left quite uncomfortable nonetheless from all the attention. (Yes, --I know. Imagine that&#33;) <_<

4. KinkGuy

Gold Member

And that&#39;s how women feel when men can&#39;t raise their eyes above their breasts. Personally, I get off on crotch watchers. :p

5. benderten2001

Gold Member

Okay, this might come across as hypocritical, I dunno.
    I will admit to "crotch watching" myself. (could be the LPSG influence ;) )

But, I think it&#39;s one thing to have your eye quickly, temporarily "drawn" to a bulging, but it&#39;s quite another to just plain ole keep on staring at it and constantly be peeking right in the presence of the individual. Seems downright rude to me under most circumstances while in public. There is a difference and I think it could simply be called using discretion.

We have a lot of men walking around showing bulges through no deliberate effort of their own and I&#39;m one of them. The last thing many of us are looking for is (unwelcomed) adulation and drooling.

6. Pappy

Pappy Member

I help out part time at a local resturant and there is one waitress that admittedly hates men. I caught her cruising my crotch the other night and almost lost it. Not only is she not attractive physically, she is not attractive as far as her personality either. She is the most cynical, hateful and spiteful old hag I have ever seen and it just cracks me up to catch her staring at my crotch. She found out about my size because one of the assistant kitchen managers made it a point last sunday night to let all the employees know that I&#39;m a lot bigger than your average guy. He has never seen my penis just the outline of it down my leg. They all do treat me a little differently now that they know. I wouldn&#39;t say that they are nicer, just a little more respectful.

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Gee whiz, and all this time I thought it was my frown. <_<

8. billy everyteen

billy everyteen New Member

i don&#39;t know if people are nicer, but they are definitely more attentive&#33; ;D

9. hungthick

hungthick New Member

To be honest i dont even know if anyone is looking at my crotch because i am busy looking at theirs and totally miss their face....lol

10. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Of course they&#39;re nicer. They&#39;re afraid that if they piss me off, I&#39;ll beat them over the head with my cock&#33; :rolleyes:

11. hungcuriousnc

hungcuriousnc Active Member

Albums:
    I&#39;m completely with kinkguy... I love to crotchwatch and I love to catch people staring at mine. I have been treated better once my bulge was noticed. Especially with servers at restaurants. I don&#39;t mind one bit if a guy is checking my package. It actually turns me on and I like showing off my bulging package. That&#39;s just me...

If it&#39;s just casual conversation, I don&#39;t mind the obvious or nonchalant glances. But if I&#39;m having a serious conversation, I don&#39;t put myself in a position to show off.

Example, set my ass down and cross my ankle to knee or lay something across my lap. The big factor here, besides our dicks, is to use common sense. You wouldn&#39;t go into a tank of sharks with tonight&#39;s steak strapped to your back.. If you&#39;re bulging and you convo mate is having probs keeping their attention on the conversation, then end it and get back to whatever you were doing.

Billy, great package stud. I&#39;d definitely be looking at that massive meat.

12. Simon9

Simon9 Active Member

I don&#39;t mind if people check me out. I don&#39;t wear tight pants but at 7-7.5" soft, I suppose something shows when I move about. I&#39;ve caught more men than women crotch-watching me at work. But perhaps the ladies are just more subtle about it.

After a while it can get a little weird though. There&#39;s one Creative Diector at the agency I work at, older guy, married, straight (I think). He must have caught sight of something in the mens room, because whenever I pass him in the hall, his eyes always travel down to my crotch. Always. This has been happening for like two years now.

I&#39;ve never said anything because he&#39;s a good guy and it would likely embarrass him to have him know I&#39;m aware of his little compulsion.

13. hungthick

hungthick New Member

Simon you have me extremely curious now bud.

14. madame_zora

Gold Member

"Atten-shun&#33;&#33;" *Mme_zora salutes*

15. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    Usually the person seeing my bulge is the person causing it&#33; :D As a &#39;grower&#39;, there isn&#39;t anything exceptional about my bulge that&#39;s going to catch a woman&#39;s eye unless she is being &#39;nice&#39; to me. Then, every one so far has been very nice to me after seeing what they created&#33; :lol:

LapDog :p

16. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

I think that sums it up well -- and getting attention can be very nice.

17. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east &#039;neath the willow tree? Sex
    I&#39;m nicer to people who can spell worth a crap.

18. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

What happens when you misspell in American Sign Language?

19. Onslow

Gold Member

Can&#39;t say as how I know of any poeple (or what they are) or whether or not I have a bulg--although I have eaten bulgar wheat products.

Now if you mean are people nicer because of a bulge, I find that in general they seem much nicer when I whack them a few times with a lug wrench--at least they stop complaining. Seriously, if they are nicer, it&#39;s news to me.

20. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

You must be very careful when signing. Did you know that the American Sign Language gesture for chewing gum is very similar to the sign for sex? So beware when requesting a piece of gum: an innocent slip of the hand and you might end up with the wrong thing in your mouth&#33;

Draft saved Draft deleted